Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Switzerland - Save The Freaks! II Edition 23-24th June 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Save The Freaks! II Edition 23-24th June 2007

kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Mar 21, 2007 10:56
the debout album of itaitaiko been release
you can get a taste from it for the party here:
www.psyshop.com
cheers           Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
gionaTI

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 21, 2007 12:52
Quote:

On 2007-03-09 19:31, Licio2 wrote:
I'm planning my next visits in lovely Swiss/Ticino...and Save The Freaks is very tempting!!!
It's on my agenda!
Hope to see all my Swiss friends there!!

Hope to see you there man !!! It's long time...
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Mar 29, 2007 20:43
Complete info 100% confirmed!

PSYCHEDELIK LIVE ENHANCERS:

::: ITAITAIKO (Israel / Quantic Chill Rec)

Itaitaiko is the side project of Kukan Dub Lagan, this Israeli artist will present his new album "A little Different", his Progressive Music is really refreshing and original, he travelled around the globe to propose his music in the most underground psychedelic partys

::: GOMA (CH / Nandan Rec)

Goma is Renato Schnyder one of the greatest Swiss Uplifting Psytrance producer, producing quality music since 2002 and djing since 1998, we are great to welcome him in Ticino for the first time!

::: KODAMA WAT (Ireland / BMSS)
Born in Ireland Mike(Kodana Wat) is currently thrashing dance floors around Europe with his latest live set, the distinctive quirky and chunky Kodama Wat sound leaves a lasting impression wherever it is experienced. This up and coming artist is set to become one of the pioneers in the Goa scene.

::: VOLU-MEN (Germany / Tribal Tools)

Berlin is the hometown of the Live Act Volu-men performed by Nick and Julie. They play bass, drum machine, synth and guitar live and perform a mix of psy and progressive pumping beats and basslines. They have released different tracks on different compilations

::: MASTER MARGHERITA (CH / Peak Records)

Master Margherita is well known for his magical downtempo ambient dj sets, but when it is time to go on the dancefloor he sort out a really beautifull musicscape which makes you smiling and moving your legs like crazy with his progressive and psychedelic sound

::: RASAEL (CH / Evercoming Productions)

A very talented young artist well appreciated in Switzerland and close countries, he will spin his refreshing full-on music

::: VIMAL(CH / Space Connection)

One of the people who created the psychedelic movement in Ticino, Dj Vimal organised the legendary partys in the Castle of Mesocco with the Space Connection Crew, his is spinning music as dj since already more then 10 years, now presenting his new live project, not to miss!

::: HALLUCINOGENOLOSALIENS (CH / Creative Anarchy)

Hallucinogenolosaliens is the harder side project of this eclectik swiss producer , head of the Creative Anarchy Crew, this live act has already been tested on many dancefloors and welcomed by jumping people totally tripping, a whole bunch of new songs will be presented

COSMODELIK IN-TONE INDUCERS:

intro by

::: X-CESS (CH / Rototec Prod./ Electrovibez) Celebrating his birthday

::: RAIJIN GAIJIN (Israel / MikelaBella records)

::: BOOM SHANKAR(Germany / BMSS / VillaNachtanz)

::: S-MUTANS (CH / D.A.R.K Records)

::: PSYSMAEL (CH / SKS / Creative Anarchy)

::: RV (CH / Creative Anarchy)

::: Mr.SMOKE (CH / Creative Anarchy)

Soundscape Chillers & Progressive Catalyzers:

>Chill Out Floor transforming in progressive floor during the night time<

LIVE:

::: KUKAN DUB LAGAN (Israel / MikelaBella records)

Itay Berger is a 31 years old Israli Producer, he just released Kukan Dub Lagan new album ‘’Rasta Ina Rasta Step’’.
KUKAN-DUB-LAGAN is a combination of three separate words : KUKAN, which means “space” in japanese; DUB which represents the music style; and, LAGAN, comes from the word “ba-lagan” which in hebrew means “chaos”. The music style can be best described as psy-chill free dub. In more simple words “sunshine music for smiling people” !!

After the successful release and sold out of his debut album ”Life Is Nice” his new album consists of 12 previously unreleased tracks

His music take the listener into a dub journey , starting with mellow and soft melodies under the dub rhythm . High quality sound, fat dub basslines and Reggae Deep Vocals keep the spirit of old school dub. Kukan Dub Lagan has already performed live on many parties & festivals around the globe.

::: ASTRAL GNOMIX ( CH / Other World Reaktor Rec )

DJ'S:

::: MASTER MARGHERITA (CH / Peak Records/Electrik Dream Rec)

Moreno Antognini is the world well known DownBeat Dj, he just released his debut album "Mastura" on Electrik Dream Records.

Precursor, lover of new auditory formulas, this enlightened musician edits his sonic metamorphosis solo and tickles the substance considered as the seat of intellectual faculties. His ingenious dubnbass improvisations send us to those unexplored parts of the brain. Royal, magnificient, Master Margherita overflows with intelligent creativity and excels in the production of concrete abstraction. Obstinated,hard worker, this speculator of electronic sinuosities could relate to an action painter,totally invested in a daring artistic elaboration,revelatory of new dream spaces.

::: STRIX (CH / D.A.R.K. Records)

::: ARCHITEKT(CH / Verteilt)

::: CARSTUS MINIMUS (Germany / BMSS / Jamas)

::: ALEXSOPH VS BREKKI (Germany / BMSS / Tanztee)

DECOS:

::: GALAXY FAMILY (CH)

::: JAMAS (Germany / BMSS)

::: NEONOVY (Germany / BMSS)

::: INFECTED DAVID (CH / David Design)

TICINO, Carona, 15 minutes from Lugano. In the Botanical Park of San Grato

Entry fee: 30.- 20 euros

*************************************************************************************
It's gonna be a spiritual, natural, musical, universal, magical, mystical, sinchronized, multi-dimensional Open Air

Special Meeting!

10 Kw Soundsystem! by Wermelinger Sound, Chaishop, Bar, Camping area, shops......friendly people, cosmic energy, good mood.......
One or two things to make it easyer for us!

it is 99% in the same location of the last year which is a bothanical park! An amazing place, really incredible and is a unique opportunity to do a party in such a place, normally it wouldn't be possible...

because of that everybody should be more respectfull of the nature and the place then normal, so pleace put everytime the trash in the right place, do not throw trash in the nature even by walking up in the park, please park the cars and your camping car and caravans outside the park zone, do not use the parking of the park.

there is a camping place but is just for tents!

Don't bring glass bottles!!!! It is better not to bring dogs, but it is not forbidden....

Respect the nature, the others and yourself!

Normally in this period of the year the weather is great, with sun an a temperature about 20-24 degress during the day and 16-18 during the night!

HOW TO COME!

By Plane:

the nearest Airport is Milano Malpensa, then you take the bus to Lugano Station, goes to the city, take a bus to Carona Village, then walk 20 minutes to the party location.

By Train:
Train to Lugano, then go to the city, take the bus to Carona Village then walk 20 minutes to the party location.

By Car:

Go to Ticino, take the highway exit "Lugano Sud", follow sign in direction CARONA, if you don't find signs to Carona, the direction is Lugano, Paradiso, Pazzallo, Carabbia, the last Village is Carona, park near the swimming Pool, there are 3 big parking places, don't park the botanic park! Road will be blocked. from the parking the party is 15 minutes by foot far.

Organisers:

FREAK TIME PRODUCTION(ex SKS), BMSS, Creative Anarchy & Friends

Posted : Apr 8, 2007 13:12
here is a review for the listeners of the second album-it will be a big part in the live of kukan-dub-lagan show in this festival:
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/107082/forum/9           Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 26, 2007 22:30
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANTE!

Because of some things happened lately in Ticino at some partys, and for respect to the artist who lives with their music, for the organisers who have put important amount of money and for all the psychedelic movement, the security will be improved at this party, people who will be caught without ticket on the party location and the dancefloor will have to pay 50.- fine or 40 euros or will be expulsed and given t the police.

RESPECT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FORM OF TRÃŒBUTE TO THE HUMAN KIND

A causa di avvenimenti recenti avvenuti in Ticino in alcuni party e per rispetto verso gli artisti che vivono della loro musica e degli investimenti importanti degli organizzatori e per tutto il movimento psychedelico, la sicurezza verrà aumentata al nostro party, le persone che verranno scoperte sul dancefloor o nella zona del party senza biglietto valido dovranno pagare 50.- o 40 euro di multa o verranno espulse dal party e consegnate alla polizia.

IL RISPETTO E LA PIU IMPORTANTE FORMA DI TRIBUTO ALL'UMANITA

FINAL FLYER:

http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/party/flyer/27661
MikelaBella Rec.
MikelaBella Rec.

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 9, 2007 09:53
there is still free dates for booking between the 16-19 in june for kukan-dub-lagan/itaitaiko/raijin gaijin
check it out:
www.myspace.com/itaiko
www.myspace.com/raijingaijin
www.myspace.com/kukandublagan
www.myspace.com/mbrec           Music withA Vibe
www.myspace.com/mbrec
We are into Unique and Fresh- well - we Try ;)
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 9, 2007 14:56
::: COSMICWALKERS ( GERMANY / www.cosmicwalkers.de ) from Full-moon Party and others big events

Joined this events to prepare us incredible decos and scenographique unique stuff!

Posted : May 11, 2007 22:36
you can check review on the itaitaiko album :
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/109056/forum/9

for taste from this act
cheers           Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 12, 2007 16:00
Quote:

On 2007-04-26 22:30, Stregone wrote:
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANTE!

Because of some things happened lately in Ticino at some partys, and for respect to the artist who lives with their music, for the organisers who have put important amount of money and for all the psychedelic movement, the security will be improved at this party, people who will be caught without ticket on the party location and the dancefloor will have to pay 50.- fine or 40 euros or will be expulsed and given t the police.

RESPECT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FORM OF TRÃŒBUTE TO THE HUMAN KIND

For what I can say my opinion is that I'm happy if there's a good open minded security service.
I don't like when I attend to an event and things go out of control because there's no security...
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 12, 2007 17:39
For sure all the security is made by professional people used to work with party people and will do a perfect job, just today I had a meeting with the responsibles of the security and I can assure you everything will be more then right

We are gonna have something special and magik at this party!!!!

The location is a dream, the weather those day is just PERFECT, the artists involved are TOP CLASS, the spirit is alive and strong!

YUHUUUUUUUUUUUU
Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 14, 2007 14:21
Quote:

On 2007-05-12 17:39, Stregone wrote:
For sure all the security is made by professional people used to work with party people and will do a perfect job, just today I had a meeting with the responsibles of the security and I can assure you everything will be more then right

Excellent!!!! I'm glad that there's a good security team.
I think I'll come by bicycle!!! Hope to be able to do train+bicycle which is a good solution to do something very environment friendly!
So the location in the botanical park is confirmed?

Ciao!
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 14, 2007 21:54
Yep, location the same as last year, 100% confirmed!
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 21, 2007 20:37
Surprise!

A warm up before the party is going on from 15.00 till 20!!!!

For the moment confirmed artists are:

INTUNE PROJECT ( Space Connection )
Live Act with with real instruments, chill out, meditation beat, organic world music
infos: http://www.zonax.ch/NGL/intune_i.html
& Some progressive dj's soon confirmed
Psicho
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : May 23, 2007 22:16
Quote:

On 2007-03-09 19:31, Licio2 wrote:
Aldo glad to see rasael in the lineup: I really enjoyed his set at "Garden of Psychedelights" in Meride in the summer of 2005!!!

Wow bro, this makes me fell really appreciated!! See you at the party!

See you numerous!!           --
Sometimes more psy, sometimes more trance

http://www.soundcloud.com/Rasael
http://www.myspace.com/Rasael85
MikelaBella Rec.
MikelaBella Rec.

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 25, 2007 01:48
for the taste of itaitaiko
the album is free for download on :
http://www.quantic-chill.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=26
cheers           Music withA Vibe
www.myspace.com/mbrec
We are into Unique and Fresh- well - we Try ;)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Switzerland - Save The Freaks! II Edition 23-24th June 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance