Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Producers guild .
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Producers guild .

Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posted : Jul 31, 2010 17:33
how bout making a case for electronic music as an "sector" building a case for it at multi-levels -International front- for embassies and trade missions
Domestic front- CII FICCI etc
saying that the future of the indian media is electronic and electronic music, animation , video-games etc all of it go hand in and hand thus it needs a push and investment
make a case for
Venture capital Investment

since many artists and labels and promoters do multi-level stuff there is huge opportunity here ..which is getting wasted..

there is talent pool.

make a 150 page business case report identifying micro and macros of the electronic music scene in india and globally ..
i already have a couple of slides ready on this..its such a breeze ..give them investment bankers old samples of your work with some really nice artwork on the cd and nice cover make like 5-10 copies of compilations, write at the back Made in India.
to make the report i am sure there are people who are running labels so they know what to do..a little bit of number crunching

talk about fashion industry and its connection to electronic music...talk about how electronic music is being used in across India in all regions for remixes, talk about trance ganesh etc. put every thing in a business report format...

also mention how even on television channels they use snippets of electronica.

100-150 pages , and an executive summary of 35 pages. thats all there is to it...

then there is opporutinty of Mergers & Acquisitions of ..but thats part II of the report

later we can apply for a Trance SEZ somewhere near Karjat its close to BSE and NIFTY           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Jul 31, 2010 20:14
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 31, 2010 20:53
while the rest of the world will do festivals we can set up the world's first Special Economic Zone dedicated to Electronic Dance Music and its ancilaries...ancilaries is key           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Sanathana
Sanathana

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jul 31, 2010 23:15
Xolvexs: Great You seem like an intelligent person with bright ideas bro would love to see some contribution from your side to help out the EDM industry in India..... I doubt you would want to let all that intellectual thought and dialogue go in waste

Im with you if you genuinely want to do something for EDM in India PM me if you wanna....

PLUR
S           Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sanathana.swaroop
http://www.soundcloud.com/sanathana | http://www.facebook.com/sanathana.psy
Labels Associated with: Samana Records | Geomagnetic | Triptec | Independent Mind | SkyGravity | Goatrance.pl | Psytr
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Aug 1, 2010 06:18
xolvexes for president.
Mumukshu

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 2, 2010 08:11
F*** Karjat, I reckon India & Pakistan should lay off Kashmir and ... Y'all know the rest!

"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Aug 2, 2010 11:11
yah but then kashmiris will have to sell their carpets to someone ..any good venue for a trance sez in kashmir?
do kashmiris like to trance?
also you will need ports to ship goods in and out of kashmir since its land locked..
i mean dude if kashmir is left alone it will be another bangladesh or ethopia
someone will have to give a loan, if china gives they will take a share in Rule, if India gives they will take a share in Rule
and if Pakistan gives they will take share in Rule-- Kashmir is so screwed--take the redpill
          When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Aug 2, 2010 11:41
so is every other country, only SEZ's will RULE..           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Mumukshu

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 2, 2010 15:57
Quote:

On 2010-08-01 06:18, aXis wrote:
xolvexes for president.

Ay yo, Adi ... Where you at, man? Still in Delhi??

Tried sending you a PM, but your Inbox is brimming over!

Anyway, holler ...

"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Aug 2, 2010 23:50
Quote:

On 2010-08-01 06:18, aXis wrote:
xolvexes for president.

dont give me that extra E..there could be a good chance that i could win the 'E'lections with it and if that happens ..

let me be

When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
kosmic baba

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 06:01
Hi everyone... pls check out my soundcloud for livesets and unreleased tracks. I am 21 of years of age have been djing under the alias kosmic baba for a few years now. I have an EP coming up in few months. I'm currently unsigned with a label. My solo project is called 'Flying people' and have a collaboration with Sound Surfer (Greece) on a project called 'Oscillated Minds'. We have made a few tracks togther. If anyone is interested in releasing my singles for a compilation or my EP , pls message me.

BOOM BOOM ))

Soundcloud link

http://soundcloud.com/kosmicbaba

NEW TRACKS

Holographic Paradigm -150 BPM FullON

Spirits In Orbit - 138 Dark progressive

Acid Based Lifeforms 145 BPM FullON

After Effect 146 BPM FullON

**3D Visions Vol-2 (Live Set 2010)**

Greetings troopers! 3D Visions 2 features some of the finest trance tunes of this year. Each artist here was carefully chosen to interpret and enhance the essence of the over all theme. This selection is like a modular structure of auditory fractals, each needing each other to complete this epic journey to a higher plane. So what to expect… powered bass lines, insanely groovy synths, and subtle twists n turns in grand psychedelic variations. Feel the change occur as your mind becomes enhanced with these new induced sensations and perceptions allowing you to comprehend our beautiful universe on a whole new level. So let the dance set in motion and the DMT flow!
Love and regards to all.

Tracklist
1.Man Machine - Subatomic
2.Materia - Outsource
3.Man Machine - Spiceuppers (MM Codex Rmx)
4.Burn In Noise & Altruism - Dance My Trance
5.Cosmosis & Avalon - Take Flight (Rmx)
6.Crystal - Nem Me Olhea
7.Southwild - Darthavaddah
8.Moaiact - Illuso
9.Reality Grid - Pionealer
10.Reality Grid - Percievable Distortion
11.Earworm Vs Horizon - Powerful Stuff
12.Electrypnose - 5th Countdown (Electric Concept Rmx)

**ALICE IN BABALAND (Liveset 2010)**

It's a pure brain-acupuncture experience with splendid musical mayhem. High-energy outbursts, in timed variations, all combined with superbly composed 21st century nocturnal psy.

Tracklist
1. Vasuki - Rajdhani Express
2. Fobi - Come To The Dark Side
3. Deer Brain From Bosis - Irregular Irregularities
4. Drury Nevil Vs Naked Tourist - Olga DX1
5. Ipotocaticac - I Cant Tell You Exactly Who
6. Gappeq - Watermelon Juice
7. Zik & Orestis - Belo Alemao
8. Dark Summer - Treetop Mass Production
9. Biosynthesis & Farebi Jalebi - Katja Dimensions
10. Digitalian & Arjuna - Dosti Connection
11. Whiptoungue - Unobservable Thoughts
12. Nomad Souls - Non-Guilty
13. Maniac Bubbles - Maniacs On The Run
14. Jaadoo - Ghool Of Damavand
15. Technical Hitch - Itbodebut
16. Jaadoo - Mitra's Lies
17. Samadhi Vs Fobi - Galaxy In Our Brains
18. Cuboid Atom - Mega Baffling

**THE ACID GROOVE 2010 (Liveset)**
Kosmic Baba brings you yet another spectacular tale... one of the most excellent selection of some of the best underground night artist’s from across the globe. This set was designed with the sole propose to bring to you quality nocturnal mind bending psy-trance with twisted flavors, freaky melodies and powerful groooOooovy bass lines, that I expect will take you far into the Acid GroOove. All of these tracks have been carefully chosen, analyzed, tuned and mixed to maintain the constant energy flow and will most positively trigger shockwaves in your mind and on the dance floor. The combination of all these talents sends the quality meter into the reds and gives the mix a truly innovative touch.

Enjoy this one )

Boom Bholenath !

Tracklist

1. Kronic Vs. Cosmotech & Spiral – Mind Contaminated
2. Quantica – Aquatication
3. Ajja – Sidewinder
4. Parasense – Do The Job (Illegal Machines rmx)
5. Error Corrective – Corrective Thee
6. Asimilon Vs. Parasense – The Most Bizzare Aspect
7. Gaiatech – Space Species
8. Killer B – Off My Nut
9. Shotu – Wiggles
10. Killer B – Groove Machine
11. Smurf – Mindless
12. Dirty Saffi – Cronnox & Sonnox
13. Hoodwink – Evil Twin
14. Ajja & Dj Gaspard – Piratatiouille
15. Organoize – Yellow Dot (Amoeba rmx)
16. Dirty Saffi – Senile Dimension

More tracks on my soundcloud and lots more coming soon ! Stay Tuned.

Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Producers guild .
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance