Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006

nomadstribe

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 19, 2006 17:34
100% sure

last year they lied to people and they sell alcohol will be available.

Please if he lie again and someone dont find alcohol on the festival, just help me uncover him and tell it after the festival on this forum.

nomadstribe, to serve and protect.

Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 19, 2006 18:33
nomadstribe - f*ck off.           difficile est non saturam scribere
Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jun 19, 2006 20:54
Yes, there were no alcool at the official bar last year. The autorisation just didn't come....

First, remember Morocco is a muslim country and selling alcool is a sensitive issue (but that doesn't mean it won't be available this year).
But people who really wanted to drink beer could find it just looking around a little bit. And, imo, less alcool on the dance floor just make the party nicer and more psychedelic, if you see what I mean

Anyway, Nomadstribe should stay home this year again and get drunk as much as he want if he is afraid not to have enought at the festival.... LOL

BTW, people from Spain throught Ceuta can get alcool (and petrol too) duty free.
nomadstribe

Posted : Jun 19, 2006 21:16
love ur response tris

very diplomatic and with style

but over everything, sincere and you tell the truth, thats nice!

just to remmerber you, yes morocco is a muslim country, but very open minded sometimes: we did sell alcohol at spheres festival and morocco 2001, but this is depend of how you deal with local auhotrities and how you are kind with these ones, if your cool, nobody refuse anything in morocco, but if you are like son of rich and give order like you are a prince, they just give you nothing....

in morocco to get autorisation, u just need to do it.....but for that, you need to work dude to get it......work, not sleep and dream and make other work for you!!!

cheers
nomadstribe

Posted : Jun 19, 2006 21:18
Quote:

On 2006-06-19 18:33, Caligula wrote:
nomadstribe - f*ck off.

heuuuuh

okay!

i go now
moon333

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 19, 2006 22:18
Rhythms of peace fesstival has authorisation for alcohol. our bar will propose you all kind of drinks

see you there

Boom
Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jun 19, 2006 23:31
Quote:

On 2006-06-19 22:18, moon333 wrote:
Rhythms of peace fesstival has authorisation for alcohol. our bar will propose you all kind of drinks

see you there

Boom

LINE UP

U have full line up mate

for chill floor and other one??

best regards mates           REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

-------------------------------------------
( Plutonic Records - PLUCD001 ) V
nomadstribe

Posted : Jun 20, 2006 15:04
Quote:

On 2006-06-19 22:18, moon333 wrote:

see you there

Boom

ido prefer Tris response, more sincere

hmm hmm, song remains the sames

thats the problem with delusions of grandeur
heh
danza

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 20, 2006 17:45
Quote:

On 2006-06-19 20:54, Tris wrote:
And, imo, less alcool on the dance floor just make the party nicer and more psychedelic, if you see what I mean

i'm guessing you haven't been to rainbow serpent festival??

anyway, nothing but sweet sweet memories of last years R.O.P. , the day sonkite played... aaaaaaaahhh good luck this year and to quote a dear friend... "don't forget the sound system!!"
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 20, 2006 21:10
By the way, what about chillout lineup? i don´t see any naither on your web?           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Senzar
Senzar

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 12:12
Quote:

On 2006-06-20 21:10, Adigroovy wrote:
By the way, what about chillout lineup? i don´t see any naither on your web?

I found this on the site:

http://www.rhythmsofpeace.net/music_06.php?lang=&&view=chillout           Senzar - Before the Morning Sun (debut album) out @ Lookinglook Records

Promo DJ set, info, bookings, free music:

www.senzar.dk
DjGreen
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 10:00
Hi All

This festival seems very promising and I hope to flow over there after boom.

The feedback from last year's event is amazing, and the picture show it was a great party too!!!

Thanks for making this happen again, and I hope to visit morocco for the first time.

Good luck with the organization--have fun with it.

Cheers again
Tom

p.s

Thanks for booking TEGMA, his latest album is AMAZING it will be honorable to hear him at such occasion.

CHEEERS MATES

p.p.s
fuck the alcohol, serv me good Arabic coffee and some sweet desert tea.

MINDFLUX - A continuing flow of the human consciousness that originates in the brain and is manifested especially through thought, perception, emotion, will, memory, and imagination.
canopi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 13:45
it was a very interesting read over the last few pages. i work in the industry and know the politics all to well. every party has its ups and downs. i myself will be in morocco all the way from oz so im very looking forward to the festival as are my mates. nice to be in the sand again..
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 14:35
i'm also driving to morocco from london (via a few other festivals..) and i reckon its gonna rock!

its a pity opposing promotors are jealous of the success of this party...

space tribe and shift in the sand.. what could be better?           difficile est non saturam scribere
nomadstribe

Posted : Jun 23, 2006 14:52
not jealousy dude, really not, not from someone who already produced a lot of parties

its an advising men

just read well the ROP forum, some of a lot of critics are not erased already,

check also some artists who where some pionner raising some good parties in morocco,

all of theme will tell u that this organisation, jbilatte, do not respect a lot of elemental things, like taking care of artist, bringing what its promise, like the power of sound system, shower, toilet,

its not his first party, and they do and tell exactly the same bull s**t to people

a lot of people that make ROP I happen, i spite of big error of the promotor, are not helping him this year cause they saw his true face, and he do not respect a lot of terms of the contracts, also the sound system guys, they are not coming this year too

So be sure that this year gonna be worst!!! a lot of help not coming!

But if you do like Chaos, bad line up management, see some artists very angry, and do not find proper toilet or shower. thats do not make u any difference so just go!

but some other people, who hate this last year, are simply not here to criticiz cause they do not care, they will not come another time simply.

Another think, its easy to be in the side of the organisation, and take nick names like you are a traveller comming from i dont no where, and do defend the organsiation.

pfff, too simple

again its not jealousy man, and again, if some people are criticizing this, like we say in french, there is no smoke without a fire

IOts better to see space tribe and shift in the sand, at condition that you find a good organisation to do this

and it probably not Mr Moon or jbilat!

okey dude?

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance