Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  South Africa - Questions for l337
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Questions for l337

code a
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  169
Posted : Oct 25, 2006 13:32
why don't you have any friends, toy?
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Oct 25, 2006 13:33
Quote:

On 2006-10-25 13:32, code a wrote:
why don't you have any friends, toy?



because i prefer to sit in my room all day and masterbate with cooked rice. duh
code a
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  169
Posted : Oct 25, 2006 13:34
at least you're being honest..
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Oct 25, 2006 13:36
Quote:

On 2006-10-25 13:26, Caligula wrote:
l337 - is it true you were involved in the infamous 'skazi-blowjob' incident a few years back?




NO that is a false rumour....

i was there that night...but no blowjobs...anyways...didnt you know...skazi is dickless...

i think the whole incident was a fabrication...

HOWEVER

i was involved in the destroy and sabotage skazi-forum incident a year ago...needless to say skazi is my best friend!
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Oct 25, 2006 13:37
Quote:

On 2006-10-25 13:34, code a wrote:
at least you're being honest..



who needs friends when you have a hand and some rice...
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  608
Posted : Oct 25, 2006 15:10
hmm.. cooked rice you say...           difficile est non saturam scribere
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  608
Posted : Oct 31, 2006 16:27
so quiet.. someone.. say something.           difficile est non saturam scribere
s.a.dave


Started Topics :  1
Posts :  30
Posted : Nov 1, 2006 10:32
why must people ask question about this person?

who are they? a big producer or d.j?

never heard of you before... please put a sample track so i can hear.

are you male or female? how old?
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  608
Posted : Nov 1, 2006 12:05
whoa tiger.. one question at a time. l337 is clearly a busy man.

i think the reason for this ridiculous 'Questions for l337' thread was because there seem to be about four of us left on the SA section of the forum.. and its something to do.

everything's been discussed that so few can discuss.. best album, best track, best timecode track, best party, blah blah blah..

i am, personally, just bored.. and know he gets a kick having his delusions of grandeur fuelled like this.
          difficile est non saturam scribere
Glitch_CapeTown
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posts :  952
Posted : Nov 1, 2006 12:32
this guy is the reason South Africa didnt get totally destroyed by the Swarm of really crappy Skazi and Infected Live acts, nah kidding.
read some of the other threads to find out who he is:)           [[[G|L|I|T|C|H]]]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Glitch/26959170536?ref=ts
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/glitch-tales-from-the-script
http://www.ektoplazm.com/2011/glitch-higher-definition
http://soundcloud.com/user582143
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Nov 1, 2006 16:50
Quote:

On 2006-11-01 10:32, s.a.dave wrote:
why must people ask question about this person?

who are they? a big producer or d.j?

never heard of you before... please put a sample track so i can hear.

are you male or female? how old?



Ahhhh...another question...fantastic

well ...58 sleepless hours anf 277 pages later..my thesis has finally been handed in! w00t!

well s.a.dave

i am a male and i am 22 (that was fairly easy)

i am about as big and famous as margret thatcher is hot....

l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Nov 1, 2006 16:52
Quote:

On 2006-11-01 12:05, Caligula wrote:


i am, personally, just bored.. and know he gets a kick having his delusions of grandeur fuelled like this.




Well personally i think l337 gets delusions of grandeur every nigth when he goes to bed.... but some say he doesnt sleepl;)

i think the general problem here though is that there is no drama...

we neeeeed drama.... skazi blow an eardrum or something!
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Nov 1, 2006 16:56
Quote:

On 2006-11-01 12:32, Glitch_CapeTown wrote:
this guy is the reason South Africa didnt get totally destroyed by the Swarm of really crappy Skazi and Infected Live acts, nah kidding.
read some of the other threads to find out who he is:)




Yea...thats just a really really big rumour...

i cant verify that.
Filzbiber


Started Topics :  9
Posts :  227
Posted : Nov 1, 2006 17:03
Why has Cape Town to be so far away from me? *sigh*           Eve&Rave @ your Party
Education and information bout drug-consume and harm-reduction
Supply of condoms, oropax, vitamines
Contact filzbiber@eve-rave.ch or check www.eve-rave.ch

www.eve-rave.ch/Forum/
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Nov 1, 2006 17:06
Quote:

On 2006-11-01 17:03, Filzbiber wrote:
Why has Cape Town to be so far away from me? *sigh*




Mmmmm....

i had to think about the answer to this question for awhile...but then it struck me.

Its because you live in Switzerland.
Trance Forum  Forum  South Africa - Questions for l337
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2017 IsraTrance