Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - ..+ Phoenix Festival 2004 +.. July 1 - July 5 (Pacific Northwest USA)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..+ Phoenix Festival 2004 +.. July 1 - July 5 (Pacific Northwest USA)

BrettFromTibet
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Jul 7, 2004 07:21
still thinking back in awe of some amazing magical musical moments. man. Loopus' crystal clear funky bass madness belting out out of the huge clear soundsystem while the sun poked over the treeline. Tipper playing breaks so tripped out -such unheard sounds - such complex mind-twisted turntable scratching- that i was srcatching my own head and clutching my face in DISBELIEF ! it was THAT good!

there was some reallllllllllly good music here - very diverse, balanced and all well picked.

enough people camping, but a small (but good) crowd for all the main acts. if this was anywhere but the USA or canada, thousands of people would be breaking the gate down to get in.

i hope the good word spreads, and three times as many people show up to rage next year cause this Festival and crew has the real underground spirit, and definately deserves it!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - ..+ Phoenix Festival 2004 +.. July 1 - July 5 (Pacific Northwest USA)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance