Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Review To V/A 148 (Nabi Rec)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Review To V/A 148 (Nabi Rec)

baba

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 7, 2004 11:13
Boom!!!
AWESOME Compilation
dark Hardcore Night cd

Keep Rocking           -=ReSpEcT=-
|RoYeC|
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Oct 8, 2004 15:08
Just the way it should be!!!

Keep it rocking Nabi BooM
          -=[PsYcHeDeL|C Music it's Fantastic]=- |RoYeC|
tract
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Oct 10, 2004 07:06
A fairly good CD from nabi and I hear they plan to do another one in the future sometime.

My favourites are 1,2,3 and 7           http://www.killahtea.com/

Underground Psychedelic Nightmusic
Fuzulu
Fuzulu

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Oct 12, 2004 15:18
amazing cd from Nabi-Records .... quite different and good selection of dark twisted music ...
maybe the best cd in 2004

very nice review by Adam too

Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Oct 13, 2004 20:49
full support to Nabi Records from Mistress of Evil!!! It takes balls to keep it so underground and make a DIY cd!! The track selection is awesome, nice and dark acid twisted, just the way we love it
glad someone released bug funk and dejan finally.
keep up the great work guys, and keep music evil
mwah ha ha ha ha
peace!
          Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
Shimmer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 22, 2004 15:01
I can't believe that there's only 19 posts for this thread!? This album is amazing. So unique. Where's the support? All the people who have this album, raise your hand!

Here's my hand !

Respect to www.nabi-records.com           _______________________________-______________________________
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving.
FrodOhm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Oct 22, 2004 17:41
I'll give both my hands period for another compilation like this!
Keep em coming!!
montezuma
Blisargon Demogorgon

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Oct 23, 2004 23:43
teh cd is awasome guys buy it and you will see totaly
dark and underground sound

keep it on nabi we will let you make the second one

booooooooooooom
Satyr
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Oct 24, 2004 19:16
both hands and feet, high in the sky
as i leap for bliss!

Nabi, chapeau ShivaHands, nuff said

:: buy it ::

www.satyrsatellites.com
www.soundcloud.com/satyr
www.soundcloud.com/satyr-barbarossa
Reece
Neuron Compost

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Oct 26, 2004 13:54
Quote:

On 2004-10-22 15:01, Shimmer wrote:All the people who have this album, raise your hand!

ordered 3 weeks ago,........ still waiting.........
Memory Loss
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Oct 27, 2004 11:53
What An Amazing Cd..Still Doing Is Work On Body And Mind!!!!! Powerfull Cd Psychedelic Scary Dark Twisted All In 1 Amazing Cd..
Keep Up Nabiii Bring Another 1 Like That .           Skate 0R Die
Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Oct 28, 2004 15:11
Yeaahh this is totally nuts V/A This french guys got a morbid mind thinking.

This selection is very powerfull 1 by 1

And mastering by mark is perfect and cleaning.

The Best Trax From this Album:

Nexus - miguel with this masterpiece cleaning sound kick is stormer psychedelic loops and fx and great sample shadow from the past
dejan 2 tracks totally trippppy sounds colorfull vibes in it great artist

and bug dunk to much dark and scary music for vampiers also datakult and blisagron and all the rest just totally dancefloor machines.

keeep the good job nabi family u got the spirit.

wish ya all the best!

hugs           Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
Le Lotus Bleu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Nov 1, 2004 02:29
V/A 148 [Nabi]

148 is the first release mastered by Xenomorph from this new parisian label dedicated to dark psytrance & hold by Emmanuel : Nabi Records.

1. Blisargon Demogorgon – 15 Minutes

2. Para Halu – Bug In Your Mind

3. N 3xu5 – Shadows From the Past

4. Dejan – Phoneky

5. Toxic – Bad News

6. Bug Funk – Fu Zin

7. Dejan – Morphosis

8. Bug Funk – Kamui

9. Datakult – Liquid Genocid

10. .0 .0.0 – Domina

1 A nice dynamic track with a bassline rupture at 3’20 evolving from hard rolling to the bouncy way that announces the break. The title 15 minutes comes from a sample at 5’50 of man who says ‘There is most definately our hell for all going to go there when you’re died which is in about 15 minutes’.
Oups, only 15 minutes remaining to live ? Still so many things to do, hey i didn’t schedule that at all !
That’s the moment chosen by Blisargon Demogorgon to put the paroxysmic corosive & incisive final touch to his track.
A nice dynamic track with a bassline rupture at 3’20 evolving from hard rolling to the bouncy way that announces the break. The title 15 minutes comes from a sample at 5’50 of man who says ‘There is most definately our hell for all going to go there when you’re died which is in about 15 minutes’.
Oups, only 15 minutes remaining to live ? Still so many things to do, hey i didn’t schedule that at all !
That’s the moment chosen by Blisargon Demogorgon to put the paroxysmic corosive & incisive final touch to his track.

2 I find the intro in a dark collapsing spirit quite interesting, the rest is nothing brainblasting but ok for me.
3 Never been a big fan of N3xu5 up to now, but this one really kicks ass, i especially enjoy the hacked mettalic moment after 5’20.
4 I think Dejan is a very interesting french artist discovery coming out from 148. Phoneky is the track on which i’ve immediatly adhered on this compilation, crazy, energic & a quite catchy melody (particularly starting around 4’00) rare enough for a dark psytrance stuff to be noticed.
5 This is only the second track i listen from Toxic & once again it’s my thing, in a nice rockin spirit made of good nervous electric guitar riffs. Bad News can also reveals itself sweeter like between 3’30 & 5’00 with for example some Bleeps interlude
6 At beginning Fu Zin sounds quite chaotic. I think the track will result better in a mix than in a domectic listen like i’m currently doing nevertheles the final part from 6’30 up to end attracts me more than all done here before.
7 Another crazy production from Dejan, at first composed of twisted phone ring loops (at 0’40)
Getting faster . A nice bassline rupture at 3’15, evolving from hard rolling to hopping status, as well some tone change in the bass just after. A track that always keep changing, anti-lassitude guarantee.
8 Second track from Bug Funk, this not too much my thing once again unfortunatly (i have nothing against this artist btw), maybe more noisy than real music to my ears, it could be a plausible explanation. Let’s just say i don’t share the artist’s sensibility.
9 A stomper production from Datakult concludes nicely 148 with several & different lazershot sounds. Domina is maybe a bit Hardteck borderline by moment (from start 1’00 upto 3’20 for example). The combo basline-rythmic also reminds a lot the Cosmochaos work on his album Tresspasser. Nevertheless there’s lot of specific lead from Datakult, in a ghost - haunted house style especially.
10 Triple 0 takes you in a rapid flow of mad sounds, you don’t have the time to think too much that the musical stream already brings you far away from the bank. Don’t try to struggle, you will only succeed to drown yourself ; so just let your body go & you’ll escape whithout injuries the Domina..

Highlights :1,4,7,9
Then :3,5,10

8/10 ‘148’ is clearly destinated to those who are into dark psychedelic with over 77 minutes of this kind.
Shimmer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Nov 1, 2004 16:52
Quote:

On 2004-10-26 13:54, Reece wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-10-22 15:01, Shimmer wrote:All the people who have this album, raise your hand!

ordered 3 weeks ago,........ still waiting.........

I must have got your copy! There was a huge mistake today. I received another copy from Nabi-Records, even though I didn't order it...at first I thought they were giving me another album for free... ; ) Hope they can sort it out...I'll still sort this new label! Rock on Nabi!!!           _______________________________-______________________________
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving.
Genetix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Nov 10, 2004 22:28
0.0.0 - Domina : what can i say. the most psychedelic track that i have heard in a while. great job here. just i can't stop listening it. very good track. along with para halu, dejan and datakult the my favs from here.           Peace Love Unity Respect and Underground
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Review To V/A 148 (Nabi Rec)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance