Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Japan - Party's in japan in april 2008
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Party's in japan in april 2008

ProgMoon23
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  127
Posts :  1644
Posted : Feb 14, 2008 07:37
travellinhippy


Started Topics :  4
Posts :  16
Posted : Mar 1, 2008 01:42
# day party in the north - Groundbeat- one of the best stomps of my life yet- beginning of MAy
Check out www.sosltice23.com for all da parties
or go to a psytrance cd store in Shibuya(Quintrix) for everything you need- literally!!
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posts :  2510
Posted : Mar 3, 2008 12:43
Quote:

On 2008-03-01 01:42, travellinhippy wrote:
# day party in the north - Groundbeat- one of the best stomps of my life yet- beginning of MAy
Check out http://www.sosltice23.com for all da parties
or go to a psytrance cd store in Shibuya(Quintrix) for everything you need- literally!!



Thanks M8.. i allready know about the sosltice23 site.. i will check about the psytrance cd store in Shibuya when ill be in tokyo..

Thanks for your help m8


More info will be appriciated..

as i said the dated that ill be in japan are 10/4 till 7/5...


Cheers           "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
goa-ganges
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posts :  594
Posted : Mar 14, 2008 16:13
Hey Dy, take a look at this site, msn core trance, the best info available IMO. Just pay attention to some s@&t parties here, like SolsticeŽs 10 years Party: GMS Can you believe that? Not to mention the japs who cries and even drop tears when they see Astrix or Skazi (sorry if you like them). Among some good parties, youŽll find incredible ones.
Good luck!
http://music.jp.msn.com/coretrance/schedule/default.htm
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posts :  2510
Posted : Mar 16, 2008 15:00
Quote:

On 2008-03-14 16:13, goa-ganges wrote:
Hey Dy, take a look at this site, msn core trance, the best info available IMO. Just pay attention to some s@&t parties here, like SolsticeŽs 10 years Party: GMS Can you believe that? Not to mention the japs who cries and even drop tears when they see Astrix or Skazi (sorry if you like them). Among some good parties, youŽll find incredible ones.
Good luck!
http://music.jp.msn.com/coretrance/schedule/default.htm




Thanks for the info m8

seems like there are some nice party's in the site that u mention here...


Ppl,keep loading info plz..


Cheers



          "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
JonnyMac
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posts :  30
Posted : Mar 17, 2008 13:13
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2057/2332027521_cccda4d643_b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2205/2332027517_44fda9a82d_b.jpg

Check it.           www.myspace.com/jonnymacdj
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posts :  2510
Posted : Mar 20, 2008 11:42
Quote:

On 2008-03-17 13:13, JonnyMac wrote:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2057/2332027521_cccda4d643_b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2205/2332027517_44fda9a82d_b.jpg

Check it.





Cool M8! Sun Control Species! Drew's set's are allways a great event! mmm i'll check if i can arrive to this one!!

Much appreciate


More Info about partys Plz ...


Cheers
          "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
TolTeK


Started Topics :  3
Posts :  38
Posted : Mar 20, 2008 16:46
you have also this party in Tokyo (not open air) on April 28th :

http://forum.isratrance.com/04-28-laputan-presents-time-after-time-tokyo/

          ||||===||||
www.morphonic-records.com
VA - PSYCHOFLUID2 Now On Sale in Japan !
VA - PSYCHOFLUID March 2007 release
Psyside 3rd album out on Morphonic Rec !
||||===||||
Materia Records
Materia Records

Started Topics :  32
Posts :  106
Posted : Mar 21, 2008 15:13
Quote:

you have also this party in Tokyo (not open air) on April 28th :

http://forum.isratrance.com/04-28-laputan-presents-time-after-time-tokyo/



We Will be there for sure
Hot party
Trance Forum » » Forum  Japan - Party's in japan in april 2008
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2019 IsraTrance