Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - RealityGrid - Reality Check (WildThings Rec, May 2007)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

RealityGrid - Reality Check (WildThings Rec, May 2007)

nazca22
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Sep 21, 2007 07:29
rao!

absolutely storming album! one of the strongest music experiences on the last moons. you guys made me sonically realise the grid among the twirls and intricate tasty rhythms. there is space and lots of trans-fat bass and alien complex patterns and electromagnetic bleeps enough for you to fly through. nothing can stop this music.

forget newton! with these guys, there is no gravity at all!

muchas gracias, evp & leon. it really stomped on the cortex. highlights: 01 sacred toad (two licks and a half?); 04 rehabit; 08 psychedelic revolution (deeeep ooon theee griiiid...)

( ( o ) )
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 22, 2007 18:48
I love this, and wish to hear more of this kind of music today. deep and it makes you loose time, space and all.

keep it psychedelic big boom to Wildthings rec.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
evp
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Oct 12, 2007 20:27
Quote:

On 2007-09-21 07:29, nazca22 wrote:
rao!

absolutely storming album! one of the strongest music experiences on the last moons. you guys made me sonically realise the grid among the twirls and intricate tasty rhythms. there is space and lots of trans-fat bass and alien complex patterns and electromagnetic bleeps enough for you to fly through. nothing can stop this music.

forget newton! with these guys, there is no gravity at all!

muchas gracias, evp & leon. it really stomped on the cortex. highlights: 01 sacred toad (two licks and a half?); 04 rehabit; 08 psychedelic revolution (deeeep ooon theee griiiid...)

( ( o ) )

Hey man long time no speak.. glad to know u guys in BaHiA are stil tuned to the WT progress.. was such a blast over in brazil.. I really hope to come over again soon and see you all )
Wizack Twizack
Wizack Twizack

Started Topics :  239
Posted : Oct 13, 2007 02:01
awsome album!!
great style!

cya on the 31th oct gonna be wicked!

bOm..           For Contact & Bookings:
Wizack_Booking@hotmail.com
www.soundcloud.com/wizack_Twizack
New Album Out: Wizack Twizack - IV (Ovnimoon Records 2011) http://www.beatport.com/#release/wizack-twizack-iv/387698
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - RealityGrid - Reality Check (WildThings Rec, May 2007)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance