Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - .:Sacred Earth Open-Air 2008:. .:May 30 - June 1:. .:Black River Falls, WI:.
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

.:Sacred Earth Open-Air 2008:. .:May 30 - June 1:. .:Black River Falls, WI:.

Eklypz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 2, 2008 20:25
You would think as many time as I have seen Mubali it would get stale but he always just shocks me and blows me away! The Ooze laid it down too and was so awesome to see the MOP crew lay it down together as the brothers they are - you have come such a long way and awesome to see you 4 come into your own!

Was a wonderful family reunion and great to have the extended family back together !
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Jun 2, 2008 22:01
Damn you Mubali - now I like darkspy

Other highlights of the weekend: Aligning Minds, Airyck and Energon (chill set).

http://www.chillumafia.com
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jun 3, 2008 19:51
Sounds like you all had a great time. Big up to the US scene, Bom
.:DRAGON:.
Dragon

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 4, 2008 03:40
What a perfect way to start off the summer festival season !

First of all we had the best time and are completely blow away at the quality of this event ! The logistics and teamwork were flawless and made the weekend extremely comfortable ~ [ the weather couldn't have been more perfect !!! ]

I tried to catch as many sets as possible but hopefully I'll get to see the dj's I missed at another show soon ~ It was so great to finally meet and hang out with a lot of the Midwest crews and talk "shop" lol
I thought that all the dj's I did hear played great sets , and especially the Aligning Minds Live PA Sunday Morning ! OMG .. they took my breath away and skooled my ass on EDM / DownTempo Production ! I hope those guys make it BIG ! They are f*ckin AWESOME ! ... if you missed them this time, I highly recommend finding them on Myspace and getting some of their tunes ! Also Mubali's next album is going to really melt some dance floors judging by his live set saturday night ... that sh*t is seriously TWISTED and Delicious !

Thank you to everyone who danced their ass off during my set and gave me all the great support and feedback ~ I hope you guys had as much fun as I did !

Thank you to all involved to make this happen and having me up here ! I'll be glad to come back anytime ! You guys are awesome ! Hopefully I'll see some of you in two weeks near Kansas City !

cheers ,
D.

pics :: http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/glowingdragon/Sacred%20Earth-08-Wisconsin/

New Album : Spirals of Time : Now Available !
www.nodatagency.com/artists/dragon/
Mr. Black

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 4, 2008 07:56
awesome pics D! i seen u knob jobbin on that virus boy =)           Mr. Black
~Cruise Control Records~
mist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Jun 4, 2008 18:33
Ok, things have finally calmed down enough here at the office for me to pen a review. Amazing how little will get taken care of here while I'm gone. hahahah

First things first, I need to send warm warm thank yous to Scott and Tyler for having me out to perform. After playing the first Sacred Earth, it was an absolute delight to return for it's second incarnation. Chilluminati is always a pleasure to work with, and any time you guys want to have this guy from Texas up, I will be there. Also, thank you Scott for providing me a place to crash (and get crashed into by flying luggage. hahah)

I also need to say thank you to Hardkornate and Annie for hauling my butt around the frozen north, getting me where I needed to be when I needed to be there, and just being generally nice people! This trip wouldn't have been the same without you guys.

Thank you to each and every one of you who danced to my set, and for all of your kind comments. You definately put a big smile on my face, and a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart. Thank you for sharing your energy with me.

It was so nice to hang out and meet so many new people. The northern scene is one of the best in the US, in my opinion, with a vibe and open friendliness that just can't be beat! Great, as well, to see so many familiar faces that I've been missing. I cherish the time that I get to spend with you, my friends, and I look forward to the day when our paths cross once more!

It was great to see the improvements made to the venue since I've been there last, and to once again have a cold pint of the local brewed chocolate stout. MMMMMMMM.

Musically, I have to say everything was tops. Sets I most enjoyed were Primoridal Ooze (come to Texas soon please, I need another dose!), the "chill" set by Psygomin and Gru-V, Damon's "downtempo" set, the fricking energy-filled rightiousness of the Iowa tag!, and, of course, that master of disater Rev. Mubali! My one big regret of the weekend was falling asleep and missing Dragon, as I really wanted to catch him, and heard nothing but good things about his set...

Can't wait to come up and do it all again!

There are some pics available on my flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mist604

Are you connected to yourself?
http://soundcloud.com/justincaseboy
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - .:Sacred Earth Open-Air 2008:. .:May 30 - June 1:. .:Black River Falls, WI:.
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance