Author

Psykovsky - Tanetsveta

kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Apr 22, 2011 11:05
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 17:48, Dogon wrote:
Dont know, but this one did not work for me (yet)!

Maybe it'll grow on me!

I feel the same way.
DigitalBeetle

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 27, 2011 20:09
Yep, not bad at all           www.freecasey.org
dhollmusik

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 30, 2011 22:10
Tanetsveta is developing into one of my favourite albums, even matching the sci-fi sound of Music For The Jilted Generation (Speedway & Skylined in particular...I've been looking for years for similarly masterful sci-fi techno - by "techno" in this case I mean music made by modern electronic technology).

I've been a fan of Psykovsky, and of darkpsy, for 5 or 6 years now, but I still didn't get this album at first: it sounded too fast and messy...but once I got into it...wow.

Favourite tracks:

M Muh Seeng Wuh (darkpsy made by aliens)

Unanga Raga (Psykovsky from the future)

Tanetsveta (euphoric trance made by angels)

Iskry Sveteal (music made by a computer consciousness)

and my number one favourite: Aura Leta (not the last 5 minutes which is the only weak part of the album, where he loop-samples a verse from Joy Division's Love Will Tear Us Apart Again.).

Amazing moments:

M Muh Seeng Wuh (1:35 - 2:35) = one minute of the purest form of dark psychedelia...it sounds ancient, truly magical.

Unanga Raga (2:50 - 3:20) = suddenly the dark mood subsides and we get teleported to Cloud Nine where the all is one.

Tanetsveta (2:55 - 4:10) = a strange stop-start groove which underneath its surface is in fact a communication from the Gods.

Aura Leta (5:30 - 7:50) = after more than 5 minutes of the most perfect building driving groove, we hit the absolute peak. When the singing starts at 6:25 and drives down with the bass at 6:45...we are all crying, with tears of joy and understanding. This track finishes at around the 9:50 mark, especially for DJ's, the bit 9:50 - 14:40 as I said earlier is the only sustained weak part of the album, the melody just doesn't fit with the psychedelia...but 5 minutes of weakness in an album which is more than 2 hours long is pretty good going!

Iskry Sveteal (4:20 - 6:00) = the whole sound lifts up, then calms again, then we get a hint of the darkpsy sound, then we get from 5:20 - 5:40 the most ambient lush use of the typical kick+bass darkpsy sound, followed by a few bars of the normal 4/4 groove...it's all strangely beguiling...and quite beautiful.

After about 6 months since first-listen this album is still getting better. Massive thanks to Psykovsky and all the guest producers )
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Jun 7, 2011 01:11
^Now thats some nice review words dhollmusik, very nice to read and it made me take a extra listen to the Aura track with some more openmindness I own the album and am waiting for that special time when all the music compressed into this journey starts to make perfect cosmic sense. Maaaaann, Psychedelic Cow in the Sky. U 2 goooooooood!! ,)

<3
Maninkari

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 25, 2011 18:59
I don't really get this one. I've tried but it won't work. what I love about psykovskys music is that his music (especially the debut album) had a real narration, but tanetsveta seems to be missing it entirely.
that being said, it has some really good moments, love the intro and singing in lovei swhat.
MR VOMERS
Datavore

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jun 27, 2011 21:45
Abstract...Rule Breaking, De classifying the classifiable....simply beautiful.

I had this huge review that was hella nerdy, but only the producers are going to understand it's jibber jabber, so i'll just say THANK YOU to Vasily and Fria for this wonderful Release.

Na Ve Ka was yet another masterpiece, and getting to hear both productions mixed with tons more a couple weeks ago, it was truely an epic experience.

Big loves to my tantrumm broaches and birches!            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
gazella

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 14, 2011 01:20
this is indeed a great album and makes me feel like im listening to a adult story told by kids. or at least that was the feeling that stick with me when i hear to it live..           
Quote:

On 2007-11-22 00:38, gazella wrote:
maybe I'm high or simplly kuku ...but its all about the vibe

www.myspace.com/gazella_ska
psyraal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Nov 3, 2011 23:40
I can't even say bad or good stuff, there's his touch everywhere throught his sounds, it's just pure Psykovsky, and it's getting more addicting as i hear. He really does weird, enjoyable weird though.           
https://soundcloud.com/neervos
dhollmusik

Posted : Apr 21, 2012 21:55
Quote:

I had this huge review that was hella nerdy, but only the producers are going to understand it's jibber jabber

aw, come on mate...i love reading long nerdy reviews of favourite albums...let's have ya!

)
Real Vision Music

Posted : Jan 2, 2013 19:15
Hi folks,

at first,some super 2013 for all of u !!!

About the review,its nice but kinda to technical in way!!
Its not just beats and sounds,it is much much more!!!
I dont wanna be rude, but i think many of u dont got the message of Tanetsveta...

Its a tool to be really happy, i mean, reallllyyyy happy !!!
U dont need a big Car,a pool, a Gucci jacket or something else, u just need Tanetsveta and a good friend on your side

u guys should listen to it on headphones while u couching openminded and u´ll expear real wonders !!!
And very important, listen to the whole Album without escaping in the middle,even it will be hard, listen to the end!!

I did it some days ago for the 5th time with Tanetsveta and it was always one of the best psychedelic experience ever !!!
And i am lisiting that kind of music since 1998....

I´m really thinking about to write my first review ever for that masterpiece but it will be hard to make the grade for that Album because it is THE Album for me i was waiting for very very long!!

Thank u Vasily!!! !!! !!! !!!

PS: Please do it again !!!

Kind regards - Rami          www.realvisionmusic.com
Nidopsog

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 24, 2013 22:42
booy, it is unreal - believe it or no for me it makes no difference:) I usually start with Debut , continue with Da Budet and then Tanetsveta to Na Ve ka ) Yes, , I do have the need to do that full review of these albums in a row, at once during some special occasions or rather states:)) And this sonic voyage I like to embark on for me provides, least to 'say', the most unlikely,non-probable, unreal, supernatural and psychedelic journey ever recorded in an audio format ) (and I mean U or ANY ONE really does not need ANY artificial,read synthetic, additives to fly like a psychedelic bee with these tracks) this is what psychedelic concept be all about, above all, disintigrating borders, crossing of styles, breaking the status quo ......... whatever the status quo could mean! going beyond the means, the definitions... breaking the borders, bridging and creating new sorts of delicious psychedelia, not just digging whats new or whats next or whatever but connecting with the spirit....... this is what this album provides to me as a platform - a bridge with the mystical consciousness,with the spiritual world, this one-vs-one connection ... with the Spirit call it how u want, its 100 % pure psychedelic ) (those who know the way to listen already understand this) very special work, what i personally happen to njoy a lot in Tanetsveta is Bezdne Vselennoy, the edit/remake of Erlkoenig from Debut ..always provides really surreaL feelings DD and although I happen to njoy literally every single second of it all, all of the collabs and so on ..i would love to hear more of Psykovsky, a lot more of Psykovsky full length solo album ) I am pretty sure it will set&define new horizons of the psychedelic concept and overall sound

Love and light to all!:)          " No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings "
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Psykovsky - Tanetsveta
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance