1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Samothraki

Kouzinas

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Feb 18, 2003 06:47
International Presale Tickets Prices: March / April: 70 euro May / June: 100 euro July / August: 135 euro
Eastern European countries ,South Africa, Mexico, Brazil, Russia and countries with weaker economies: March / April: 60 euro May / June: 70 euro July / August: 100 euro

skazinrg ,as u can see,,u ll have to wait 2 more weeks man!!!
gorgoe
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 26, 2003 12:03
web is on line
www.samothrakidancefestival.com
see you in samothraki!
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Mar 2, 2003 15:30
People,
Line up is updated:
http://www.isratrance.com/www/festivals/showfest.php#7
          Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Mar 24, 2003 00:23
Quote:

Eastern European countries ,South Africa, Mexico, Brazil, Russia and countries with weaker economies: March / April: 60 euro May / June: 70 euro July / August: 100 euro

That is the spirit. I hope organizers keep thinking globally!
Hope I can see you freaks at the festival this year!

Good vibes from Brazil!!!           cna't find it
WeIrD@LcHeMy
Weird Alchemy

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Mar 24, 2003 02:34
Kiwa on Chill out stage!!!! wow....           I am the FUNK!
john
(Drop Bush NOT Bombs)
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Mar 24, 2003 13:41
i think there will be a most impressive chill out line up ever, realy all masters of psy mind games in slow speed           Believe your soul !
gorgoe
Inactive User

Posted : Apr 3, 2003 16:27
tickets are out globally.....
only 1000 tickets of the price of 70 euro+booking fee are available now in 35 countries... check in usual outlets around you now!!
bom
phased

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 5, 2003 21:24
Was there much publicity in the Greek media after last years event regarding the police's problem with drugs. Any ideas on whether there will be more or less security this year? what's the best way to go? and what's the story with the passport/code thing when you buy a ticket? is this purely a measure to prevent the use of fake tickets?
Kiou
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 7, 2003 10:56
Hi phased. i see you already know how things work this year. so...why don't you ask your questins to the guy who told you about the tickets-passport/code thing??? you believe you gonna find more honest answers in here??? or you are trying to make some kind of impressions?????

but since you asked i'm telling you that the festival team is working for not have any police trouble at all this year...BUT...ppl have to be alert as concerning their personal beholdings. it's not our job to protect the ppl from their home to the festival site. our obligations starts since you come to the island.
and regarding the passport/code thing it's first to pervent the use of fake tickets! and second as you propably also know phased, it's to get easy your boat ticket from Alexandroupoli to Samothraki. those who have a presale ticket will be first in line to get a boat ticket. but they(at the port) need name and code to be sure about who has a ticket and who not! thats why we ask for this information. we don't want to have last years phenomena, ppl with presale tickets not able to get a boat ticket and loosing a part of the party they already paid!!

Music is NOT about standing still and being safe!
Kouzinas

Posted : Apr 7, 2003 18:18
Nice said Kiou!!! heheahehehe

and the best way to go is to land at the Macedonia airport at Thessaloniki,which is 350 km away from Alexandroupoli .You can take a bus/taxi/train from Thessaloniki to Alexandroupoli and a small boat from Alexandroupoli to Samothraki island <around 1 and a half hour away>.
And after all this trip,you can have some FUN!!!Yippiee!!! heheheaueaheh
toshiki

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 7, 2003 20:41
hello! i'm george from italy, i live in rome i want to buy a tickets for samothraki dance festival 2003 (in april..low price) have u got some information...where i can buy online?
thank you
Peace
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Apr 7, 2003 22:51
http://www.samothrakidancefestival.com/           Believe your soul !
gorgoe
Inactive User

Posted : Apr 8, 2003 13:16
www.accessallareas.org for on line or contact neurobiotic records in italy
bom
Kiou
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 9, 2003 10:16
Hi guys, for all of you being worried about giving your id number for the tickets, i have to inform you that we skiped it. so you have to give only your name!!! get your tickets NOW!!!           Music is NOT about standing still and being safe!
Kouzinas

Posted : Apr 23, 2003 03:26
Website ONLINE ......
www.samothrakidancefestival.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Samothraki
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance