Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Radiance fest 2008 - Wishlist

chaotic_evil

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 8, 2008 23:39
Quote:

On 2008-11-08 23:11, MaJ1KO wrote:
I recently posted in this forum that the Radiance 2008 would be the last event I would attend, and I am totally sure that I have been one of the persons that have supported you.

I played at the main player of SeretroniKa ( http://www.seretronika.net/v3 ) DJ Sets 2008 of Chloe Harris & Dj Zombi, which despite being excellent artists, are not very well known here in Mexico. also uploaded music of each and every artist that were going to perform in that event (not to mention that I posted the flyer at the portal and at the forum. (I Remove All)

I even searched for some videos and uploaded them here: http://forum.isratrance.com/radiance-2008/7-139714/.

The intention of this message is to show my anger and disapointment to S.O.E. (Sounds of Earth). This because I sent you a message asking for a courtesy and I was totally ignored.

I think that I deserved (at least) a response, and not that bloody rockstar attitude you just showed.

THIS IS NOT A MATTER OF MONEY... MONEY IS THE LAST THING I AM INTERESTED IN. I only wanted to be considered for this Festival.

I always had the impression that you were a nice example to follow in Mexico's scene, for your profesionalism, but after this experience and from now on, I do NOT RESPECT YOU ANYMORE. I feel utterly disapointed.

"La vida te da sorpresas, sorpresas te da la vida."

Thanks for nothing!

MaJ1KO

Pay for it, you cheap bastard , support the artist and pay at least for the party, because i dont think you buy original cd's.. lame
ProgMoon23
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  127
Posted : Nov 9, 2008 00:21
Quote:

On 2008-11-08 23:39, chaotic_evil wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-11-08 23:11, MaJ1KO wrote:
I recently posted in this forum that the Radiance 2008 would be the last event I would attend, and I am totally sure that I have been one of the persons that have supported you.

I played at the main player of SeretroniKa ( http://www.seretronika.net/v3 ) DJ Sets 2008 of Chloe Harris & Dj Zombi, which despite being excellent artists, are not very well known here in Mexico. also uploaded music of each and every artist that were going to perform in that event (not to mention that I posted the flyer at the portal and at the forum. (I Remove All)

I even searched for some videos and uploaded them here: http://forum.isratrance.com/radiance-2008/7-139714/.

The intention of this message is to show my anger and disapointment to S.O.E. (Sounds of Earth). This because I sent you a message asking for a courtesy and I was totally ignored.

I think that I deserved (at least) a response, and not that bloody rockstar attitude you just showed.

THIS IS NOT A MATTER OF MONEY... MONEY IS THE LAST THING I AM INTERESTED IN. I only wanted to be considered for this Festival.

I always had the impression that you were a nice example to follow in Mexico's scene, for your profesionalism, but after this experience and from now on, I do NOT RESPECT YOU ANYMORE. I feel utterly disapointed.

"La vida te da sorpresas, sorpresas te da la vida."

Thanks for nothing!

MaJ1KO

Pay for it, you cheap bastard , support the artist and pay at least for the party, because i dont think you buy original cd's.. lame

I can see on Radiance's flyer the logo from http://www.psymexico.net there's a lot of music traffic in that community.

Moderate your words chaotic_evil, you are not in Trancemuta.

Anyhow, tnx for reading my msg, I now have one for you:

"Veo al titere, pero no veo al titiritero."

sankha

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 9, 2008 02:30
You want an answer? The answer is: NO

And if we didnt post before is because we have a lot of things to do, we are not 24 hours on the internet. But you prefered to talk before knowing and say this things about us without waitting more for our answer.

And this answer is for many reasons.

1. We work with very professional and immportant websites like: Trance iT, Kinetik, Comunidad Electronica, etc and they know that in this kind of events they have to ask for the tickets 3 months in advance, right now all the tickets for the media are gone. (You dont have any idea about organizating parties, and how this works, i was part with other SOE artists in one of your "events" and i can totally talk of my experience and you definitely dont know a thing about making parties).

2. We NEVER ask you to upload the info of Radiance on your website or upload videos of the artists in this forum, you did it because you wanted and because i think you dont have anything better to do.
So sorry but your way to solve things is not ours.

3. You have treated and talked ver disrepectful in this forum about many ppl and some of them friends of mine, friends that i really care about, and people like you that shows his anger in that way is not welcome AT ALL in our parties.

We dont care if we dissapoint you.. really.. we dont work for ppl like u.

I think not only me but almost all the ppl in this forum know that you are very used to treat people like shit if they dont share what you think or if they dont act like you suppose they have to. GROW UP

And if this simple situation makes you angrier, you really have to learn how to deal with your feelings.

This will be the last time that i will answer your comments.. is really pointless. And PLEASE DONT COME, we dont need your energy, stay at home!!

----

For all the rest of the ppl we really appreciate your support, we are preparing a very special event, probably the best one on the Sounds of Earth History (8 years)

Its time to shine again!!

:: Sounds of Earth ::
www.soundsofearth.net
--
°° RADIANCE 2008 °°
www.myspace.com/radiancefestival
--
www.myspace.com/djsankha
--
:: Continental Electronic Culture ::
www.elektroamerica.com
ProgMoon23
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  127
Posted : Nov 9, 2008 03:40
I knew you were there

---------------------------------------------
Life turns once and again, SeretroniKa have just started its way in Mexico, From the very beginning my message was made with respect, and just like that I will persist.

Peace.
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Nov 10, 2008 19:48
Dude Majiko you're such a drama king, face it!
every party you upload to your website, and everything you post there is because you wanted to, so how the fuck you come here and complain that you did that and blah blah and they didn't do nothing for you?
just do what you feel is right and stick to it don't ever expect anything from an untold situation.

ok in case you forgot or actually didn't know, PLUR is death, it was found hanging 5 years ago.

thought you had learned from your past mistakes and redeemed yourself to become a better person, dont you think that you should apologize for this misunderstanding of your side.

talk before you attack .
          www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
sankha

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 3, 2008 22:39
The pics of the party are already @ http://www.myspace.com/radiancefestival

Thanks everybody 4 the support and for being part of the change!

Lots of love

:: Sounds of Earth ::
www.soundsofearth.net
--
°° RADIANCE 2008 °°
www.myspace.com/radiancefestival
--
www.myspace.com/djsankha
--
:: Continental Electronic Culture ::
www.elektroamerica.com
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Dec 4, 2008 09:35
It was a great party, Dj zombie was awesome a really nice surprice.

Chloe and forza set were marvelous as well.

The location was fine very confortable, but I would rather prefer a more "in the wild" one.

The party ended again at 3pm, its not bad at all if you previously stated that somewhere, actually here vazik said it will last longer. I'm not fan of parties going to 8 pm, but It will be nice you inform the crowd about the real end hour.

Decoration was very nice too.

The vibe was very high on the party i felt, nice work SOE for sure the best party this year.

"The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
HaKa
HaKa

Started Topics :  106
Posted : Dec 4, 2008 16:11
hey soe friends! one thing i liked a lot of your party was the location! i hate travel 2 hours to go to a party! im really pissed off to doing that! so this location for me was perfect! not goin out to the city, and no road! and also not with horses and cows and shits of this in the middle of the party. i hate that also.

Congratulations for that!

keep doing parties close from the city!
and in clean places not with a lot of animals dancing there with the people.

that is the best for me!

and i guees for a lot of people! that at the end they dont need to drive 2 hours to get back home!           Searching for new Sounds

www.myspace.com/hakastyle
Vazik
Vazik/Indika/Bienmesabe

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Dec 4, 2008 20:25
Hello !

we want to thank everybody who came to Radiance and made of it a wonderful event.. we made a big effort to make it possible..

not only the sound system, decoration, music, location, etc. were as good as planned, but the vibe of all the people who attended was awesome..

unfortunately we had to stop the party 1.5 hrs before as planned, even when we had all the goberment permissions some neighbours were complaining a lot and we really had to stop the music..

but we all shined again..

thanks everybody and keep tuned to the next Sounds of Earth parties and Sounds of Earth Records releases.. Peace..

"you must be the change that u want to see in the world" M. Gandhi

----- www.myspace.com/vazik -----

----- sounds of earth label head -----
:::::::: www.soundsofearth.net :::::::

((---- radiance festival mexico ----))
-- www.myspace.com/radiancefestival --
Trance Forum » » Forum  Mexico - Radiance fest 2008 - Wishlist
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance