Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Review To V/A 148 (Nabi Rec)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Review To V/A 148 (Nabi Rec)

Memory Loss
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Oct 4, 2004 18:23
Few words just for begin befor the review of this amazing CD.Just got my copy few days ago and iam shocked..full power dark mental psychedelic music from upcoming artist! and few that make some trouble befor!!

Track List:

1. Blisargon Demogorgon - 15 Minutes
2. Para Halu - Bug In Your Mind
3. N3xu5 - Shadows From The Past
4. Dejan - Phoneky
5. Toxic - Bad News
6. Bug Funk - Fu Zin
7. Dejan - Morphosis
8. Bug Funk - Kamui
9. Datakult - Liquid Genocid
10. 0.0.0 - Domina

Lets Start:

1. First release by Valentino From Macedonia and what a release it is : fass bassline with crancking sound combind with amazing psychedelic sound.Pure underground sound,5:39 is just crazy with thos sound,amazing sample "there is most defently a hell.you all going there when you die,which is in about 15 minutes"

2. Now Hungeria power is coming,Adam and Andres got there name all around the world.this track is pure acid psychedelic tune..fast powerfull sounds that run in the tune will not give you a rest for a sec.acid music for psy lovers,dark,intence,no words for thos guys ,great job!

3. Luis from Portogul is coming with another gem! hard kick with goodie bassline fully of is own touch and sounds break in 1:50 with kiiler sample "World Of Darkness".Just love this sample.Great for partys hard music ..explode with psychedelic sound that come from this amazing artist..smart breaks,prepre to dance hard.

4. Another first release here.This time is Dejan,amazing dark mental music from Dejan from Franch.Intro with some sounds and screambling voices.heavy kick with alot of running voices and pitching sounds.Until 3:35 the kick is the same but from there on kick is changed for more dancefloor bombing!
this tune will not give you rest..amazing pads in back with full of sound layers.Dark atmosphere..Dejan know the dark job this tune is for woods in 3 oclock!! dark powerfull and amazing!! he is the best upcoming dude!

5.ToXic the Isreali guys dont need any guides in there work,in there track they trying to tell us Bad News,and they doing it a ok.!
26 sec long for there intro then bassline coming in..there new work is amazing,basslines got very better produce!
crancking sound the explode in the face,track with full of hiats.n 4:00 there is thos sound that Alon & Avi write so good
its goes fucking kiiler with the kick&bass!
5:15 electric music this tune here become a monster!! very nice sample !! Toxic done it again!

6.First release. this time Japan make some balagan.Gmmaa & Mizuki know there dark things! evil pads and satanic sounds in the intro.Exploding kicks fast basslines Underground music!!.the atmosphere they put in the work is unbelevable! evil to the bone!! 3:05 haha sample from the game "Drugs Dealer".3:35 this tune get some amazing pads evil dark and powerfull parts in there..4:01 fast hihats with thos pads OMGGGGG.4:27 a screw driver stop all the track then its coming back full power and EVIL!

7. The most dark track ever i heard.Alweys spooky intro by Dejan,Evil and bad!!
1:17 from now on this tune is just geting better in better..evil pads spooky sounds satan is in Dejan Mind!.4:35 another kiiler part.dark atmpshpere all da way ! pitching sound exploding running kiiling all what is in the way!! thumbs up Dejan..you are amazing.

8. Again Japan,start with dark funny intro,make you shake.after 20 sec the kick & bass is entering.evilsh music..no words to describe that 1 smashing sounds come in 3:55
give the track some psychedelic movment! after a min of diging time to relax with some bad bells and a sample after 40 sec of relaxing its come more powerfull and more evil.no rest today guys..intence to da face!!
Keep releasing more Bug Funk they are awosome!

9. Rpahel the Franch underground dude.liquid tune.
a few sec intro and thenn heavy kick..47 sec a nice organ is playing in there the track builds up slowley.sound build up in there keep the psychedlic feeling in the track from 2:25 the track becoming a true psycho music only for adults not kids!! hard and heavy sound landing on your mind scratching sound all over there intence and psy !! 4:10 is more hard then ever psycho drive there..keep up my man!!

10. triple zero a new Franch act.now that tune is psychedelic from start until end.only for brave pepole.the low kick can drive pepole insane!! pumping sound pitching crancking scratching.1:38 nice druming and powerfull sound very insane stuff there!! this track is full of madness..good for psy heads..good track to finish a set.. keep up triple zero..
no words about your dark amazing psy!!!!!!!

Thats it..not so quality review but very nice I will say! This cd made my day from the day i got it..its show another side of psychedlic music very underground very dark very psychedlic go grab a copy coz second release will be even more better and dark!!

Some other stuff to say - the tracks been carfully selected to explore anything from dark psychedelic music..you will see in the cd..the cover is very nice desain by Ju.The mastering is top notch by the master of mastering Mark (Xenomorph).. good luck in the rest of the way Nabi-Rec.!!!!!
          Skate 0R Die
Shimmer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 5, 2004 09:34
This sounds exciting!!! The guys from Nabi seem like they have their heads screwed firmly on! They have a passion which cannot be measured...I wish them luck on their label...this album has to reach out to the masses!

Nice review btw...

_______________________________-______________________________
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving.
psyciks
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Oct 5, 2004 09:44
sorry i need some info for this V/a.is not to on psyshop where can i order it from thanks for helping........
Memory Loss
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 5, 2004 11:14
Quote:

On 2004-10-05 09:44, psyciks wrote:
sorry i need some info for this V/a.is not to on psyshop where can i order it from thanks for helping........

You Cant Order It From Psyshop Or Any Other Online Shop You Can Order It Only From The Lable Site: http://www.Nabi-Records.com ..Hope You Will Order It Any Enjoy As I Do.

Skate 0R Die
FrodOhm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Oct 5, 2004 16:14
Nice review!
i cant decide my favorite track on this v/a.....
Every single track is uniqiue in it's own way...
Allthough i must say Datacult-Liquid genocid is quite unbelivable... Dirty industrial psytrance to the bone that will scrape the inside of your brain!!!!!!!!(you better wear a helmet)
The toxic track also got me by my balls,at least for the last 3 minutes of the track!!!
I'm not going to go deeper into this because Shocker did a good job on his review...
Buy the shit!! it's most definately worth it!!

www.nabi-records.com

{{{BooM}}}

Reece
Neuron Compost

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Oct 5, 2004 16:55
looking forward to hearing this one,..... especially the dejan and datacult tracks.

only thing that makes me hesitant to purchase it, is that it seems EXTREMELY OVERPRICED!

24 Euros!???

hmmmmmm
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Oct 6, 2004 00:31
well with the US dollar as low as it is now, 24 euros is something like 30 dollars. which is a bit much, but i look forward to hearing it anyways and maybe if i get some extra monkey money i will go for this, as the tracklist looks killer.
the issue of price has been beaten to the ground and topic locked over in promo section... i guess some strong feelings about how much a cd should cost... i think that if it is truly special and the tracks arent out in mp3 scene, then to help out a new label some of us crazy collectors should put out the money if we have it, at least we will have these bombs to show for our spending.
anyways... i hope i make it before they are sold out.
best of luck nabi recs and all artists involved,,,
boom
bsm           www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Oct 6, 2004 01:47

This release is really good.

Highly recommended.
ChoBo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Oct 6, 2004 03:27
i'm glad i didnt buy this cd, it isnt worth 20 EUROS at all!
Shimmer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 6, 2004 09:26
This album has already been pirated...which is a damn shame. Nabi Records tried to produce something very personal and launch themselves. There's still around 386 copies left (at last glance) from 450! The album hasn't been mass-produced so that's why the cost is so high, but when you think about it, you're supported the artists and a small label. I think people should purchase this album if not only to encourage other labels to emerge but to own a fine production.

Like I said, good luck to Nabi-Records...           _______________________________-______________________________
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving.
linos(Temple Records)

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 6, 2004 10:12
Such a killer cd, everyone should get one! Really dark really kicking ass, as a dj Iam really glad to have it in my hands!
As for the price, guys come on we are talking for their first release and we all know difficult is to start a record label. Its amazing only the fact that these guys found the courage to do so, in such a corrupted market as this one!
So dont compare it with other labels or cds but think of it as helping out the scene!
Keep up the good work guyzzzz!
Love and Respect!           .......I will go lose my self, and wander up and down to view the secret city.............
Nik©
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Oct 6, 2004 12:39
Ok, I received the cd and I think its amazing every single track on it. Btw I have a question who is 0.0.0. - ? This really has Dejans Korg sound I think.
This cd kicks ass!!! Mastering is very good
Every single track is a bomb, very dark, very full power. Just the way I like it.
Anyways I think there was post about this compilation in "promotional" but I can’t find it now for some reason...
P.S.
Anyways good luck Nabi
For all this is a must have cd!!! Get it now before its too late, number of copies is limited!!!!
Peace
Memory Loss
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 6, 2004 12:56
Its Dejan And Ju And Jayce
Three Of Them From Franch..
Ju Is Also The Desainger Of The Website!!           Skate 0R Die
ay-ash
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Oct 6, 2004 14:30
OLA!!!

I received the cd now.. and RESPECt WORK!!!
Visual Perfect ..lont time i liked the visual efect of mAN work the web page too
track list all artistes i liked and is a promesse for the next compilation are coming the NEWS ALIEn Speek

keep coll EmmanUEL
and RESPECt for all!!

Keep THis PRoJEct

devilsmind rec
Reece
Neuron Compost

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Oct 6, 2004 15:08
hahahaha,..... woah, ok,.. just checked the thread in the promo section, hadnt read it before
really sorry to open that can of worms again!

im all up for supporting underground labels (cuz we're one of them too!), big ups for taking a chance and releasing new artists, cant wait 2 hear it!

best of luck guys!

Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Review To V/A 148 (Nabi Rec)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance