Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Pop Stream - Railways ~ 2007~ (VISION QUEST)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Pop Stream - Railways ~ 2007~ (VISION QUEST)

werther

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 19, 2007 02:08
Quote:

On 2007-01-19 00:42, Acidhive wrote:

That's exactly why I'm NOT. Your psy-ethics don't apply to me

so if you're talking about different psy-ethics, why you talked before in the name of "psytrance"? like you would be the guy who knows what is psytrance and what is not?

or maybe your "ethic" would be to put a sticker on albums which are not psytrance in your own way, or as you said on what is "unforgivable"...c'mon man, read your words, do you think Pop Stream is a sinner? and who won't forgive what? lol

TrippyJohnny
Inactive User

Posted : Jan 19, 2007 03:24
Could you please stop refering to psytrance in topics as this and other non psychedelic artist reviews.

This is not psychedelic trance. It's at it best pop trance. Nothing wrong with it at all. Just do not call it something it's not. Case closed.           http://www.peopleagainstpeace.net/
werther

Posted : Jan 19, 2007 14:02
For me it's Psy-Trance,
for you not,

who's right?

i think nobody cares, and only the music matters, so the useless thing is people in review who just saying "it's NOT psytrance", "DO NOT call it psytrance" and who are much more preoccupied to teach to others what is Psy or not...

Everybody feel psychedelism in their own way, there are no boundaries to Psychedelism. So let people feel like they want

Osho
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Jan 20, 2007 08:52
Quote:

On 2007-01-11 17:59, djsenix wrote:
I m totally agree with you Rewind Evolution. Yinon wanted to explore other ways as usual " pyschedelic trance standards ". We must say that he got the balls to do his feelings without commercials compromises. And we see on his album, a mature production with great ideas and at last beautifull harmonic melodies to go more than restricted areas of only psytrance...He just put his nowadays influences on it, like pop (vocals like infected mushroom or sub 6 ) and uk trance melodies...It was a risk for him to release this kind of stuff in this scene, but it's well done !!!

A must to have for sure, for freshy, groovy mornin' times !

I agree with what you wrote!

@ TrippyJohnny & Acidhive, i am realy curious to know, what is your definition for Psychodelic Trance?          Progress In Music!
aliened

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 23, 2007 16:35
the name is sayin itself , POP stream ,
but most of full on albums nowdays sound like pop music any way and its hard to identify in some moments , u wont tell wot is playin , a psy tune or some crap a la tiesto
and i m hardly pushin myself to make belive this is psy ,not that usual pop trance shit
werther , imagine if someone say that tiesto sound like psy trance for him , wot u say on that ?yes psy has no boundaries but it has some features included so u can say either its psy or not
anyway im agree with ppl who tryin to find these features to make a stick 'this is psy '
anyone has its own taste and vision of psy but music we listnin shud be that psy kind          " And as the gods have given us , so we return the gift " - Bill Cosmosis " Gift of the Gods "
" That's right - otherworld lifeforms . A fucking alien ! "
'Strange word like 'psychedelic,' you know - drugs, the whole bit, you know, 'fre
M.o.j.o.
M.o.j.o.

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 24, 2007 18:32
hi yinon <> i love your style i think railways is a killer album <> but i think the digital work came off a bit to strong <> keep up the good job <> life is creation <> creat it!!!

http://www.myspace.com/mojojonson
          "With your Mojo Rising"

Bruce Lead

http://www.myspace.com/mojojonson
djon

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 6, 2007 20:30
good style & good music!!!keep it that way
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Pop Stream - Railways ~ 2007~ (VISION QUEST)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance