Posted : Aug 14, 2002 02:57
is it raining now in Greece ?           (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Aug 14, 2002 05:16
nope no rain at all yet.
If i see any news on the metereological forecast news then i shall inform you guys.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Aug 17, 2002 09:11
Guys, what is the currency in Greece?
I understood u switched to EURO. Are u using both currencies or only EURO?
          Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
PsyDuck

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 17, 2002 10:50
We r usin' only the Euro raver-girl. The Drachma is deader than dead.
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 17, 2002 10:56
ok, thanks
u just saved me from paying double commission (switching to $ and then switching to EURO)           Majority is never right!

-Friedrich Nietzsche
DETOX

Posted : Aug 17, 2002 16:34
Well raver be carefull on how you will spend your money here.
I am very sorry to say that the Greeks rip off the tourists here,sad but true.
Before paying for anything make sure you know hot it costs in your currency and make sure the price sounds logical to you.
NEVER trust taxi drivers,road merchants and small restaurants owners.
You better eat at places like Macdonalds or something           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Aug 18, 2002 01:26
im gonna bring my own dry food from israel..
thanx Detox.. u dont know what is israely dudes about.. sad but true..           Believe your soul !
DETOX

Posted : Aug 18, 2002 10:28
Well Zombi dont forget that the transportation of food between foreign countries is an illegal thing to do so you better stick with Macdonalds or try some souvlaki.
Just for your info a bottle of water outside the festival area should cost 50 cents,i dont know the prices inside the festival area.
A can of soda/coca cola should cost something like
70 cents.
A pack of ciggaretes costs 2.5 euros.
For more items just feel free to ask hehe.
Important notice:At Samothraki island the prices will be a little higher i guess because of the festival but be carefull cause the locals there know that many foreigners will be there for the festival and they will try to rip you off,so if before you pay for something they ask you where are you from then choose a european country that uses the euro like France or Italy for example so that they might hesitate to try and rip you off cause they know that now with the euro its not easy to play games with the tourists from those european countries that use the same currency.
Just pay attention and have fun           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 18, 2002 11:15
Thanks detox for these useful tips.

From last year's experience, will they allow people to bring food and water inside the festival area?           Majority is never right!

-Friedrich Nietzsche
DETOX

Posted : Aug 18, 2002 14:11
Dont know that raver.
I wasnt there last year so i dont know.

By the way its raining cats and dogs here in Greece at the moment.
I hope that the bad weather from Chezch and Hungary wont move here....           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
NK
CyberTronic

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 18, 2002 14:35
saboteur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hah
DETOX

Posted : Aug 18, 2002 14:40
HAHAHAHHA Spiros.
Well you are the one that complains about the rain.
Anyway as you know i always wish for the best for our Greek festivals cause its good for the scene here in our country.
I guess that things will improve soon as the weather forecasts claim
Keep you updated guys every 12 hours.
Next weather forecast for you at 12 o clock tonight           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Rabbitalien

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 18, 2002 18:23
The rain eventualy stopped! I hope will not start again !
Raver girl last year i took with me several fruits and sandwiches in to the festival and i didnt have any problems by anybody. Actually i bought some fruits from the town and brough it with me in to the festival. Although as i can remember the food prices in the festival were not too high .

PsyDuck

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 18, 2002 19:20
I checked all the internet weather forecasts for this week, and most of them predict partial cloudy weather over Samothraki or Alexandroupoli (the nearest city to the island of Samothraki that has a meteorological station). One of them predicts rain, and I sincerely hope this doesn't happen. General forecasts predict a worsening of the current weather. I hope it doesn't affect the festival, but I am getting a bit woried! Anyway, sun or rain, I will be there and I hope the organisers will prove wiser and better prepared than the ones in Sola Luna...
Something different now. Raver girl had proposed some time ago that the users of this forum should have a meeting point at the festival, and I agree. It would be fun to get together and check out the ppl behind the names... I am not sure though where or when should we meet. Maybe DETOX should make an announcement through the speakers, heehee.
Take care all of you, today I am travelling from Crete to Athens (8 hours with a cabin, oh boy will I sleep!), and tommorow evening from Lavrio to Samothraki (18 hours without a cabin, oh-oh, that sounds painfull enough!)

ps. Foreign friends, this is 4 u. Don't forget to carry with you a long sleaved sweatshirt or something warm for the night (maybe the temperature will drop to 22 degrees Celsius.)
          I dance, therefore I am.
cyberdelia
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 18, 2002 19:56
Let's hope that all will be fine           BE HAPPY!!!
Juppiter is the protector of our solar system!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Samothraki Dance Festival 2002
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance