Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Psycadelic Expiriance...??? what it is 101.

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Psycadelic Expiriance...??? what it is 101.

OrBeat
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jan 19, 2005 17:44
Hello Forum..

I would like to present this Q ...

"What is a Psychadelic Expiriance?"
I dont ask what it is for you..
I ask what it is?
Is it taking drugs ?? is it raving??
Is it nature thing or you can do it at home as well?
What couse it......??????

From the dictionery...
[adj] of a mental state characterized by intense and distorted perceptions and hallucinations and feelings of euphoria or sometimes despair; "a psychedelic experience"

Is it only that???
Is it Somthing else???

Help me help the culter...

Jah bless           _________________________

Love & B Loved.

OrBeaT's MaDneSS Is aT ComMiNg...
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jan 19, 2005 17:50
psychedelic : from the greek words for clear and mind.. construe from that what you will...           >>love will tear us apart...<<
psy-vibe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 20, 2005 09:14
sorry to say that tom but that is not quite right..
psychedelic is coming from the greek words psyche-psihe-soul and delic-delo-reveal...in greek is psihedeleia"the reveal of the soul"           For me there is only the traveling on the paths that have a heart, on any path that may have a heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge for me is to traverse its full length. And there I travel--looking, looking, breathlessly...
EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Jan 20, 2005 10:03
Here is a easy recipe for it:

Just take:

2-3 hands of magik mushrooms
10-15 good blotters or 5-10 micros or 5 acid drops

10 gram weed
5 good hash

Last two can also be smoked for good results.

So easy u get a psychedelic experience. Post results            Signature
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 20, 2005 12:30
Quote:

On 2005-01-20 09:14, psy-vibe wrote:
sorry to say that tom but that is not quite right..
psychedelic is coming from the greek words psyche-psihe-soul and delic-delo-reveal...in greek is psihedeleia"the reveal of the soul"

i was only quoting the oed i think the distinction between your translation of psyche and delo are not that great.. in fact i think it illustrates quite clearly the possibility of misundertsandings when translating from one language to another.

and another thing, this word will be based on the anvient greek not the modern language, in case that makes any difference...          >>love will tear us apart...<<
psyOmask

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 20, 2005 13:13
not 100% sure:
psychedelic-psycho+delicant
meaning getting in touch with the delicant part of your soul(psychi in greek)wich more or less is the subconcious so the feeling of communicating with your inner self is not an illusion
now how can one achive this?
maybe some meditation could help or EYB's recipe could do the trick as well

free thoughs...let it out...
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 20, 2005 13:16
Quote:

On 2005-01-20 13:13, psyOmask wrote:
not 100% sure:
psychedelic-psycho+delicant
meaning getting in touch with the delicant part of your soul(psychi in greek)

that is nonesense. It definitely comes from the greek word delos; so says the Oxford English Dictionary, and i'm afraid i beleive him over you           >>love will tear us apart...<<
psyOmask

Posted : Jan 20, 2005 13:44
@tom anteater
like i said not 100% sure but also i m greek and no such word as delo in our vocabulary

free thoughs...let it out...
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 20, 2005 14:48
Quote:

On 2005-01-20 13:44, psyOmask wrote:
@tom anteater
like i said not 100% sure but also i m greek and no such word as delo in our vocabulary

fair enough, now i'm confused           >>love will tear us apart...<<
Spocko

Posted : Jan 20, 2005 16:31
Well... I believe that anything can be a PE... you can call a hand-made drawing a PE, and you can also call an acid trip a PE... i think this way because of the word itself "PSYCHEDELIC", so, I think that anything that doesn't really exist, but you thought about it or even "SAW" it inside your mind, it's a PE... drugs just stimulate it and make it more powerful...
Redlink
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jan 20, 2005 16:56
psychedelic experience i guess it means to have a clear vision of the outter world that surrounds you!
Most of the times, psychedelic drugs allow people to have a deeper experience with the surrounding world (nature) 'cause you have a different perception, a most powerful and wider one!
Everyone needs to expand their minds so the true world will be revealed to you!

Have a good time all the time!
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Jan 20, 2005 18:32
Psychedelic states of mind are created by psychedelic drugs. Loads of them. When the dose isn't recreational anymore.          http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
psy-vibe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 21, 2005 15:07
Quote:

On 2005-01-20 14:48, tom anteater wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-01-20 13:44, psyOmask wrote:
@tom anteater

fair enough, now i'm confused

Well to avoid confusion i 'll do it more proper this time..

PSYCHEDELIC - its a combination of two words PSYCHE and DELIC..
the first one it comes from the greek word ΨΥΧΗ (PSIHE noun- the mind(as the soul), or the deepest thoughts, feelings or beliefs of a person or group)
the second derivative comes from the word ΔΕΛΩ (DHELO verb- reveal)

ψυχεδελικός-psychedelic (mind expanding). ψυχεδέλεια-psychedelia (the situation of mind-expand through the confrontation of our deepest thoughts)

A mental state characterized by intense and distorted perceptions and hallucinations and feelings of euphoria or sometimes despair; "a psychedelic experience".Etymologically meaning "mind manifesting," a psychedelic experience is characterized by hallucinations, distortions of perception, altered states of awareness, mystical states, and occasionally states resembling psychosis. Modern proponents of psychedelics do not define psychedelics based on their hallucinatory effects, but more often on their mental effects

the way to be or feel the psychedelia,hence psychedelic it depents on someones personal experiences,beliefs or thoughts...this can be achieved through the use of psychedelic drugs or a mystic higher state of conciousnes
          For me there is only the traveling on the paths that have a heart, on any path that may have a heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge for me is to traverse its full length. And there I travel--looking, looking, breathlessly...
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 21, 2005 15:09
that answers that then cheers           >>love will tear us apart...<<
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Psycadelic Expiriance...??? what it is 101.

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance