1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Psykovsky - Tanetsveta

PsYcH0naUT

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 17, 2011 12:28
this is a masterpiece, even better than debut..

cd1 is the most hypnotic music i have ever heard
Hex Osirus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Feb 19, 2011 12:25
I love the opening track...
that first melody is so haunting and mysterious...
as usual Psykvosky proves hes a master at evoking the right emotions...           http://soundcloud.com/seer
Danrennt98
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Feb 20, 2011 09:05
aaaaaaaaahhhh

it's between Ru Happy and Bezdne Vselennoy!

AAAAAh

I think I'm goin to have to have to go with bezdne vselennoy!
Hex Osirus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Feb 24, 2011 11:43
Bezdne Vselennoy for me too...
Just cannot sit still when I listen to it...           http://soundcloud.com/seer
demoniac
Demoniac Insomniac

Started Topics :  85
Posted : Feb 27, 2011 19:50
Good album, but those samples from other songs are just too much, he use like 4-5 other songs in one track, and this kills the vibe for me...           VA - Spiritual Science out now!
http://www.activemeditationmusic.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=703&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=7
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Mar 1, 2011 15:58
FINALLY got the album in ze snailmail from da Hong-Kong! It's love, poetry and absurd worlds melted ito a magical journey. I'm sitting now and holding the album, the physical album in my hands. I got to mention, this is some very ugly artwork, isn't it? I mean, it's Ok but the whole background image with the resource based economy (Red, blue and green) colours spread out just makes my eyes kind of hurt.

I guess it might grow on me or smth. Best artwork = Debut, then Da Budet. Wonder how his 4th album artwork will look?

Now back to the music at hand ...

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh aummmmm ko-ko
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 3, 2011 02:46
It has began!

ohmyshitloads of meltdown colours alla insane.

http://www.arabesquedistribution.com//index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=singleCd&id=2446&Itemid=1

:ko-ko:

Reminds me somehow of Parvati's Brainscrew -)
Fria Tantrumm

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 3, 2011 06:21
I would like to make it known that on all the albums, the artwork is compiled by Vasily. He chooses other works to make a collage out off...he superimposes colours and textures and intricate secret mantras and symbols...every part of the artwork exists for a reason and if you actually had the time and energy to get down into the nitty gritty details you would actually see a little story unfolding.
So it is not a matter off bad printing or blank insides or no artwork on the inner folds...it is presented in the manner Vasily wishes it to be           **************************************
Fractal Cowboys : Post Singularity COMING SOON :)
Orestis : Recursice Consciousness OUT
Psykovsky: Na Ve Ka is OUT!
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 3, 2011 08:04
Hei Fria

Yes I see that (though details will come later) and hence why I wrote 'I guess it might grow on me ..'. First shape I saw was the blue running man, and being not overly stupid I smelled there was a more intricate and complex idea behind the art it self. + I went to artschool for three years (Ooohh)heh.

I do like the artwork of Tanesveta, the mythology and classic feel of the main image with the more wicked colours on top, it manages to represent the music. I've also imagined my self being a virgin to PsyTrance and finding this album and seeing how it might enlight some curiousity to check it out. -I just think it sort of hurt my eyes. And the more I look at the image, the more certain I got that I like the idea and how it reflects the music, but something is just a tad off. Might be the colour choosings or it might just be my 'me'. Nitty gritty, nice word for the colour scheme. And on the 4th album he took it all out with clowns'n stuff. Did he also do the Peace for the Wicked albumart, if I may ask?

~that the psychedelic cow in the sky made these collages himself,I didn'tknow. Very cool! Please send him my respect.

(:-

Peace out and love down!

Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 17:48
Dont know, but this one did not work for me (yet)!

Maybe it'll grow on me!           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 5, 2011 16:40
^here is a short opinion review based on few listens. So don't take it too serious. Everything needs to grow, especially this:

I only got the Psykovsky album few days ago and I've listened to it throughout only once with occasional YouTube clips in the past. I'm sort of skeptic about it, I think maybe it is going a tad overboard and it seems like it is more therapy for him then music for us (which will become therapy and/or entertainment for others). I love it of course and will explore it further when I get the chance be it in trip or another state of mind. But so far it didn’t put me to trance induced sleep or smth (hard core metal can even do that to me if done right, especially good Goa/Psy-Trance). Its overload on most part but it is those special moments when all the chaos becomes one and united into a strong drive and flow that the Psykovsky magic really works and shines. Those are the moments I crave and why I love his art

And in the 4th album (heard through the samples once), it has peaked. I hope he ,,lands" on a nice star after this release and gives us some more coherent trance induced psychedelic cows in the sky magic or else I don’t know where he is heading.

*When I say it has peaked I’m especially thinking about the cover art.

Peace and forever Love <3 <3

Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 23:34
I find the artwork to be a little more intuitive than it might seem.
Very colorful. Screaming with a lot of emotion.
Music speaks for itself
There are some interesting collabs on there.

pEace

SHICHT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Mar 21, 2011 16:30
Quote:

On 2011-03-03 06:21, Fria Tantrumm wrote:
I would like to make it known that on all the albums, the artwork is compiled by Vasily. He chooses other works to make a collage out off...he superimposes colours and textures and intricate secret mantras and symbols...every part of the artwork exists for a reason and if you actually had the time and energy to get down into the nitty gritty details you would actually see a little story unfolding.
So it is not a matter off bad printing or blank insides or no artwork on the inner folds...it is presented in the manner Vasily wishes it to be

Nice.
finally i get an answer regarding the art of this cd. and i can understand it now ( i asked sometime before but did not get answered)

i do get into the details, while u listen to the music, its a nice inspiring thing to do

wish the best for vasili , this is just an outstanding album.
grate psychedelic that lift u to a Higher Place.

***follow the old faith and stay high***
soulfood
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 12, 2011 17:29
How the holy hell did I let this pass me by for so long!

All I can say is...

Next

Level

Shit.

WOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!

I'm just off to remove my mind out of my souls anus with jesus's tooth pick... piece by piece. Though I don't think it will ever be the same again!
insane
Silent Horror

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Apr 15, 2011 11:17
Quote:

On 2011-02-19 12:25, Hex Osirus wrote:
I love the opening track...
that first melody is so haunting and mysterious...
as usual Psykvosky proves hes a master at evoking the right emotions...

thank u           ------------------------------
NEMESIS - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2007
PATTERNS EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2009
SEANCE - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2011
PATTERNS II EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2013
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Psykovsky - Tanetsveta
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance