Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - RealityGrid - Reality Check (WildThings Rec, May 2007)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

RealityGrid - Reality Check (WildThings Rec, May 2007)

Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Jul 31, 2007 17:43
Quote:

On 2007-05-19 02:46, antic wrote:
Back in 1995 the then-unknown UK label WildThings Records released their debut V/A "Wild Rumpus". Just few listens of the samples in internet shops made me realise that this is the sound I was looking for...

Congratulations on Wild Things for suddenly being one of the first trance labels on the global scene... and to antic for listening to clips on the internet before broadband was invented!

Good tunes in your set at Glade though guys, a fittingly turbulent climax to the first night... would be nice to see a bit more interaction with the music in future though. I know you got the skills for it!
          Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Jul 31, 2007 23:02
good stuff this .. morning fullon mostly .. but not cheesy .. nice 1 .. iv liked all wildthings releases so far .. keep em comming
evp
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 19:57
Quote:

On 2007-07-30 08:44, DanVapid wrote:
btw, the latest EVP track i heard is a step above these tracks, so i take back what i said before!

hehehe.. which one was that dan?
Divinori

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 7, 2007 15:18
ok... one more release from wildthings records!

it's incredible how far theses guys are getting whit their music! there are so incredible creative and complex sound on it! everything together in a sweet way feeding my body and soul!

wish all love and power to this favorite label.
i recommend: track 4 - rehabit the most lethal track on this album!

avalon and evp could you tell me the lyric on this track?

tks!

*waiting the wild things tour on brasil!
          divinori

http://myspace.com/divinori
www.soononmoon.org :: www.mindtweakers.com
beardedwildthing
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 12, 2007 14:21
haha..i was waiting to see who would pick up on antic mistake(obviously he's let off),and it being good old OOOD doesnt suprise me!!

more fresh releases from wildthings coming soon after the summer season so if u like the realitygrid stuff,and thanks for your feedback,then i'm sure you'll like the ones to come.

party on!!

www.wildthingsrecords.co.uk
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Posted : Aug 13, 2007 01:17
Got a wax cylinder here of a track Alex made with Arif, the date on it's 210 BC.           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
antic

Posted : Aug 15, 2007 01:39
Quote:

On 2007-08-13 01:17, Colin OOOD wrote:
Got a wax cylinder here of a track Alex made with Arif, the date on it's 210 BC.

Oh, give me a break Colin!
You know it is impossible to edit the post after logging off and I couldn't be arsed to ask mods here to do this... I corrected the review on all other forums though (psynews & psy.forum.co.uk)

BTW, I just put this on today in a car coming back from work and it still sounds damn fresh! True it could use a bit more 'musical' content, some more variation between the tracks but as it is it's still incredibly powerful. It appears to be the most frequently listened to 2007 release here, because it is so consistent - all tracks are great, some of the sounds and ideas are marvellous.

More of WildThings' stuff please!!!
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Posted : Aug 15, 2007 07:08
kiddddddding

I'd agree with your comments though, it's high-quality stuff with some great ideas and manipulations, but almost a little too consistent in some ways!           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
evp
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 31, 2007 22:08
Quote:

On 2007-08-15 07:08, Colin OOOD wrote:
kiddddddding

.. but almost a little too consistent in some ways!

hehehe.. i could take that as a compliment in terms of production.. There is some similarity within it but its focussing on a certain vibe as an album.. and there is a notable difference from the begining to the end, not only in tempo but also the style, we tried to arrange it as a progression of sound.. This as a set has been tried and tested with great success on the dancefloor in many festivals and parties around the world, so overall Im very happy with the sound.. I aim for a consistency within the sound quality that is clean fat and as professional as is possible with the tools that we have to work with.. I think we acheived some good results, though as always there is room for improvement..

keep rocking.

E.V.P
gataful

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 4, 2007 15:31
your music is just brilinat.. the vibe and the productions is just amazing, but maybe maybe you have to work more on new ideas.. since there has to be some progresss in the future

keep up the psychedelic connection ..
beardedwildthing
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 4, 2007 17:44
yeh man....new days are bringing new ideas and new inspiration and we hope many more new listeners..lpleased u r enjoying the music so far.look out for..
.................V/A wildcd006 and Hoodwink album wildcd007........................
.............coming to soundsystems near you soon.

enjoy!!

gataful

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 4, 2007 19:05
Quote:

On 2007-09-04 17:44, beardedwildthing wrote:
yeh man....new days are bringing new ideas and new inspiration and we hope many more new listeners..lpleased u r enjoying the music so far.look out for..
.................V/A wildcd006 and Hoodwink album wildcd007........................
.............coming to soundsystems near you soon.

enjoy!!

http://www.wildthingsrecords.co.uk

True True True..

Real psy tuning is a gem in this time we are livining..
And there are not many labels and artists that brings us full psychedelic musical spectar and nectar ))

So keep up the true psychedelic touch that flows around in dancefloors..

You've been succesfully doing this up to now..so why not continue this line and bring more and new sound to the eter..

Curious about new wildthings releases..

Tuned in..

All the best to your crew..

www.glowingflame.com

bum bum
beardedwildthing
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 11, 2007 18:07
all the best to your crew too my friend and cheers for the goodvibes.keep the flame glowing.

antic

Posted : Sep 18, 2007 16:47
Quote:

V/A wildcd006 and Hoodwink album wildcd007 coming to soundsystems near you soon.

enjoy!!

That must be one of the best news I heard this year! Bring it on!!!
GorillaDust

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 18, 2007 22:54
Oooh, good to hear about the Hoodwink release - excellent.

Yeah, between Wildthings and Glowing Flame releases in the past year or so there have been some sick tracks to play! I played a bunch off the Reality Grid and Error Corrective releases that had some Earthdancers dancin' this past weekend...thanks for some quality tools!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - RealityGrid - Reality Check (WildThings Rec, May 2007)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance