Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Music Reviews - PUOSKARI - "The Audio Hustler" (Freakdance Records / 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

PUOSKARI - "The Audio Hustler" (Freakdance Records / 2004)

5Meo-Geo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Mar 25, 2004 15:49
RELAX DUDES
We in israel used to trow stones at auspexx also so he used to it

all this isue of fullon vs suomi is overdescused
so this treat is realy over-reaction

and on other hand Com.pact is not "THE FINAL FRONTIER" of psytrance sceene so noone realy should take them seriosly
and dear auspexx.........
if u cant stand this music why the f*ck u trying to convince others to hate it also, and change it to something u like???????????
i can write negative review on each and each u'r and u'r label release
its all full of same shit actualy
but u dont c me do this
cose realy, f*ck u and u'r fullon shit, and its not interest me, even if u'll pay me to hear it.
ppl in finland try to push their original music outside so ppl that likes it could enjoy it.
and u, even that u live in finland for some time now,act like natural israely asshole.

u do u'r stuff and ppl will do their stuff and all be ok
stop being jerk that try to change the world

P.S. PUOSKARY ALBUM RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEAUTIFULL MORNING PSYCHEDELIA

Jesus didnt dance,but his beat goes on
http://www.myspace.com/5me0ge0
PSYCHEDELIC-ZION
nobody4
Inactive User

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Mar 25, 2004 16:37
trying to convince others to hate it? its an open forum, you ass, everybody can post their opinions here, whatever they might be. You should be mature enough to filter the comments to your taste.
Unlike you, I don't generalize and actualy try to find the good things in any production (hell, I actualy went through the whole Flying scorpions album with blood and tears, but did the effort...). Please refere to the topic about Haltya for reference about Finnish trance. who's the asshole now?

Feel welcome to critisize anything you like - I ccl what you think about Com.pact, since its clearly not objective. I even agree with you that some of our releases were less mature than others. And please dont hurt yourself trying to listen to fullon crap, music should be enjoyed, not suffered (as if I care about your health..).

If anybody still think its a "fullon vs suomi" issue, please be corrected. It never have been to begin with, if not for low-self esteemed ppl who needed to create their own value over someone else. I have nothing against fintrance, I dont think this or that style is better, there are good and bad things in every musical trend, and its a matter of opinions and taste anyway.

and yeah, fuck me. there, you happy?
A
          auspexx@compact-records.com
Rythmysteck

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 25, 2004 17:15
yes they truly THEMSELVES create that value of being over others, thats why imho they deserve it fully.

Jesus might still b dancing, but im 4 sure not jesus.

tim0
Nigatron
Inactive User

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 25, 2004 17:34
Well first of all I don't know what's wrong with Puoskari's album, I personally think it's one of the best psytrance albums since delta's scizoeffective and even that was crap - I mean, horror uhuu boohoo look at me I'm pooping my pants here for crying out loud - but back to the topic at hand.

Audio Hustler (AH from now on) has excellent groove, sound and ambience. As for the stereo, I can say that there is enough toying around on both of the channels I couldn't care less about. The record is FUN most of all, and a clear success.

The samples are good, melodies surprisingly good and have a nice flow considering they usually suck when it comes to psytrance (in general, you can stick your subgenres up your poopchutes).

The basslines rule, there's some heavy shit going on down there at the lower frequencies. The drums are crap and simple as always with psytrance and I hate them.

Despite the little percussional handicap, this record is EXCELLENT and worth every penny. It doesn't even cost that much and it's a full length album.

Did I mention the covers are cool? Well they are.

And now the hot topic - crap vs. other kind of crap: it's all crap. Cope with it.
LIGHTAMAN JR
Squaremeat

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 26, 2004 10:24
in general I think puorkari record is wery good and evelent music for homeplaying for exsample. it realy can take many listen times.

but for you aupex... Can I ask why max have to come to me to cry up ??????? I never been saying anything bad for you so why you take me in midle of your explotion of feelings ? I actualy feel also to plast you up but as older person I keep my muoth closed becouse I know you could not take it right way.
one thing I still haveto remind you is that we had first goa party in word after when they was invented at goa -87, so to call our scene kindergarden scene tells me that you realy donīt know what you are talking about. we just had this thing going on so long time so itīs been developement itīs own direction and also becouse we are here wery open with music making we help and respect everybody who makes music. we would help you also.
rock music is just wery popular at our home country ( as you should be realised all ready)
so the scone havenīt grow in same volume as in israel but it donīt meen that our scene is yang and kindergarden so please think before you plast total **** uot.
bom and respect
pepe
LIGHTAMAN JR
Squaremeat

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 26, 2004 10:26
DDDDDDD
I have this problem of writing and reading so... EVELENT IS ACTUALY EXELENT
DD
pepe
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Mar 26, 2004 11:43
Thanks every one and one here for the lovely reviews on this album. Locked.
Open a new, clean thread if interested.
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Music Reviews - PUOSKARI - "The Audio Hustler" (Freakdance Records / 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance