www.myspace.com/djchloe

Ave Ventura (Iboga Records, Israel)
www.myspace.com/aceiboga

Headroom (Nano Records, Southafrica)
www.myspace.com/headroomusic

Dj Zombi (Sprout Records, Israel)
www.myspace.com/djzombimaximclub

+

Odiseo (Sounds of Earth / Blue Tunes, Mx) live set!

Bienmesabe (Sounds of Earth, Mx) live set!

Ecliptic (Undergroove Recs, Mx) live set!

Vazik (Sounds of Earth, Mx) dj set

Forza (Sounds of Earth, Mx) dj set

Sankha (Sounds of Earth, Mx) dj set

+ more to be announced very soon..

cheers !

www.myspace.com/radiancefestival

----- www.myspace.com/vazik -----

----- sounds of earth label head -----
:::::::: www.soundsofearth.net :::::::

((---- radiance festival mexico ----))
-- www.myspace.com/radiancefestival --
Cujo
Cujorius One

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Sep 14, 2008 23:00
wish i had played there.
didn't do much touring this summer.

maybe next summer           ---------------------------------------------
Currently just making some sounds. do you need any?
ProgMoon23
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  127
Posted : Sep 17, 2008 23:15
Astronivo vs Dj Zombi - Just Move It UP

sankha

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 19, 2008 23:13
Quote:

On 2008-09-06 23:08, Login wrote:
by the way, I have always wanted to ask organizers, do you book artist who you really want?or acording to artist agendas? or it deppends on contacts?

It deppends of many factors, sometimes is easier than others.

We try to keep our attention on what people are asking for, but at the same time we have to like the work of all the artists that we bring. Then, we send the booking request and sometimes they are available and sometimes not. If we have already set a date for a party, we have to look for some other artists options, but if we havent set a date yet we can arrange someting depending of the artists agenda.

And if we dont have the contacts we look for them, with big names is not that easy, you have to show them a big curriculum of parties with other big names and etc etc and they decide if they want to do it or not.

So every party is a whole new story hehehe

:: Sounds of Earth ::
www.soundsofearth.net
--
°° RADIANCE 2008 °°
www.myspace.com/radiancefestival
--
www.myspace.com/djsankha
--
:: Continental Electronic Culture ::
www.elektroamerica.com
mortage

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 22, 2008 20:11
sankha, Vazik, Forza, SOE tnks for the party i'll be there, for artists pleaseeeeeee took consideration about this psy freaks

RAM (need to see thissss please)
Texas Faggot (mind blowing)
Mademoiselle Chaoz (Nice compil this year)

tnks
psybertalk

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 22, 2008 22:39
Progressive/trance

Duca
Day.din
Smooth
Ticon
Luke Porter
El Zisco

Psychedelic trance

Systemic
Lamat
Freedom fighters
Domestic
Chronos
Sexy Vision

Chill Out/Dub/Ambient
Water juice
Shulman
Bluetech

ProgMoon23
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 23, 2008 04:36
My friend, it seems this request list refers to international artists, so...

Lamat & Chronos are Mexican..

&

Ticon (Radiance Festival 2007)

Void Network
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Sep 23, 2008 13:32
VOID NETWORK
(Theory, Utopia, Empathy, Ephemeral Arts)
http://voidnetwork.blogspot.com

Sissy Stardust and Crystal Zero
are two international artists from Greece and members of Void Network (Athens / London / New York / cultural activism group / established in 1990).

Both of them they are D.J.s, Multi Media V.J.’s, networkers and poets…

As they will be in Mexico until 25 November (or maybe more) we proudly propose to all organizers and booking agents their work and their psychedelic experience for all kind of events, festivals or parties will happen in Mexico until that time. Please come in contact with our collective sharing your propositions, ideas and plans as fast as possible cause we try to complete a schedule for the two artists and also establish some further connections with organizers, artists, groups and agencies from the psy-scene of Mexico for further changes of invitations in both sides of the Atlantic Ocean…

D.J. CRYSTAL ZERO is 36 years old and comes from Athens Greece. He started organize parties with Void Network and playing as a guest d.j. of space ambient and techno trance music in 1992 in many different events. He joined psychedelic Trance sound after 1994. He played in so many places around the world until now (included Goa, Kathmandu, London, Rome, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Mexico).
His participation from 1990 until know in Void Network (http://voidnetwork. blogspot. com ) as a main co-organizer, a d.j. and a visual artist, gave him the opportunity to be one of the pioneers of electronic dance culture and psychedelic trance festivals in Greece. D.J. Crystal Zero played from 1990 until today in hundreds clubs, festivals and events (with Electric Universe, Man With No Name, Star Sound Orchestra, Mr. Pequliar, Mat Mushroom and Sangeet among others).
He established the
classical «Ambientrancedelica» that for the last 17 years is the most popular and longest running trance, ambient and techno underground festival in Greece and many other long running events. The Electro Acid Psychedelic Trance sets of Crystal Zero are always influenced by the original Goa spirit that he experienced in all this many years travelling in India from middle of 90s until now. He mixes the neo-Goa sound with full on and new electro-trance psychedelic sound of today trying to keep updated the spirituality and the intelligence of the trance scene.
D.j. Crystal Zero is invited also often to play in Chill Out Areas as he is a collector and d.j. of atmospheric space music for more than 20 years…In his chill out sets he blends psychedelic ambient with authentic ethnic music and space dub with cinematographic soundscapes.
His utopic sound vision and his philosophy is blended with the co-creativity of Void Network collective and all the other mind exploding psychedelic artists, activists and thinkers of our times.

for info:
http://www.myspace.com/djcrystalzero

D.J. SISSY STARDUST is 27 years all. She arrived before 3 years in Athens directly from the psychedelic ambient scene of Brighton/ UK. She stayed 7 years in England studying Astrophysics, experimenting with the expanding of consciousness and learning deeply the psychedelic space ambient sound. After her decision to stay in Athens she appeared in the Chill Out Areas of many big festivals (Electro Free Festival, Legalize it!, Indie Free Festival in Athens as also in Total Freedom Festival in Hamburg and Gathering of the Tribes in Frankfurt, events in North India, Nepal, Mexico e.t.c.) In all her shows she captures directly the souls of all hippy-space ravers with her thoughtful ambient soundscapes and the wonderful mix of all kinds of psychedelic space music. Harmonious melodies, imaginary sonic ambient and nostalgic sounds create a peaceful and trip out environment through her sets.
She participates as a dj, a visual designer, a poet and a networker in the situations of Void Network. Probably she is one of the most popular psy-ambient lady d.j.s in Greece and an important new act in the world.

for info:
http://www.myspace.com/sissystardust

Crystal Zero and Sissy Stardust publish often video art clips in internet Void Network channel
http://www.youtube.com/voidnetwork
They have been invited also to play as V.J.s in many events and big festivals. They have the ability and the material for more than 8 hours V.J. sets of authentic, self created and high quality experimental loops which consists a tuning and an optical travel from psychedelic abstraction to social and spiritual awareness. As multi media artists they appeared with their work in 1st Athens Biennial.

Void Network will wait for your contacts and your propositions in the email:
voidinternational@gmail.com

important note
[We inform you that Sissy Stardust will not be in Mexico after end of October, but D.J. Crystal Zero can afford to sustain his staying until 27 of November if you inform him early enough. He can appear in the trance stage or the chill out area of possible festivals or parties in very reasonable price. Sissy Stardust can appear in any event until end of October. We wait for your propositions...Thank you]

ProgMoon23
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 24, 2008 08:43
Minilogue : )

lord_bhairava

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 6, 2008 17:20
Chloe Harris (Bedrock / Further, USA)
Ace Ventura (Iboga Records, Israel)

wow! for that poor line up, us make a wishlist?
ja ja ja...
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Oct 6, 2008 21:27
Quote:

On 2008-10-06 17:20, lord_bhairava wrote:

ja ja ja...

Did you go to the last one?

I mean its not like a KILLAHHH line up, but its by no doubt full of quality. And by far I prefer to hear some new artist taht the average party on Mexico.

And in the end this is the party with the best vibe in all the year, the people organizing is professional and has commitment in offering a good party full of good vibes.

"The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
alfreak
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Oct 7, 2008 07:39
Quote:

On 2008-10-06 17:20, lord_bhairava wrote:

ja ja ja...

we got a funny one right here...

who do you want to see??? skasi or cosmos??           -PaRtYcLeS aLL oVeR tHE WoOdS

http://soundcloud.com/odalfer
http://soundcloud.com/groups/more-techno-house-minimal-progress-ive
Angel Ai
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Oct 7, 2008 08:44
Quote:

ja ja ja...

are u serious?
come on dude,like seriously dont be a flake!
what are u waiting for?
u dont need to bring those BIG NAMEEESSS to get a good one.
music's quality means everything!
lets go guys!
excellent work are u doing over there!
          .'.'.'.=the samething but different='.'.'.
www.myspace.com/arkologi
www.myspace.com/crossfaderradio
www.crossfader.net
Lic

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 5, 2008 20:53
Why dont you add hamelin and have xibalba togueter again! just kidding but isnt a far fetched idea it would be nice to have some free oranges in the morning !!
ProgMoon23
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 8, 2008 23:11
I recently posted in this forum that the Radiance 2008 would be the last event I would attend, and I am totally sure that I have been one of the persons that have supported you.

I played at the main player of SeretroniKa ( http://www.seretronika.net/v3 ) DJ Sets 2008 of Chloe Harris & Dj Zombi, which despite being excellent artists, are not very well known here in Mexico. also uploaded music of each and every artist that were going to perform in that event (not to mention that I posted the flyer at the portal and at the forum. (I Remove All)

I even searched for some videos and uploaded them here: http://forum.isratrance.com/radiance-2008/7-139714/.

The intention of this message is to show my anger and disapointment to S.O.E. (Sounds of Earth). This because I sent you a message asking for a courtesy and I was totally ignored.

I think that I deserved (at least) a response, and not that bloody rockstar attitude you just showed.

THIS IS NOT A MATTER OF MONEY... MONEY IS THE LAST THING I AM INTERESTED IN. I only wanted to be considered for this Festival.

I always had the impression that you were a nice example to follow in Mexico's scene, for your profesionalism, but after this experience and from now on, I do NOT RESPECT YOU ANYMORE. I feel utterly disapointed.

"La vida te da sorpresas, sorpresas te da la vida."

Thanks for nothing!

MaJ1KO
Trance Forum » » Forum  Mexico - Radiance fest 2008 - Wishlist
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance