1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

S-range - 2001

Hugo

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 12, 2009 06:57
Wow, huge surprise, "2001" at least for me is one of the greatest albums ever made, wonderful scando trance. I'm still loving "Re-Entry", "Yellow Base", "Complete Delete" but overall "Morning Star"
          Michael Jackson "Some people prefer to take life as it is without complications, some others we like to take life from the cornice of the wildest jungle"

http://www.myspace.com/traffikmanagement
Jingabé
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : May 13, 2009 22:42
Quote:

On 2009-05-10 10:39, pr0fane wrote:
Don't know why people on this this forum didn't like this album back in 2001. I personally think it's a great album, which really has some wonderful, deep and melodic morning tracks. Especially "Re-Entry", "Reality Check", "Darwin Project", "Morning Star" and "2001" comes to mind.

Thank you pr0fane. You made me dig back for this album. I had forgotten how great it was. Hearing wonderfull tunes like "Yellow Base", "Reality Check" and "DOS" made me travel well back to great memories. One of the best prog albums of all time.
zen mechanics
Zen Mechanics

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 14, 2009 15:43
amazing album for sure...love early s-range
aden
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  81
Posted : May 17, 2009 14:29
I remember the end of a great outdoor party, back in june 2001 listening to, in order of appearance : Son Kite, Anti & S-Range's massive live set. One of the biggest music experience I ever had!
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : May 21, 2009 21:09
Yep, a classic. I've had this one since its initial release and I've listened to it many times. Morning Star really does it for me everytime. Nice to see people are still listening this.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - S-range - 2001
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance