Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - "Return to Atlantis" 2004/2005 in Portugal: the FROG!

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

"Return to Atlantis" 2004/2005 in Portugal: the FROG!

Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jan 3, 2005 19:14

Hi people!

This year's new year party from Crystal Matrix and Tribe of Frog was a knockout!

I give my full-hearted THANK YOU to the Tribe of Frog: what an amazing work they've done creating that fantastic underworld scene, trully it was 5 dimensions above our normal perception

It was the first party I've been where the deco had more influence on me and my spirit than the sound! I arrived late at the party, in the end of Eskimo set. Saw a bit of Eskimo live and DJ, Talamasca, a bit of Quantic Fusion, but all the time the frog's energetic cyclone got me spinning around the hole place, kilometers away and back, what a huge feeling of being "inside" the party, the "spirit" and the "mood"!

I think in this party everybody was happier outside the tent than inside, I don't know why.. and in the morning there were very bad mixes and song pickings, everybody was too far out (including myself )

More than a trance dance experience, this party was truly a mystical experience for me, and the Frogs were the artists!!!! Thank You!

P.S: I think people behave very respectful and adult with each other, lots of very far out people comunicating and understanding each other.. got impressed this time, very little "invasion" feeling

Well, this is my view.. waiting for others! I missed a lot of concrete facts and details, tell me about it!

have fun,
          Sérgio Xamanist
facebook.com/xamanist
soundcloud.com/xamanist
Kryptum
Kryptum
Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jan 3, 2005 23:01
Hy serguei!!
I also went to that party,and I have too agree with you in some points...the deko was great,tribe of frog has done a excelent job!
I arrived when talamasca started playing,I enjoyed a lot his musik and the vibe he was transmitting to the people...as always!
after him,the sound was a crap to me...too much kick/bass and less psychedelik...but of course it's a matter of personal taste!I spended the rest of the day near our tents and speaking with the people around.Anyway,I feel happy cuz it was the first party I went and didn't take any drugs,not even smoked a single joint!eheh new year,new life!btw,I saw a lot of people having a bad time,tripping really really bad (maybe too much acid??) and it also ruined my state of happiness...oh,and the party spot was better than the other Crystal Matrix parties I went to!
to finish,I would like to get the cd they promised,when I went to pick it up,there was no more!! "too late,my friend" damn!!!
Redlink
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jan 4, 2005 01:23
Thats good to hear, Serguei and Chemikal Vortex. And how about Space Cat? Didn't you guys heard him?           

Have a good time all the time!
erkling

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 4, 2005 01:59
Hi there!

it was the fisrt party i went organised by Crystal Matrix.The deko was great,tribe of frog has done a excelent job indead!The tent was very nice, people dancing but i saw to many ugly faces(too much drugs!!).Most of the people inside the tent don´t went to the party because of trance music!I´m afraid this is becaming more usual in trance parties!
I saw eskimo.It has a great full on sound but the "live act" semead to be a "computer act" but i have great time!
Space cat was also good but,with the same problem. his trance was more melodic but also very nice!

This is my opinion!

Respects to all!!

Peace!:)
Xamanist
Xamanist

Posted : Jan 4, 2005 11:49
Oops... I still have 2 tickets for CDs, forgot to trade them maybe next time

I liked very much Space Cat, very melodic psychedelic sound indeed. Just heard bits of it, as I was always moving from a place to the other, was too far out to be next to bad moods... and the vibe was really better around this beautiful place than inside the tent.

Very spiritual and harmonic party place... It was amazing spending the night from the 1st to the 2nd of January in this place, where people were chilling and talking and warming up inside cars, tents or all-night fires... It was very cold but very very beautiful!

Thank you CM and TOFrog!

Sérgio Xamanist
facebook.com/xamanist
soundcloud.com/xamanist
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jan 4, 2005 11:49
well, here goes my opinion:
1st - no conditions 2 get 2 the party...the road that goes into the party is horrible..if there was a car coming..it was very hard 2 manouver...and have 2 wait 2 hours 2 get into the party was not that pleasent...dear organaizers, 2 make a trance party, is not cdj´s and some speakers...please give conditions 2 the people..

2nd - bad car parking..there was no space 2 park the car..

3rd - 2 much drugged people that didn´t no what they were doing in there..did they know it was a trance party?i guess not..and infact 2 me it was a disco party...it is true i arrived there only about 6 a.m. but 4 what i´ve heard (gms - todo mundo), what the hell were they thinking?...and one thing...when thix crappy shit was playing i saw everybody go insane, hearing thix!when true psychedelic music was around i saw a lot of people going away from the dancefloor..how is thix possible?
crappy stuff = comercial = people like it!
psychedelic = people going away how is thix possible?something isn´t very right in here..

4 - i lost seroxat...but it must have been awesome!

5 - decór..well it was very nice and beautifull and all collorfull..but it wasn´t 2 me...it wasn´t really psychedelic!!!

overall: well, for a well publiced party, it stayed 2 far from what it seemed it was going 2 be..
the sound system was very good..
the performers i saw, gave 2 feelings 2 me:one is that the dj i think came after space cat mixed a few 3 or 4 tracks really psychedelic, that got me surprised..but after that it went very bad...gms - todo mundo?
thix ambiguos feelings..really good music with crappy music in the same dj...
i thought it would be better...
my opinion.           ...
Finex

Posted : Jan 4, 2005 13:51
I thought it would be so much better too...

Just went to the party at 11am ... but what I've seen and what I've heard about it ... blharc ... what was that?!

I've seen so much things on the decor that they've used on other party's .... thought it would be something really good... little disapointed with tribe of frog.

About the sound.... what i've heard... it really sucks... seems that everybody was working on a factory, working for prodution... packing stuffs ... really... just sound like that... everyone was trying to dance but the sound don't let us do that...

The place was beautifull ... with that I agree ... really gourgeous ... but the people... WHAT WAS THAT?!?!? SO MANY UGLY FACES... A VERDADEIRA MITROLÂNDIA!! SO MUCH DRUG IN THAT HEADS... cmonn you guys... get a little of good sense! I really hope to don't see them anymore... AHAHAHAH!

Crystal Matrix is getting worst... better do something...

Well... this is just my point of view... If I knew ... I went to Leiria!
algiz

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 4, 2005 19:16
return to disco?!
Indra

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 4, 2005 19:19
well i thougth that probably the partycould b blessed by Seroxat...and i guess it was..unfortunely i lost..the ret like i xpected was a shit...fuck the comercial..i was there to party and the vibes of thtt were so bad..where are the psychedelic ppl?is urgent this kind of labels think in psy that in money...that it was a disco outdoor..bla bla bla..i m sad..tastes r tastes but what happened there..huhuhuhuhu           "Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."
shell

Posted : Jan 4, 2005 23:31
i also attended this party but i arrived early in the night and seroxat was playing i must admit it's not my favourite type of trance im more into eskimo astrix etc .. and it seemed a bit to dark for me .. so i skipped it and returned later .. eskimo was just awesome .. at least for me and my friends .. he did a great job with the sound and he has a great stage presence that makes everyone go wild.. that and talamasca were my favourites ..

the party itself could have been alot better! the place wasnt perfect! the people werent the best but who cares!! i had a good time !!
sorry u didnt enjoy it !!
gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jan 5, 2005 00:09
every one talks about bad vibes and many ugly faces and not psychadelic and they seem surprised but i dont know why they are surprised. i see this at lest at 3,4 years ago and the last party that i went in hard club wizzy noise it scares me a lot that looks like some party ,of techno inside in sá da bandeira if you know what im talk´n about

mac

Posted : Jan 5, 2005 21:32
a GrAeT ParTy tO sARtED The YeAR. GoOD LInE UP.
GooD SopRiSED`s....i wanted to see,OnE MoRe tHINGK-ThE DECoR GrAET-. KEReFuL IWTh ThE LuKAGe.
m_z_x

Posted : Jan 9, 2005 21:50
hello everybody

i went to the party, saw all the ugly faces, listened to all sorts of sound that was played but generally had a great time.

the place was really nice, the decoration was way out there, i really liked a small fish that had his eyes and mouth wide open, made me laugh so many times!

eskimo i liked, space cat as well but talamasca wasn't very much what i expected...i guess i was just getting too tired to enjoy it well. i rested the whole afternoon and then enjoyed the last two hours of the party. i don't know who was playing but he put us in a good mood (full on, not necessarily killing the "vibe" or whatever you want to call it)!

it was my first crystal matrix party. it certainly won't be my last!

and btw people, i'm also disappointed with the change in things but, like gandharva said, this isn't new. and it really doesn't matter much to me, because when i go to a party i go to listen to the sound, be with good friends, all having fun and for me that is the true spirit of things! enjoy where you are and try to make the best of things. i let no "mitra" kill my party!

have fun and be positive!!           waltzing @145bpm
Xamanist
Xamanist

Posted : Jan 10, 2005 11:43
m_z_x you got the point
I must say I talked to lots of twisted faces in that party that where great friendly people having a good time in another dimension
Don't judge people by the looks or personal choices, know them by their actions

p.s: a very spiritual morning is going on
have fun,
          Sérgio Xamanist
facebook.com/xamanist
soundcloud.com/xamanist
Venom29

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 11, 2005 19:35
Quote:

I went to Leiria!

Apparently it was the best bet!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - "Return to Atlantis" 2004/2005 in Portugal: the FROG!

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance