Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - .:Sacred Earth Open-Air 2008:. .:May 30 - June 1:. .:Black River Falls, WI:.
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

.:Sacred Earth Open-Air 2008:. .:May 30 - June 1:. .:Black River Falls, WI:.

Eklypz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 26, 2008 19:25
Here are the times!! Hope to have high participation as we have some fantastic workshops, activities, and teachings!! All will be held in the pavillion North of the Lake (Pavillion V).

Spread the word and encourage participation. Thanks much for all the teachers and facilitators!

12:00 to 1:00 Free School/ Potluck
Come together and bring a dish if so inclined. Share your knowledge, have a debate, or share a skill...but only for 5 minutes. A rapid fire discussion where everyone is the teacher, and student, sharing items you find interesting with the rest of the group. Moderated by Jeffz.

1:00 to 1:30 Guided Meditation
Take a relaxing journey through your inner self. Through mental control you will attain a state of relaxation and purity. Guided by Kevin.

1:30 to 2:00 Sun Salutation Yoga
Stretch and Breathe. Work out those muscles from dancing all night and get ready for a brand new day. Guided by Heather Sentman of www.moxiemassage.com

2:00 to 3:00 Poi
Learn how to spin Poi! Practice Poi will be given out but come early as the number is limited. Facilitated by Carli.

3:00 to 4:00 Psyence
Prepare to learn interesting and mind bending facts spanning from the brain, body and universe. Only by attaining knowledge of the space in which we live can we attain an understanding of it. Facilitated by Abe & Kevin

4:00 to 5:00 Reflexology
Learn the theory behind reflexology, technique for specific ailments and also a basic well being routine. This is an awesome little workshop that can really help people learn to heal themselves and others because you can do this on anyone, anytime! Taught by Heather Sentman of www.moxiemassage.com (be sure to check out the site for more info about this!)

5:00 to 6:00 Music Production
Join together in an open forum to discuss techniques for music production. Bring your questions to quiz some masters of psy trance manipulation! Moderated by Kaiser Soze, Mubali, Dragon, S.O.T.

6:00 to 8:00 Deco Intensive
You will have the opportunity to learn different ways to make psychedelic deco! Learn techniques for string art, painting, sculpture, and more! There will then be a parade to bring our decorations to the stages and learn about placement and providing an overall atmosphere for maximum visual stimulation to enhance the vibe! Facilitated by Carli, Derek, Pauldo, Sarah, Jeffz
Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : May 27, 2008 21:28
Only a few days away! Can't wait to participate in everything and hang out with everyone!!!!           http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
mist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  68
Posted : May 27, 2008 22:15
(insert "happy dance" animated gif here)

can't wait to come escape to some cooler weather with less tornados!

Are you connected to yourself?
http://soundcloud.com/justincaseboy
PsychoHazard
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 28, 2008 02:13
ok im ready!!!
my set is done!!!:)
Eklypz

Posted : May 28, 2008 02:48
Quote:

ummmmm, you know it is the midwest right
mist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  68
Posted : May 28, 2008 18:14
Quote:

On 2008-05-28 02:48, Eklypz wrote:
Quote:

ummmmm, you know it is the midwest right

man, i'm in tejas. wi is the far frozen north for me.

Are you connected to yourself?
http://soundcloud.com/justincaseboy
.:DRAGON:.
Dragon

Started Topics :  18
Posted : May 28, 2008 18:56
Quote:

On 2008-05-28 18:14, mist wrote:

man, i'm in tejas. wi is the far frozen north for me.

Us Too ! It's been blazin hot in Miss. already ~

Can't wait to catch up with all you guys !
See ya soon !

New Album : Spirals of Time : Now Available !
www.nodatagency.com/artists/dragon/
Eklypz

Posted : May 29, 2008 02:49
Update to Poi Workshop, Robyo has generously agreed to lead a drum circle to spin to! Bring music instruments of all kinds to jam out to the spinners! Updated Workshop listing:

2:00 to 3:00 Poi / Drum Circle
Learn how to spin Poi! Practice Poi will be given out but come early as the number is limited. Facilitated by Carli. In addition this will be the meeting place for a drum circle gathering – bring all instruments to jam out and learn from each other. Facilitated by Robyo!
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : May 29, 2008 22:00
Tommorow!           http://www.chillumafia.com
_Collision_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 30, 2008 02:26
cant wait!!!!! woo hoo hope to see everyone there.

STAY EARLY AND DANCE LLLAAATTEEE

--PSYOWA AND BEYOND--

=-MINDOUTPSYDE.COM-=

-..::KEEPITGOAN@YAHOO.COM::..-
Dragon

Posted : May 30, 2008 09:48
wow ... ok so .... we'll see you guys tomorrow !!

this is going to be one increadible weekend !

mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : May 30, 2008 14:29
Just landed in Milwaukee today, see you guys up there!!!           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Dragon

Posted : May 30, 2008 22:02
.. our flight is delayed an hour here in Miss. .. so that should put us at the venue around 10p or so tonight ..

Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : Jun 2, 2008 18:38
This is going to be so hard to put to words, but I will start by saying that this was definitely the best weekend of my life! It was such a different experience from my first outdoor event last year at earthdance. Being part of the setup crew it was mind-blowing to see what started off as an empty pavilion become a psychedelic spaceship that took myself and everyone on a journey none of us could have taken by ourselves.

There certainly was an amazing positive energy flowing through everyone and everything the entire weekend. The djs and vjs definitely put all their energy into their sets and it showed.

I loved all of the dj and pa sets, so I'll just mention some things that stuck out in my mind. GoD was amazing and dark as always, gave my brain a proper psychedelic melting. Great job on reaching 206 bpm! Musically speaking Dragon's set was my favorite. His unique, organic progressive sounds were something special that I had never heard before. Each track in his PA and DJ set evolved from the previous one creating a perfect flow. These 2 sets broke some laws of physics I think. GoD seemed to be playing faster than the speed of sound and Dragon's bassline was ridiculously dense. Amazing! I had a lot of fun playing an extended morning set since no one could find Tyler .

The workshop that Abe and I did was a lot of fun. I enjoyed the conversations we had with everyone as I was very pleased that people were able to participate. Unfortunately there wasn't much advertisement for the others so no one ended up showing up for my guided meditation one (oh well).

Saturday night/sunday morning was equally awesome as friday night/saturday morning. I caught parts of Derek, Machi and Max's set- great job on keeping the music going and flowing. The MoP foursome was nothing short of spectacular. Each of you brings a unique energy to the decks, yet the set flowed from one to another seamlessly. As for Mubali's PA, HOLY COW! Who ordered the hot business? That was freaking NUTS!! I felt a great connection with each track as they pumped through the speakers into my brain. Mist kept the nastiness going with his set. No laying off the basslines there, great track selection and energy. Derby was trying to rattle the pavilion down with his vinyl tracks! Awesome music there. Airyck's set was the exact type of morning psy I love, melodic, but with a phat bassline. I had fun playin the ultra-most teardown chill set. I hadn't prepared anything for this and was somehow able to put together a good set to close the stage (atleast that's what I was told haha). Unfortunately since I played a chill set I missed all but the last track of Damon's set (yeah Juno Reactor!), but I imagine it was spectacular.

Thank you so much to everyone involved. I want to especially thank Justin and Eric for helping setup the main stage thursday night/friday morning. Everyone who doesn't know Justin should find out who he is and shake his hand, he puts in a TON of effort to setup the sound system and make sure it is running smoothly the entire time. Thank you to Tyler and Scott for setting this event up-you guys are very easy to work with. Thank you Derek, Carli and Alison for the amazing deco job you did on the chill stage. Thank you to all the volunteers who helped run the gate and make sure everything else was running smoothly. It was great to meet Gru-V, Psygomin, Rob, Mubali, Aligning Minds, Mist and Dragon. We had a lot of great conversations and I cannot wait to party with you guys again! Lastly, thank you to everyone who came, it would not be a party without you all. Thank you for being respectful to the venue and to each other. As I said before, the people who ran the venue LOVED us. They saw how we run our events and saw the positive energy each of us exudes. I cannot wait for the next one!!           http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jun 2, 2008 19:02
Finally, finally, I got sleep after getting up on Friday morning. Holy shit - that was around 50 hours waking up with around 13 hours of hardest dancing I have done in my life. Now my review.

Since I was getting 7 psy-virgins to their first party, had to take a roundabout route and could only reach the venue at 5AM Saturday morning. Thus missed all of the Friday night sets.

Abe was playing in the chill stage and KT was in the main stage. Picked up a spot near the chill stage while listening to some beautiful chill tunes from Abe. Divided my time between Anand and Geal set and both were outstanding. Just the perfect way to get into the groove. Both the sets were more or less empty (I guess people were just chilling to get ready for the mayhem on Saturday night), I just walked around the location enjoying the outdoors after so long and just spending times with diff ppl and going funny and nutty. So many beautiful conversation with Kaiser Soze, SOT, Daniel (Aligning Minds) and many many many more.....

Managed to get an hour sleep before 8PM when my homies from MoP were starting and surprisingly the vibes made me fresh even with so less sleep.

And then the mayhem. Perfect unison set by the 4 guys. Never felt like there were 4 guys playing. Each and everyone took off from where the previous guy left and just improved upon it. The stage got from 0 ppl to packed when they finished up. Then came the MASTER OF DISASTER - MUBALI!!!

Hands down the most hard, powerful, funky dark I have heard in my life. It was like seeing a genius who has complete control over the sound and music making the direction for the music to follow. There were so many different sounds completely mixed in unison and then he is like - LETS DANCE BITCHES!!! Listening to his tunes and with little bit of concentration you could hear all the different sounds - dark edgy sounds, hard beats, melody. Pure genius

Then DJ Mist.....now where did this guy come from???? Holy shit. That was the most beautiful melodic morning I have heard in a US party. Perfect, percect and he took off from exactly where Mubali left. Danced my ass out.

Moved to chill stage to hear Aligning Minds and chill. WOW!!! What music and YES - finally I managed to stay at the chill for a whole set i.e. 2 hours. A record for me Cant wait to hear you guys again in Gaian Mind.

Airyck as usual tore it apart with his melodies and then Damon and Scott tagging on Vinyly. Haha. Fun times.

Hands down this was the most hard and energy driven set party after the Shift party in Germany. Relentless energy and crowd responding back with more intense dancing.

Venue was awesome and the weather was beautiful. Just walking around the place on Saturday daytime was bliss. Got sunburnt all over the place but it was all worth it.

Awesome vibes from all participant and people.

Thank you for the event. Loved it to the fullest and no complaints.           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - .:Sacred Earth Open-Air 2008:. .:May 30 - June 1:. .:Black River Falls, WI:.
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance