Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Party's in japan in april 2008

duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Dec 28, 2007 17:19
Konnichiha

I'm going to japan from the 10 of april till the 2 of may.

i would like to know about party's in japan (also okinawa) around this dates.

Any info will be great

Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Cheers
          "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
spliffnik
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Dec 29, 2007 07:57
if u can u shud try to extend ur stay here by another week if poosible, the first week of may is "golden week" , sort of a spring vacation for japan, and there are many many parties all over the place.
i hear thru the grapevine that psyvader may be making one then in gifu, last years outdoor with ocelot was one of the memorable partiees in japan for me, super nice people and vibes.
u can also check out solstice23.com they have many party listings.
also nagisa music festival is around that time, it is a nice outdoor festival in tokyo, you can get a good idea of the tokyo electronice music scene. http://www.nagisamusicfestival.jp their website hasnt been updted yet for spring but stay tuned......
i hope you like!!
          We Do This Every Day
nada

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 29, 2007 13:34
also, ever year mother does an open air party around the beginning of golden week. and solstice usually does something the last week of april. but really there are tons and tons of parties around the last week of april and the first week of may... actually, in tokyo there are tons of parties all the time!
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 30, 2007 16:43
Thanks for your replays guys.

I will try to extented my stay for the golden week but im not sure that i can...

I will also be in okinawa for about 5 days and i heard that there are also sometime party's...

hope to catch some good party in japan in this period of time..i will be in tokyo,gunma,okinawa,kyoto and maybe in osaka..

More info will be great....

Arigato

Cheers           "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
crystalskull
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jan 3, 2008 11:19
there will be a party in okinawa celebrating 65 years of lsd on the 19 april friday!!!!!!!!!!!! by crystal skull productions www.crystalskullritual@hotmail.com
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 4, 2008 12:40
Thanks crystalskull

I will check it out...

More info about party's on this dates will be great

Cheers           "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
dontdoit

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 20, 2008 13:19
i would love to come to japan this year, ive heard a lot about the partys there..
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 20, 2008 13:53
Hey.

I got the ppl advice to extend my stay for the golden week and i did, insted to come back in the 2/5 i'm back in the 7/5...

So.....

Please let me know about partys in japan around those dates: 2/4 - 7/5

Thanks

Box of Wine

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 20, 2008 15:54
there will be mad parties then for sure
they probably won't be announced until later, but will probably be able to go to any size party, in almost any part of the country you wish
lot's of good stomps in the late spring, just freakin beautiful then
big boom to you hope youre excited
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 20, 2008 16:56
Quote:

On 2008-01-20 15:54, Box of Wine wrote:
there will be mad parties then for sure
they probably won't be announced until later, but will probably be able to go to any size party, in almost any part of the country you wish
lot's of good stomps in the late spring, just freakin beautiful then
big boom to you hope youre excited

heheh thanx for your replay, and sure im excited..just to go to japan is something that i dream about for a long time, my g/f is japaniesse that never been in trance partys in japan ( she only got in to it here in israel by me)and as for me i been in partys all over the world but its first time in japan so i'm expecting for something special...

I'll be happy to get any info on partys around japan in this period of time...

Thanks for your help ppl..

Cho Yabaiiiiii

Cheers
          "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
klepman1971
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jan 29, 2008 23:58
hewy u goin in april to japan. first of all have fun overthere

i have been there 3 times so far, and trust me to love to party overthere.

is it youre first time ??

annyw ay

In april arround the seccond week there is every year a 2 day festival in Tokyo.
its called Nagisa Music festival
this year it will be held on 12 april and 13th of april

here is the website link
http://www.nagisamusicfestival.jp/

also there is same festival held in osak, thatw ill be held on 29th of April.

good website to check parties in japan is
http://www.psy16.com/

hope to have helped u a bit.

if u planning to stay in tokyo for a while , there are plenty of cheap hotels, for arround 20 euro a night

duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 31, 2008 13:01
Arigato for your help klepman

yes its my first time in japan and about hotels in tokyo no need, i have a friends place to stay there..

more info about partys in this dates ( 10/4 - 8/5) will be great

Cheers
spliffnik
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Feb 2, 2008 08:10
ya so i would recommend
nagisa: april 12-13, u cant stay the night there but its two days, u can check out many genres and get a good feel of the dance music scene. Almost everyone i know from tokyo will be there, a great social event and a chance to meet some new friends on your first weekend there. i put the link up above.

then, take all those cool new friends, and bring them with you to okinawa for april 19th weekend. this location is spectacular, and i hear the lineup will b quite special also. i went for a party there in january and i wont foget about this one for a long time. and its a good chance to see the tropical side of japan.

26th, mmm dont know anything yet....but the following weekend (may@‚R|‚S‚”‚ˆ i think, check their website http://www.psyvader.jp) will be psyvader in gifu, this is for me the best party i have visited in japan i think. super nice vibes great production and amazing mountains.

maybe if u dont find something good that april 26th weekend u should do some siteseeing or go to a hot springs, chill out....the parties i told u are the ones u dont want to miss, but also there are many amazing things to do other than parties here....but i guess thats up to you hihi.

ok baba enjoy!
          We Do This Every Day
klepman1971
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Feb 2, 2008 13:54
yes i agree there is so much to do in japan hahaha

also plenty of parties, and if u go ur first weekend to Nagisa party, for sure u will meet some new cool people

if u stay in Tokyo or Osaka u can check out the website

http://www.cyberjapan.tv/

they have section clubguide, but is more for clubbing, oh while ur checking there website checkout fashion police, man u will some amazing photo's of japanese clubbing scene ..auch the girls so pretty hahaha

will definatly get u into the clubbing mood hehehe

man i wish i was goin back myself hehehe           Check out more mixes of mine on
myspace

http://www.myspace.com/djeddieellectric
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 8, 2008 15:37
Thanks for your help klepman & spliffnik

I will check all the info the u guys gave me...

I'm sure that i will find a good partys in the time that im in japan...

more info about partys/festivals etc... will be appriciated...

Arigato

Trance Forum » » Forum  Japan - Party's in japan in april 2008

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance