Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Ozric Tentacles "Spirals in Hyperspace" Magna Charta MA-9067 2004
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ozric Tentacles "Spirals in Hyperspace" Magna Charta MA-9067 2004

intrees
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Oct 25, 2004 20:22

I love the Ozrics!! Always have done, always will..! Really enjoy the sounds on this CD; I have always managed to get nearly all their CDs the day they come out, I think I own every single one - about 23 of them!!!!

I find the last half of the album much more listenable than the first, from Oakum onwards.. the intro into Oakum sends shivers of weirdness down my spine every time! Love the Steve Hillage/Miquette track - Akasha, I found this a real treat to hear the System 7/Gong connection floating about in Ozric land. Psychic Chasm really pulsates beautifully - great to see Merv back at the Ozric camp for a track; this really combines the insane sound of Eat Static with the indian weirdness of Ozric. and the last track Zeometra slows us all down to an unforgettable journey of dreams and smiles in the purest, undeniably unique way that the Ozrics do so well.

I could bash on about this lot for ever, but I think I'm gonna go and eat some food...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Ozric Tentacles "Spirals in Hyperspace" Magna Charta MA-9067 2004
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance