Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  South Africa - Questions for l337
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Questions for l337

Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  608
Posted : Nov 1, 2006 20:16
nothing gets past you.

okay okay.. without google.. what's the capital of burkina faso?

WITHOUT google.

a real man admits when he doesn't know.           difficile est non saturam scribere
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Nov 1, 2006 21:40
Quote:

On 2006-11-01 20:16, Caligula wrote:
nothing gets past you.

okay okay.. without google.. what's the capital of burkina faso?

WITHOUT google.

a real man admits when he doesn't know.




Well... the answer is quite simple (without Google) ....

The answer is Radoooocatopopo

I know this is a tough one to pronounce sports fans.... but just try it a few times and practice will make perfect,,..

OK so i know its not Radoooocatopopo...the real answer is Ouagadougou....


BUt i think i was close enough...

I must just ask everyone....Can we only have Geography Questions on Tuesdays from now on.

Thanks
Filzbiber


Started Topics :  9
Posts :  227
Posted : Nov 2, 2006 00:02
Damn, and I just wanted to render my question more clearly like: "Why has Cape Town to be so far away from Switzerland?"

Now I have to wait a whole week.... bugger

Greetz
Filzbiber           Eve&Rave @ your Party
Education and information bout drug-consume and harm-reduction
Supply of condoms, oropax, vitamines
Contact filzbiber@eve-rave.ch or check www.eve-rave.ch

www.eve-rave.ch/Forum/
s.a.dave


Started Topics :  1
Posts :  30
Posted : Nov 2, 2006 08:03
well i did as you said and read old posts and from what i can see L337 is a trouble maker who causes problems in almost every topic!

i think that is part of the problem regarding the scarse no. of s.a ppl posting in the s.a forum!

i know it is probably all fun and games and you seem like a funny guy but it seems no topic can be discussed seriuosly with you around! i'm amazed you haven't been kicked.

there are lots of s.a people logged on i check and the are posting in other sections and countries. i think they have probably given up trying to have a decent disscusion in s.a

i might be wrong and stand to be corrected.
this is just my opinion!

L337 seems like a fun kinda guy, but you need to draw a line somewhere.

so do you make music or not? i still wanna hear.
i love s.a music it is the best in the world (maybe because i was from s.a and am a patriot but i dont think thats why)
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Nov 2, 2006 10:45
Quote:

On 2006-11-02 08:03, s.a.dave wrote:
well i did as you said and read old posts and from what i can see L337 is a trouble maker who causes problems in almost every topic!

i think that is part of the problem regarding the scarse no. of s.a ppl posting in the s.a forum!

i know it is probably all fun and games and you seem like a funny guy but it seems no topic can be discussed seriuosly with you around! i'm amazed you haven't been kicked.

there are lots of s.a people logged on i check and the are posting in other sections and countries. i think they have probably given up trying to have a decent disscusion in s.a

i might be wrong and stand to be corrected.
this is just my opinion!

L337 seems like a fun kinda guy, but you need to draw a line somewhere.

so do you make music or not? i still wanna hear.
i love s.a music it is the best in the world (maybe because i was from s.a and am a patriot but i dont think thats why)



Yes yes...a very good synopsis.... i almost feel kinda bad...

check,..i am trying to be one of the good guys..

1. I started a positive Timecode thread...
2. Trying to start a young producers meet session....

I have some tunes you can listen to on Myspace.com/....the tracks are ok.

www.myspace.com/braintrapp


l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Nov 2, 2006 10:56
Quote:

On 2006-11-02 00:02, Filzbiber wrote:
Damn, and I just wanted to render my question more clearly like: "Why has Cape Town to be so far away from Switzerland?"

Now I have to wait a whole week.... bugger

Greetz
Filzbiber




Well....i tink for this one i am going to have t go slightly more in depth

back in the dawn of time when dinosaurs were wanking off the cavemen (or was it vice versa)...the huge land masses moved...

er no wait...way before that....there was a nuclear explosion...the aliens from delta quadrant forced the main continant thing to foram 5 or 6 little continants...

..and to this day switzerland has always been so far from cape town...

(now i bet you didnt know that!)

cheers

l337
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  608
Posted : Nov 2, 2006 11:59
hmm.. trapp.. that name rings a bell.

one and the same?           difficile est non saturam scribere
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Nov 2, 2006 12:14
Quote:

On 2006-11-02 11:59, Caligula wrote:
hmm.. trapp.. that name rings a bell.

one and the same?




*wry smile*..... indeed...

the shame of it all... getting banned from isratrance.
s.a.dave


Started Topics :  1
Posts :  30
Posted : Nov 2, 2006 13:18
well keep trying mate and maybe the s.a thread population will increase to what it used to be.

i think you need to smoke more chronic and relax a little.


took a listen to your stuff - how long have you been writing?

l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Nov 2, 2006 13:23
Quote:

On 2006-11-02 13:18, s.a.dave wrote:
well keep trying mate and maybe the s.a thread population will increase to what it used to be.

i think you need to smoke more chronic and relax a little.


took a listen to your stuff - how long have you been writing?





the question should be ..how long i havnt been writing

well when that stuff was made over a year ago, i had been writng psy for 6 monthes.

havnt written anything since or done any production since....cos of other comitments..

going to get back at it in Decemeber
Monkeysfist
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posts :  76
Posted : Nov 5, 2006 21:03
Hay Leet. What the hell do you think happned at the Indain Forum? Go check...           www.MONKEYSFIST.co.za

Psytrance music & VST Blog
Pumped with Reviews, Interviews and Info.
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Nov 5, 2006 22:55
Quote:

On 2006-11-05 21:03, Monkeysfist wrote:
Hay Leet. What the hell do you think happned at the Indain Forum? Go check...




Is that a question?

yes i know whats happening on the indian forum, however the circumstances surounding that are totally non-involved to anything that may be happening here...

what exactly are you trying to suggest munkeyman?

No one is being rude here...nor troublesome..just light-hearted fun.....

besides....if there was any trouble, i am sure that the more than capable mod would sort it out...

dont you?
s.a.dave


Started Topics :  1
Posts :  30
Posted : Nov 6, 2006 12:55
are you just trying to reach Isratrance full member under your name?

is that why you are always posting even if it is off topic?
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Nov 6, 2006 13:05
Quote:

On 2006-11-06 12:55, s.a.dave wrote:
are you just trying to reach Isratrance full member under your name?

is that why you are always posting even if it is off topic?




good question dave.,,,

but no

Just a few things i need to point out.

To reach full member, it has nothing to do with how many posts you make, but rather, how many new threads you make, these are waited according to the forum section you are in ...

for instance, if you make a thread in "links (offtopic section)" it wont count as much towards you becoming a full member

however, if you posted in music and production section you get a point

if i wanted to be a full member , i woul dbe one by now,...its very easy to post nothingness on a forum, and i must say , besides this thread, all my other posts (ie new threads started) have been of value to the psy community...

go look for yourself.

i am always posting...because thats what one does on a forum... you post.

Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  608
Posted : Nov 6, 2006 17:28
off topic, on topic, out of line, in line.. its all the same here in the ZA 'free-for-all'

irie, open-minded place this.           difficile est non saturam scribere
Trance Forum  Forum  South Africa - Questions for l337
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2017 IsraTrance