Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - "Return to Atlantis" 2004/2005 in Portugal: the FROG!
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

"Return to Atlantis" 2004/2005 in Portugal: the FROG!

Happyhippie

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 18, 2005 22:46
nice sound, nice decor , nice place but very few smiles and happy people! shame
Aivlys

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 28, 2005 12:43
Quote:

On 2005-01-10 11:43, serguei wrote:
I must say I talked to lots of twisted faces in that party that where great friendly people having a good time in another dimension
Don't judge people by the looks or personal choices, know them by their actions

I agree with Serguei: it was a very cool party and there were many special people to talk to at many different fires, until late at night on January 2
Wish we could have such relaxed outdoor-parties in Holland...
Babube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jan 31, 2005 21:47
Quote:

I must say I talked to lots of twisted faces in that party that where great friendly people having a good time in another dimension

That is not the point, serguei.
I´m sure you´ve noticed that some of our partys are being "invaded" by mitras (all we portuguese can distiguish them from distance mainly by their typic caps ), mostly guys who sell drugs for living and that went to techno partys before... for what i´ve heard from ppl that went to this event(i went to Q4goa), at least half were mitras. nd this creates an heavy and agressive feeling in the air...

anyway, i wish all the best for Crystal´s future nd i won´t miss none of their upcoming partys nd Freedom of course
gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Feb 2, 2005 17:21
Quote:

On 2005-01-31 21:47, Babube wrote:
Quote:

That is not the point, serguei.
I´m sure you´ve noticed that some of our partys are being "invaded" by mitras (all we portuguese can distiguish them from distance mainly by their typic caps ), mostly guys who sell drugs for living and that went to techno partys before... for what i´ve heard from ppl that went to this event(i went to Q4goa), at least half were mitras. nd this creates an heavy and agressive feeling in the air...

anyway, i wish all the best for Crystal´s future nd i won´t miss none of their upcoming partys nd Freedom of course

and if you see in the party galleries seccion you will be scared for shure with the pictures in it (e só rolhados infelizmente)and this is very sad
gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Feb 2, 2005 17:32
and i agree that we should´nt judge people by there appearence.but some of them when they open the mouse they dont even have to say anything.like someone say this are only mitras(gunas) that use to go to techno parties and now there are´nt to many they go to trance.pa meter rolhas "ó mano qués roilhas"
SmileyPixie

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 16, 2005 13:40
lololol "ó mano qués roilhas"
Haha Funny,

Well What can I say this was a tipical Crystal.Matrix Party... The music was nice, The Decoration was amazing very good work from TribeOfFrog they were so happy dancing around! loved it!
Well...in overal i didnt saw many happy people :| no smiles anywere...
The chillout wasnot very nice... ohh boy... I realy miss boom Festival :X now that...! was a nice chillout

Anyway... I had Fun and I Played my music in the chillout area (for no more than 10,15 people lol i guess... )

It was cool
Peace
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - "Return to Atlantis" 2004/2005 in Portugal: the FROG!
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance