Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - sensient - blue neevus (tatsu - 2003)...
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

sensient - blue neevus (tatsu - 2003)...

Jingabé
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Oct 1, 2003 17:31
Great album indeed!!
Slow dark psy-gressive sounds.
All tracks are good, but I must stand out #3 - Silkworms: an absolutely grabbing track, that progresses slowly through a dark groovy atmosphere until it opens around minute 6, when a nice melody combined with a great happy guitar riff blows your mind away. It kind of reminds me of the track Off World in the ZMA compil "A Step Beyond"

Great work!!!
inkubator
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Oct 1, 2003 18:04
hey tim
congrats to ur release, ur style roxx...

proud to have a sensient track on our compilation...

peace           just gimme more of the same. its just a test!
D1SCO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Oct 1, 2003 22:11
Hi Sensient!

I really enjoyed listening to your new album! What a journey! )

Keep up the good work

-D1SCO
AGMIS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Oct 5, 2003 04:02
Ahhhh yes....Sensient...what can i say about this album and artist that hasnt been said before?

with out a doubt one of the best, if not the best progressive releases of the year.

for those of you who did not read my last post about tim's music (dated march, 2003) - i'll give you another glance at it. Feel free to post comments and share your apritiation of this prodigy.

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php?topic=13811&forum=1
          I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am. Homer J. Simpson
tasty_yakir
Inactive User

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Oct 5, 2003 07:33
SENSIENT
ONE THING I CAN TELL YOU
YOU ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dushan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Oct 5, 2003 14:55
Congratulation on very good album, kind of music that i like a LOT, hope that you proceed with good releases !
misha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Oct 5, 2003 15:27
Greetings to Mr.Sensient, really nice trippy music!
would like to go on mushrooms and to hear your live set:)
Anak
Anakoluth

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Oct 5, 2003 20:27
well i got it yesterday.....and didnt hear anything besides it since then....

my expectations were very high..and for that, the result is a bit less then i expected. i'm not disappointed at all, but i thought of something bigger, more stunning.
tho some tracks i dont like that much ("file not found", "triptium") there are huge blowers such as "energy roll" and "bawak", wich is a simply stunning spooky night tune.

fav's: 1, 5, 7, 8
verdict: 7/10
congratz and THANX tim!
          Anakoluth A Pebble in Your Eardrum's Shoe since 2001!
http://www.myspace.com/anakoluth
http://www.ektoplazm.com/profiles/anakoluth/
http://cronomi.com
gOlDtOp

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 20, 2003 10:51
have not heard new album but love 'off this world' nice dark moving tunes, hope to hear more fat shit keep up the good work.
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Oct 28, 2003 17:45
i like this album a bunch, played a couple tracks in my set on saturday. people danced!

its thick and dark and stomping. critical!
my only complaint might be that the songs dont really get going til the middle... theres plenty of room to mix at the beginnning and that makes it not as exciting to listen to at home.. ... if you just made the tracks bang from start to finish , well then maybe thats for the next album hehehe.
my favorites are 4 and 8. sweet froggy voice work in #8. plus the grindy sounds of 2 are nice.

also i think its cool that artists like sensient are in the forum with us responding and taking criticisms.

let us know if you come to USA!
www.touchsamadhi.com
timsensient
Sensient

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Oct 29, 2003 00:43
[quote]
On 2003-10-28 17:45, bluespectralmonkey wrote:
my only complaint might be that the songs dont really get going til the middle... theres plenty of room to mix at the beginnning and that makes it not as exciting to listen to at home.. ... /quote]

Hehe i have hear this once before and it was also from an american, you guys are so impatient No, i fully agree my trax do take quite a while to get started and they generally have pretty slow progressions. But then, many people have said this is something they like about my music - especially the sense of space it creates, which is one thing i really aim for. But thanks for your comments, definetely something for me to think about
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Oct 29, 2003 15:18
well i think thats funny, we americans are impatient! i guess you may be right, what with all our fast food and xpress mail and quick-cake mix hahaa
well basically i can appreciate the space, but the intensity and activity that each track has toward the end, thats more of what I am looking for. when i write tracks, though they may be techno, i usually erase the beginning half and start where it starts to kick really. but as in life, to each his own, right? it seems that each track was created with a different focus and theme, which is the most important thing. and after listening again, im noticing that the long progressions build up a certain tension, making me want more.
thanks for all your hard work, its really fat.
Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Oct 29, 2003 18:04
Great Cd indeed
full respect man

blissbomb
and
energy roll
its my fav . . .

wish u the best

keep it psychdelic!           Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
Munchie
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  109
Posted : Oct 29, 2003 20:25
this is by far the most brain-grinding dark minimal music i've heared for a looooooong time. Sensient has proven that you don't need "Heavy & hard 145 bpm" tunes in order to dig at night. I can dig much more to this slow-feeling, dark & minimal style...

Party Organizers> bring this dude to Israel!!!           MiniMAL cabron...
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Nov 2, 2003 10:10
Defenitely the best progressive album of the year. Such dark psychedelic music - and progressive at last!!! Real progressive!           Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - sensient - blue neevus (tatsu - 2003)...
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance