Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006

Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 15:00
and CHILL OUT dJz are playing for free and ORGS earn money ( also from chill out floor..and those DJz wont get paid although if orgs will earn money from that floor also ).. / why is that

regards           REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

-------------------------------------------
( Plutonic Records - PLUCD001 ) V
Chakaaa

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 17:42
First we're not goin' to earn any money from that and then i don't see what's the problem with that , you're complaining and you're not concerned , if any of those artists is not happy he would have said NO , they all know rhythms of peace & know our concept and agree with the terms and are happy for that , Rhythms of peace is for sure one of the festival wich is not based on money coz this is not the aim of making it & there's no need to talk anymore about that.
Seems that you're unhappy and i don't know why !!!
Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 19, 2006 17:55
so...if u dont want to do for money why such an entrance ticket for that ( soo much $ )...and why u dont pay the CHILL djz...every DJ need to be paid if there is an entrance...

regards           REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

Chakaaa

Posted : Jul 19, 2006 19:29
Seems that you don't understand , this is a concept & i don't want to add more about this and if you think that it's expensive , this is why presale tickets were invented , it's for those who can't pay more and just look at the line up once again , it's one of the best of this summer and of course it costs a lot of money and making a festival in morocco needs a lot of money more than anywhere else coz everything if imported from abroad and it is due to local considerations that you can't see or understand as a westerner. hope that i was clear and hope that you'll join us to make this summer event one of the best ever.
Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 19, 2006 19:41
Amm..i ama DJ also..and i dont respect orgs and parties where they are having an entrance and 2 floors / and just main floor ( full on & dark & progressive floor ) get paid...and CHILL out dont.. so thats why..why are u making such exceptions between these DJz! Do u think that they are less worth to be paid than the others???

Listen..u are making a festival ( festival which will lenght 1 week! U are having an entrance ( Entrance which gives u some INCOME for DJz on every floor ) U have bars, market, restaurant / with this u can cover other costs..

c-mon...stop making exceptions..face it!!! if u will loose money I AM SORRY..if u will get plus what will u do...say thanks to CHILL OUT DJz for coming..for making hell of the vibe..and than u will go home, buy a beer and laugh!!!

Every artists who is making that festival is happening deserves to be paid ( at least TRAVEL COSTS ). Cause from them u are earning money! Every artist means CHILL OUT FLOOR and MAIN FLOOR!!!!

Think about it!!! Noone is making like u do...!!!!

ARTIST IS AN ARTIST!!!! ARTISTS is making RHYTHM OF PEACE.. not an organiser..if u know what i mean!!!!

byee and let the peace be with u!!!!

BoOm ShAnKaR           REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

Chakaaa

Posted : Jul 19, 2006 19:54
This is your point of view and your right to think what you want and we respect it but you're acting as a lawyer , listen this is our business finally and we're sorry that you interpret things that way and i think we talked enough about this. you're not concerned and this is a fact and i don't want to start talking about this for hours coz you will not change your mind and this is not what i want anyway. No one of these artists is complaining or looking at things your way and i think that they are old enough to express themselves is they're not happy . Now you may think that we're trying to earn as much money as possible and this is your right as well but now let's move on to something else coz we're not here to talk about orgs or what's good or bad. we're here to answer people who need information about the festival.

With peace.
Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 19, 2006 19:57

PEACE BRO u have said everything

boom           REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

Chakaaa

Posted : Jul 19, 2006 20:10
Peace on you
PsyBeats

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 23, 2006 13:04
ummm.... Some sod has hacked the RoP forum website.. Going to RoP Forum now only takes you to this link : http://redworm.kayyo.com/worm.html
Orlandooo

Posted : Jul 23, 2006 16:03
Hi! Im going to the festival and I have a question for the organizers:

5 years ago I went to Morocco newyears festival in Ouarzazate. The organizers put some piles of wather bottles for people to drink and refresh themselves for free.

My question is: It will be something similar In ROP festival?
And fountains of wather?¿

See you soon.

Örlandooo
goodtrip

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 24, 2006 00:09
Festival

To alll the ppl want to go to Marroco from Portugal we leave here the priçes and time tables:

PARTIDAS
DEPARTURES

LISBOA
LISBON
DATE
HORA 22:30
PRECO 150€

PORTO
OPORTO
DATE
HOUR21:00
PRECO 150€

FARO
DATE
HOUR 20:30
PRICE 150€

REGRESSO
RETURN DATA 23.08.2006
HORA 13.00

info@goodtrip.org
tlf:00351917924889
See you in the beach.           www.goodtrip.org
www.myspace.com/goodtrip_org
info@goodtrip.org
redox
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jul 25, 2006 14:32
Quote:

On 2006-07-23 16:03, Orlandooo wrote:

5 years ago I went to Morocco newyears festival in Ouarzazate. The organizers put some piles of wather bottles for people to drink and refresh themselves for free.

See you soon.

Örlandooo

i dont think so man i have to buy your own water!!!
see ya there!
Chakaaa

Posted : Jul 25, 2006 20:29
Quote:

On 2006-07-23 16:03, Orlandooo wrote:

See you soon.

Örlandooo

Here you can find information about water policy in the festival we want it to be more than just drinking water.
check this link :
http://www.rhythmsofpeace.net/waterbar.php

With peace.
Chakaaa

Posted : Jul 27, 2006 13:04
Hope you'll like the concept
The Kaa
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 11:36
After the hard time my country is living, Rhythms of Peace have never been so much needed!!!!
          Out Now >> V.A "1001 Flights" (Air Snare recs)

Tribal Vision rec. | Air Snare rec.
Dvj | Producer | Label manager
www.thekaa.com | www.airsnare-records.com | www.tribalvision.cz
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance