Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - NYE ::..Green Spirit Festival..:: 31.12.2004 [Thailand]
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NYE ::..Green Spirit Festival..:: 31.12.2004 [Thailand]

Tauch3r

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 29, 2004 16:30
IMO , everybody who anyway has a flight down there with the intencion to party , should go and try to help out the people , and forget about party & new year.. just think about , all you ppl goin there could have been washed too , if this would have happened few days later...
porter

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 29, 2004 16:31
the party is canceld ....

check the guestbook at greenspirit homepage

tHuJoN
Freakulizer / Khainz

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Dec 30, 2004 10:24
I,m in Krabi now ...i have to say the situation here is sad ...but not that bad ...

yess tha Party is cancelled ...
Maybe is the best way ...

but all should know the Party would be benefiz ...and all money was suposed to go for helpings ...

And i didn,t want to make Party at new Year !!!
i just thought would be nice to help them out a bit with money ....

hugs Simon ...
          www.myspace.com/freakulizer
www.facebook.com/freakulizer
www.myspace.com/khainzmusic
http://www.facebook.com/khainzmusic
shangrilala

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 13, 2005 06:55
This arguement about weather or not the party should have happened or not is, well, a dubious one!
On the one hand it would be right to cancel the party in honour of the people who so tragically lost their lives. But on the other hand it could be construde that putting on the party is just what is needed to help and encourage people to get back to the lives they where living before.
Life will never be the same for any of the people who've been hurt by the Tsunami.
A disaster of that magnitude and with such a tremendous loss of life will leave a permenant scar on the face of humanity. We are facing into an Abyss of Apocalyptic fullfillment played out by the hand of Man Kind (Kind)? Look at that MAN-KIND.
I am sad to hear the party didn't happen but i'm glad also. One has to see both sides and be as positive about both sides as possible.
A celabration of life and LOVE. After such an event as Tsunami Asia Stylie, we have even more reason to spread the word of of the gathering of the masses.
The Tsunami has UNited Nations, Quite literally.
In the face of such an un-predictable future we must do all we can to spread happiness and love.
The Tsunami has changed my life and i live all the way over in gray old London.
I've been so shocked and upset by the suffering ive seen, i've set myself on a mission to get out to Indonesia, Sri Lanka or Thailand with an organisation providing Voluntary Reconstruction Aid.
It will take me about 2-3 months to get organised but i'm going.
The reconstruction will take years. I will be going initially for 12 weeks then i will review my situation.
I plan to end up woring with an Animal Resue Team rescuing and reintegrating wild animals back into the wild.
You may ask why the Tsunami has made me want to do this? Well, it's something thats always been in me, but it's been lying dormant. The Tsunami has awoken a kind of Florence Nightingale in me. I want to help the helpless, i can't just sit here and watch all this happen without actually going out there and doing something about it.
I will be coming to Thailand at some point soon and i hope to meet up with The Greenspirit Crew when i'm there. i'm really really glad to hear that the Greenspirit festival team were not badly affected by the big big splash.

A quick conspiracy theory surrounding the Tsunami...Siezmic Tests have been taking place in the areas in and around the Indo Austra plates.
These tests are responsible for the Beached Wales and Dolphins in New Zealand, Tasmani and Australia.
Shortly after this Tsunami a large collection of Wales beached themselves in Tasmania.
The earthquake also triggered a volcano eruption in the Andomon Islands the following day and the Tsunami was felt as far away as the American South Pascific and the coasts of New Zealand and Australia.

Either way i have to make a difference.

LOVE, LIGHT, RESPECT, HONOUR, LONGEVITY....LIFE GOES ON......
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - NYE ::..Green Spirit Festival..:: 31.12.2004 [Thailand]
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance