Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Switzerland - Save The Freaks! II Edition 23-24th June 2007

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Save The Freaks! II Edition 23-24th June 2007

Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Feb 13, 2007 22:30
It's gonna be a spiritual, natural, musical, universal, magical, mystical, sinchronized, multi-dimensional Open Air

Not 100% complete informations!!

PSYCHEDELIK ENHANCERS:

::: ITAITAIKO (Israel/Quantic Chill Rec/Dance'n Dust Rec)

Itaitaiko is the side project of Kukan Dub Lagan, this Israeli artist will present his new album "A little Different", his Progressive Music is really refreshing and original, he travelled around the globe to propose his music in the most underground psychedelic partys

::: GOMA (Nandan)

Goma is Renato Schnyder one of the greatest Swiss Uplifting Psytrance producer, producing quality music since 2002 and djing since 1998, we are great to welcome him in Ticino for the first time!

::: VOLU-MEN (Germany/Tribal Tools)

Berlin is the hometown of the Live Act Volu-men performed by Nick and Julie. They play bass, drum machine, synth and guitar live and perform a mix of psy and progressive pumping beats and basslines. They have released different tracks on different compilations

::: MASTER MARGHERITA (Peak Records)To Be Confirmed

Master Margherita is well known for his magical downtempo ambient dj sets, but when it is time to go on the dancefloor he sort out a really beautifull musicscape which makes you smiling and moving your legs like crazy

::: RASAEL (Evercoming Productions)

A very talented young artist well appreciated in Switzerland and neighboring countries, he will spin his refreshing full-on music

::: VIMAL(Space Connection)

One of the people who created the psychedelic movement in Ticino, Dj Vimal organised the legendary partys in the Castle of Mesocco with the Space Connection Crew, his is spinning music as dj since already more then 10 years, now presenting his new live project, not to miss!

::: HALLUCINOGENOLOSALIENS (Creative Anarchy)

Hallucinogenolosaliens is the harder side project of this eclectik swiss producer , head of the Creative Anarchy Crew, this live act has already been tested on many dancefloors and welcomed by jumping people totally tripping, a whole bunch of new songs will be presented

COSMODELIK INDUCERS:

intro by

::: X-CESS (Rototec Prod./Electrovibez) Celebrating his birthday

::: RAIJIN GAIJIN (Israel/MikelaBella records)

::: BOOM SHANKAR(Germany/BMSS/VillaNachtanz)

::: PINCH (Frakasound)

::: S-MUTANS (D.A.R.K Records)

::: PSYSMAEL (SKS/Creative Anarchy)

::: RV (Creative Anarchy)

::: Mr.SMOKE (Creative Anarchy)

Soundscape Chillers:

LIVE:

::: KUKAN DUB LAGAN (Israel/MikelaBella records)

Itay Berger is a 31 years old Israli Producer, he just released Kukan Dub Lagan new album ‘’Rasta Ina Rasta Step’’.
KUKAN-DUB-LAGAN is a combination of three separate words : KUKAN, which means “space” in japanese; DUB which represents the music style; and, LAGAN, comes from the word “ba-lagan” which in hebrew means “chaos”. The music style can be best described as psy-chill free dub. In more simple words “sunshine music for smiling people” !!

After the successful release and sold out of his debut album ”Life Is Nice” his new album consists of 12 previously unreleased tracks

His music take the listener into a dub journey , starting with mellow and soft melodies under the dub rhythm . High quality sound, fat dub basslines and Reggae Deep Vocals keep the spirit of old school dub. Kukan Dub Lagan has already performed live on many parties & festivals around the globe.

::: MASTER MARGHERITA (Peak Records/Electrik Dream Rec) To Be Confirmed

Moreno Antognini is the world well known DownBeat Dj, he just released his debut album "Mastura" on Electrik Dream Records.

Precursor, lover of new auditory formulas, this enlightened musician edits his sonic metamorphosis solo and tickles the substance considered as the seat of intellectual faculties. His ingenious dubnbass improvisations send us to those unexplored parts of the brain. Royal, magnificient, Master Margherita overflows with intelligent creativity and excels in the production of concrete abstraction. Obstinated,hard worker, this speculator of electronic sinuosities could relate to an action painter,totally invested in a daring artistic elaboration,revelatory of new dream spaces.

DJ'S:

::: STRYX (D.A.R.K. Records)

::: Arkitekt(Verteilt)

More to come!

DECOS:

To be announced soon

To be Confirmed soon

Preflyer:
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/pic/20070623savethefreaksii.jpg

Organisers:
Save The Freaks Organisers(ex SKS, now Freak Time Production), Creative Anarchy & Friends
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Feb 15, 2007 14:26
great to be a part from this
just to fix some info:

"Itay Berger is a 31 years old Israeli Producer, he will released Kukan Dub Lagan new album ‘ Step Ina Rasta Rasta Step’ ’ in the next 1-2months on his own label MikelaBella records.
KUKAN-DUB-LAGAN is a combination of three separate words : KUKAN, which means “space” in japanese; DUB which represents the music style; and, LAGAN, comes from the word “ba-lagan” which in hebrew means “chaos”. The music style can be best described as psy-chill free dub. In more simple words “sunshine music for smiling people” !!
check :
www.myspace.com/kukandublagan
www.kukantaiko.com
          Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 15, 2007 17:16
Ooops sorry Itay!! The copy paste from my word didn't worked as expected

I can't edit the msg, but when I'll post the update I'll make the correction!!

It doesn't take off anything to your magic music

Posted : Feb 16, 2007 23:27
no worries mon
          Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
X-Cess
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Feb 19, 2007 18:42
yeah! i'm really , i can play at this wonderfull party this summer at my birthday! I hope to see all my frieds their!
dr.magnus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Feb 19, 2007 20:21
i just have to say one more time:

I love the name of this Party!!! (=

My opinion:

The Last "Save the Freaks! was one of the best parties in Switzerland in 06 because it united all people from the german, french and italian part!!!

We will join again...

"In a dark time, the eye begins to see"
Psicho
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Feb 20, 2007 06:22
This will be a great global gathering!! I'm very happy to be playing here my new act!!

Hope you all will come numerous!!!           --
Sometimes more psy, sometimes more trance

http://www.soundcloud.com/Rasael
http://www.myspace.com/Rasael85
MikelaBella Rec.
MikelaBella Rec.

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Feb 21, 2007 20:01
check this link to find stuff on the kukan dub lagan release:
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/104720/forum/41
cheers
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 24, 2007 16:33
Hello, here it is a little update!

It's gonna be a spiritual, natural, musical, universal, magical, mystical, sinchronized, multi-dimensional Open Air

PSYCHEDELIK LIVE ENHANCERS:

::: ITAITAIKO (Israel/Quantic Chill Rec/Dance'n Dust Rec)

Itaitaiko is the side project of Kukan Dub Lagan, this Israeli artist will present his new album "A little Different", his Progressive Music is really refreshing and original, he travelled around the globe to propose his music in the most underground psychedelic partys

::: GOMA (Nandan)

Goma is Renato Schnyder one of the greatest Swiss Uplifting Psytrance producer, producing quality music since 2002 and djing since 1998, we are great to welcome him in Ticino for the first time!

::: KODAMA WAT (BMSS Ireland)
Born in Ireland Mike(Kodana Wat) is currently thrashing dance floors around Europe with his latest live set, the distinctive quirky and chunky Kodama Wat sound leaves a lasting impression wherever it is experienced. This up and coming artist is set to become one of the pioneers in the Goa scene.

::: VOLU-MEN (Germany/Tribal Tools)

Berlin is the hometown of the Live Act Volu-men performed by Nick and Julie. They play bass, drum machine, synth and guitar live and perform a mix of psy and progressive pumping beats and basslines. They have released different tracks on different compilations

::: MASTER MARGHERITA (Peak Records)

Master Margherita is well known for his magical downtempo ambient dj sets, but when it is time to go on the dancefloor he sort out a really beautifull musicscape which makes you smiling and moving your legs like crazy with his progressive and psychedelic sound

::: RASAEL (Evercoming Productions)

A very talented young artist well appreciated in Switzerland and close countries, he will spin his refreshing full-on music

::: VIMAL(Space Connection)

One of the people who created the psychedelic movement in Ticino, Dj Vimal organised the legendary partys in the Castle of Mesocco with the Space Connection Crew, his is spinning music as dj since already more then 10 years, now presenting his new live project, not to miss!

::: HALLUCINOGENOLOSALIENS (Creative Anarchy)

Hallucinogenolosaliens is the harder side project of this eclectik swiss producer , head of the Creative Anarchy Crew, this live act has already been tested on many dancefloors and welcomed by jumping people totally tripping, a whole bunch of new songs will be presented

COSMODELIK IN-TONE INDUCERS:

intro by

::: X-CESS (Rototec Prod./Electrovibez) Celebrating his birthday

::: RAIJIN GAIJIN (Israel/MikelaBella records)

::: BOOM SHANKAR(Germany/BMSS/VillaNachtanz)

::: S-MUTANS (D.A.R.K Records)

::: PSYSMAEL (SKS/Creative Anarchy)

::: RV (Creative Anarchy)

::: Mr.SMOKE (Creative Anarchy)

Soundscape Chillers & Progressive Catalyzers:

>Chill Out Floor transforming in progressive floor during the night time<

LIVE:

::: KUKAN DUB LAGAN (Israel/MikelaBella records)

Itay Berger is a 31 years old Israli Producer, he will release Kukan Dub Lagan new album "Rasta Ina Rasta Step" in the next 1-2months on his own label MikelaBella records.
KUKAN-DUB-LAGAN is a combination of three separate words : KUKAN, which means"space" in japanese, DUB which represents the music style, and, LAGAN, comes from the word "ba-lagan" which in hebrew means "chaos". The music style can be best described as psy-chill free dub. In more simple words "sunshine music for smiling people"!!

His music take the listener into a dub journey , starting with mellow and soft melodies under the dub rhythm . High quality sound, fat dub basslines and Reggae Deep Vocals keep the spirit of old school dub. Kukan Dub Lagan has already performed live on many parties & festivals around the globe.

DJ'S:

::: MASTER MARGHERITA (Peak Records/Electrik Dream Rec)

Moreno Antognini is the world well known DownBeat Dj, he just released his debut album "Mastura" on Electrik Dream Records.

Precursor, lover of new auditory formulas, this enlightened musician edits his sonic metamorphosis solo and tickles the substance considered as the seat of intellectual faculties. His ingenious dubnbass improvisations send us to those unexplored parts of the brain. Royal, magnificient, Master Margherita overflows with intelligent creativity and excels in the production of concrete abstraction. Obstinated,hard worker, this speculator of electronic sinuosities could relate to an action painter,totally invested in a daring artistic elaboration,revelatory of new dream spaces.

::: STRIX (D.A.R.K. Records)

::: ARCHITEKT(Verteilt)

::: CARSTUS MINIMUS (BMSS / Jamas Germany)

::: ALEXSOPH VS BREKKI (BMSS / Tanztee)

DECOS:

::: JAMAS (BMSS Germany)

::: NEONOVY (BMSS Germany)

More to be announced soon

TICINO

Preflyer:
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/pic/20070623savethefreaksii.jpg

Organisers:
Save The Freaks Organisers(ex SKS, now Freak Time Production), BMSS, Creative Anarchy & Friends

Posted : Mar 8, 2007 11:23
the second album been release:
check it out
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mlb/mlb1cd001.html
just to feel some "taste" from the show           Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 8, 2007 15:16
Hey guys we r working to make it as cool as possible!

One or two things to make it easyer for us!

it is 99% in the same location of the last year which is a bothanical park! An amazing place, really incredible and is a unique opportunity to do a party in such a place, normally it wouldn't be possible...

because of that everybody should be more respectfull of the nature and the place then normal, so pleace put everytime the trash in the right place, do not throw trahs in the nature even by walking up in the park, please park the cars and your camping car and caravans outside the park zone, do not use the parking of the park.

there is a camping place but is just for tents!

Don't bring glass bottles!!!! It is better not to bring dogs, but it is not forbidden....

Respect the nature, the others and yourself!

Normally in this period of the year the weather is great, with sun an a temperature about 20-24 degress during the day and 16-18 during the night!

We hope you will enjoy this special meeting!

Booooooom!

Freak Time Production Crew
XaM CirKus aKa. ay-ash

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 9, 2007 17:32
ola!!!

all The best for this moviment!

BoOmM & Peace
=           !!!Dance Until You FighT your Fears!!!

http://www.myspace.com/xamacirkus

XXX REc
Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 9, 2007 19:31
I'm planning my next visits in lovely Swiss/Ticino...and Save The Freaks is very tempting!!!
It's on my agenda!
Hope to see all my Swiss friends there!!

Aldo glad to see rasael in the lineup: I really enjoyed his set at "Garden of Psychedelights" in Meride in the summer of 2005!!!
Nagmanda
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Mar 9, 2007 23:43
Good luck for this one!!!
Espacially to Boom Shankar and Stregone...
Boom Shankar

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 10, 2007 03:58
Thanx Jan

Gonna be a blast!

Wish ya all the Best for Friday 13th (Blast too...hehehe)

BoOoOoOoooM and see you again around Villa Nachttanz?           -------------------------------

* Keep it Psychedelic *

-------------------------------

www.bmss.eu
www.myspace.com/djboomshankar

-------------------------------
Trance Forum  Forum  Switzerland - Save The Freaks! II Edition 23-24th June 2007

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance