First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Samothraki Dance Festival 2002

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jul 8, 2002 17:56
get a fly ticket to athens (260$ include tax) then take train/bus to alexandropoli (around 15$ and 11 hours) and than boat to samothraki (??$ 2-3 hours), its about 320$ all.. and u dont need to wait too much...
u are isralien ??
write to me..

[ This Message was edited by: Zombi Cocktail on 2002-07-08 18:06 ]          Believe your soul !
FreeMan
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Jul 11, 2002 19:07
well next to what island is it exacly??
the 2nd fesival solona where is it exacly??           LunaMusic crew
Popoff

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 18, 2002 01:58
big creds of the great lline up to samothraki!!!
Popoff

Posted : Jul 18, 2002 01:59
and its very near to xpo in bulgaria....
Chaka Laka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 18, 2002 23:19
fellas , i want 2 know if there any other routes to the island (not through Athens) , maybe from Turkia ??
->Zombi if i understand right the deal u talk about is Arkia flight on 17th and so on ... if i'm mistaken plz share with me how u do it ...
as well , any other convenient flights (from Israel) departuring on 19~20th ?? thanks
          Dance is my Trance
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 18, 2002 23:31
chaka laka (every time i read your user name i get some paranoia) i talk about reguelar el al flight that take place once a week. u have plane at 20.08 and back 27.08 (perfect dates, dont u think ??) thats cost 260$. flight to athens...           Believe your soul !
Chaka Laka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 19, 2002 00:19
first of all 10x Zombi .... weird , really fits 2 me !
unfortunatelly i had no time for any serious searches but only on net but according to a friend of mine that did spend some time in travel agencies - el al's flight wasn't the cheapest one ( he talked about ~360 ) ... anyways , if it's true - alleluya !!!
for the nick - u'r not the first to mention it ... actually it looks stupied 4 me now ( as many other things that i did on a banged head ) ... the problem - i kinda got used 2 it           Dance is my Trance
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 19, 2002 12:19
man its true (i booked and got the ticket). go to ista, tell them "i wanna fly to athens at 20.08 and want come back 27.08"           Believe your soul !
Chaka Laka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 19, 2002 13:46
man , thats exactly what i did - so i'm booked already ... c u all there           Dance is my Trance
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Jul 23, 2002 19:04
I bought the tickets today!!!!!
I'm coming for sure
Vangelis, Detox... we need to arrange an Isratrance meeting!!!           Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 24, 2002 20:17
why dont they update the site ?? (i asked them but as its looks here i have more chances for get a answer).           Believe your soul !
parapsyched
Scratch 22

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Aug 8, 2002 15:46
can anyone send me a private message with details on overall price of this thing. and how do i get a ticket in israel......?
ezrider

Posted : Aug 8, 2002 21:36
hi all!
first of all for those asking for advice for getting there: the cheapest/easiest way i think is through istanbul.
there is regular bus service from istanbul to the greec/turkish border or even direct to alexandropolis.. ride is about 4 hrs.
take in concideration some 20$ or so tax crossing the border but this i don't know for sure.
from what i saw on the net the chippest train ticket from athens to alexandropolis is about 30$ and it takes about 16 hrs to get there.
also.. no ferry from tsaloniki if your planning on one
check out other threads and messages on greec froum... some usefull liks there.

anyway i'm realy looking forfward to hearing BigWigs heard he realy kicks ass.

good luck everyone safe jurney>>>>>c u there!
Chaka Laka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 10, 2002 00:09
well , from Israel the eaziest and chepiest way is through Istambul , u can see it straight from the map ... the problem is that it's very hard to find tickets to istambul , all is occupied since a month ... but those who don't have tickets yet - just keep in touch with "hadaka ha-90" and no way u won't make it           Dance is my Trance
cyberdelia
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 10, 2002 14:32
[quote]
On 2002-07-08 17:56, Zombi Cocktail wrote:
get a fly ticket to athens (260$ include tax) then take train/bus to alexandropoli (around 15$ and 11 hours) and than boat to samothraki (??$ 2-3 hours), its about 320$ all.. and u dont need to wait too much...
u are isralien ??
write to me..

Well I think this is the best way to come
I know that is a long way with bus or train to Alexandroupolis.... but hey! you come for vacations! You'll see almost the half Greece with this way and it will be a very interesting trip

BE HAPPY!!!
Juppiter is the protector of our solar system!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Samothraki Dance Festival 2002
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance