Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006

Rhythmik

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 19:45

Quote:

Nomadstribe wrote
...but some other people, who hate this last year, are simply not here to criticiz cause they do not care, they will not come another time simply.

Why dont you just do like those people you mentioned and simply not be here???
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 20:31
I have to admit this guy Nomadstribe is very boring with his comments. I mean ok you say it once or twice but come on man just repeating the same thing. i mean you just bboycot it and don´t come tell your friends to not come and than everything is in peace.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 20:39
^^ Exactly!

I'll let him play the village buffoon if that's what he wants. Banning him will not solve the problem, i'm sure this type would create new users again and again once we all know he's got nothing better to do.           cna't find it
babag

Posted : Jun 23, 2006 20:46
nicely said guys and IT.
he was in the ROP forum last year and comes back with the same boring stuff this year.....the best is just to ignore him and don't react on his posts anymore. cause he posted many times that he is out of the forum now...but he can't even keep this promise...some people just don't know what progress is.
PsyBeats

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 24, 2006 05:50
Quote:

On 2006-06-23 14:35, Caligula wrote:
i'm also driving to morocco from london (via a few other festivals..)

Hey... Just out of curiousity.. which festivals? I'm heading from Belfast to RoP via Boom...
jx_

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 24, 2006 06:10
lol it doesn't matter . . . there's a great line up waiting for us

see u all there anyway

green fairy

Posted : Jun 24, 2006 16:14
i wish to be there!!!
ronin

Posted : Jun 27, 2006 04:32
Hiii

Please can anyone give me info about flying from Serbia or Buglaria prices etc... and about Morocco how is safe to travel there?
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 27, 2006 12:16
Quote:

On 2006-06-27 04:32, ronin wrote:
Hiii

Please can anyone give me info about flying from Serbia or Buglaria prices etc... and about Morocco how is safe to travel there?

I think the best is to take a plane to Malaga or Torremolinos or even Alicante (Spain) than you can take a bus till Algeciras, from there is to take a ferry tio Tanger and from tanger it´s not so far in M;arroco the public transport is very cheap. And is not so far from Tanger.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 27, 2006 14:58
Quote:

On 2006-06-24 05:50, PsyBeats wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-06-23 14:35, Caligula wrote:
i'm also driving to morocco from london (via a few other festivals..)

Hey... Just out of curiousity.. which festivals? I'm heading from Belfast to RoP via Boom...

im heading to Rhakti Dei in Belgium, then to Full Moon, then Sonica, then Boom and then on to Rhythms of Peace... where I think I'll be doing a lot of chilling.. hehe...           difficile est non saturam scribere
matt_with_an_s
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 28, 2006 12:15
Hey that´s one hell of a festival-summer. I have to be content with Full Moon and Rhytms of Peace           Fear is the great barrier to human growth
www.matt-in-orbit.com
http://musicalspoon.blogspot.com/
Tegma
Tegma

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Jun 28, 2006 12:55
It will be great to finally be able to play in an arab country

Looking forward to this festival, see you on the dancefloor!
          Visit our website at: http://www.tegmatekk.com
Latest Liveset:
http://tribalvision.cz/Tegma/music/Tegma_Liveset_2006.mp3
red sunshine

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 28, 2006 17:40
I am new in this forum, and I do not know why my message was deleted. But I would like to know if it is true that several announced artists do not come any more (bizarre contact, visual paradox…)
psyzieus

Posted : Jun 28, 2006 18:10
ok guys i am from morroco ,i had found in this forum a good friend to that i meet in rhythms of peace festival 2005 in morroco,it's was amazing and wonderfull experience to me to shair a nice time with israeliens psytrance community ,but waht about the israel artist they came to the rop this year ro not ..........confirme plz
se in the dance floor           i am a friend from morroco
xPsyZor

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 28, 2006 19:13
c u there
dancing on the sand           www.tranzeXperiences.net - psytrance barcelona meetingpoint
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance