Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - NYE ::..Green Spirit Festival..:: 31.12.2004 [Thailand]

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NYE ::..Green Spirit Festival..:: 31.12.2004 [Thailand]

-=Psy.Fraggle=-
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  48
Posted : Oct 17, 2004 13:52
Green Spirit Festival 31.12.2004 [Thailand]

At NYE 2004/2005 a 30h PsyTrance party called "Green Spirit" will happen settled in the wonderful nature of Krabi in Ao Nang, Thailand.

Live:
Space Buddha (Agitato)
Beathackers (Agitato)
Shivajoerg (SSJ)

DJ's:
Scotty (VooV Experience)
Sabaii Sabaii (SpiritZone)
Dj Suryia (Araiwa Production)
Dj Thujon (Agitato)
Dj Nitrox (Wanna’s Tribe)
Dj Psyfrog (Dream Mushroom)
Dj Naikido (Deep Lumina)
Dj Aurel and Sanuk (psychonauticmindlab)

Besides the free camping the party will be equiped with bars, shops, food, rest rooms and first aid.

Krabi is one of the greatest surroundings in Thailand with wonderful beaches and stunning nature. „Greenspirit“ is organised by Stephan from Switzerland who began his life in Krabi 17 years ago with a raft bar and today runs the resort „"Wannasplace" together with his partner Wanna.

After endless talks with the Thai authorities they finally arranged an official allowance to do an open air party. Normal for Thailand is a closing time of 2h in the morning with the exceptions of full-moon and black-moon parties. But for Greenspirit an allowance is present for a 30h party!

The event is well organised and well connected with the local Thai psy scene so you can expect unforgetable moments! This party also carries the hope to show the local authorities of the positive sides of the trance scene since they usually connect electronic music with cheap techno, drugs and red light district dancing. "Greenspirit" is applying to the source idea of dance – the unifying ritual under stars approaching the sunrise. Let’s use this chance and have a festival of love! Thai Style Unity in dance with Love light n bliss for some!

Krabi is placed in the south of Thailand and is well known by his "James Bond" rocks, vast beaches and it’s underwater paradise. From Bangkok you take the only south route of the Thai railway until Suratthani and continue by Bus to Ao Nang. Since a short while Krabi has it’s own Airport and can easily be reached from Bangkok or Singapur. Everything is readily available and the costs of living is very low. It’s only a short travel to Koh Phangan where the famous Full Moon and Black Moon parties are still happening. Family always around!

Who’s never been to Krabi or Thailand should check out if he wants to party NYE 2004/2005 in Paradise. Ideal prerequisites for a spiritual trance experience.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Further Info : http://www.greenspiritkrabi.com/           Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds.
If you cant convince them, c-o-n-f-u-s-e them !!
tHuJoN
Freakulizer / Khainz

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Oct 17, 2004 21:21
It's allready posted ...
and Jörg doesnn't play Live ...

www.myspace.com/freakulizer
www.facebook.com/freakulizer
www.myspace.com/khainzmusic
http://www.facebook.com/khainzmusic
-=Psy.Fraggle=-
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  48
Posted : Oct 18, 2004 05:53
oops, Sorry !!
I got this off the website live or not Jörg will be killer !           Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds.
If you cant convince them, c-o-n-f-u-s-e them !!
bholenaath
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Dec 26, 2004 16:23
Bom Bom!

Although there was a blasting Tsunami and a 8.9 Earthquake hitting Indonesia till Sri Lanka and some parts of India, the GreenSpirit Festival shall still take place, as Krabi and its surrounding areas have not been effected! So all people who have their plans on heading for this festival, its just to let you know that all is safe and secured and all dj's have been reconfirmed! The Line Up as follows:

31/12/2004
Dominic Allen (Intro) 10.00-12.00
DJ Jao 12.00-14:00
Antaro 14.00-16.00
Sanuk 16.00-18.00
Nitrox vs. Naikido 18.00-21.00
Thujon 21.00-00.00
Space Buddha 00.00-01.00
DJ Sabai Sabai 01.00-04.00
Shivajoerg 04.00-07.00
Beat Hackers 07.00-10.00
Suryia 10.00-12.30
DJ Scotty 12.30-15.30
Aurel 15.30-18.00

Gonna be a Smashing Festival!! Hope to see you all beautiful people there!

Bom Bom!

http://www.hotel-krabi.com/greenspirit
Virus-Spliff (Sheikah)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Dec 26, 2004 21:09
See u there for shure guys !!!
bam bolenath:)

Sheikah
--------------
Shiva's Vision Festival
Virus-Tekk rec.
Spliff-Music rec.
babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 27, 2004 16:28
namaskar lovely people

i think that it is time that the trance scene should also get social and not only thinking about partying. i do not think that it is a good idea to go on with the party if just next door people lost everything. ....and no it is not true that nothing got hit near krabi. ko lanta got hit badly, rayleigh beach just next door got hit badly, phang nga got hit badly ...and you are talking like nothing happened.
sorry man, you should cancel this party and instead of dancing all the people should go out and help the locals.
it just does'nt feel wright what you are doing.
sorry, but i had to say this.
i like to party very much, but not when people died next door and is still suffering like hell.
think about it.
love&light           - we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
tHuJoN
Freakulizer / Khainz

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Dec 27, 2004 18:12
coomon Babag ---->
rather stop to argue about the Party ....

This party will be a benefizparty,the locals are all informed and they support our doing.The profit of this event wil go for the victims of the Tsunamydesaster

for sure it's sad what happens ... and i'm realy sorry for all Thais and Tourists who died or lost everything ... R.I.P.

but i just called Yesterday with the Organiser of the Party ...he's living in Krabi ... near Ao Nang ...and he told me there wasn't such a big wave ... and Krabi isn't destroyed or anything !!!
the big wave was at the westcoast ...

what about other countries ...Ppl die next door because they have nothing to eat ... and still there are Parties every week ...

I think it's kind of poor to post something like u did ---> because ppl are happy to go to Thailand to celebrate NYE ... And u haven't even realy seen the situation ... as i sayed the money will go to the Thai hospitals and Thaippl who lost everything ...

i thought about it ...

u maybe should turn u'r brain on before u post something like this !!!

hugs
and a happy new Year to everyone out there .-...

Simon ...

www.myspace.com/freakulizer
www.facebook.com/freakulizer
www.myspace.com/khainzmusic
http://www.facebook.com/khainzmusic
ramshard

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 28, 2004 10:51
well i see by your post that Thujon will still be playing...
Just wondering if Beat Hackers and Space BUddha are still going to be coming..???
björn

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 28, 2004 12:56
I cant believe what Im reading here. One of the biggest catastrophys in modern time, and people are worrying wether Beathackers gonna play or not!
And Thujon, I think there is a time for partying and a time for grieving.
Cancel this party!
olowanpi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Dec 28, 2004 14:09
what weirdos

he people who like to cancel this party
what the fuck ther are partys everyday just next to warzones
(Israel)desasters(Southafrica)in third world countrys(brasil mexico and so on)
and who is yelling out loud then "Stop this Party"

Bullshit humans are so confused about their daily life
they forgot the reality...(yes Bjoern one of the biggest catastrophes in modern times .... )
what a bullhsit man which planet do you live

but anyway i just wanted to say have fun in thailand
enjoy the party especially during times like this
we should make the biggest party ever !!!!!!!!

what a bullshit fuck people die everyday like flies
and now cause we have a earthquake and everybody thinks is soooo bad but that everyday more than 100000!!!!! people die
you ever thought about that

so have fun thujon            DROPOUT PRODUCTIONS
Sadist Paul

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 28, 2004 21:52
Maybe,just maybe we should let the Thai party organisers decide.I'm sure that they know and feel what the local people think. Maybe they need this event to bring a ray of hope into ,what is, an otherwise depressing situation...Everybody take a long deep breath before decending into a slanging match

Peace and strength to all involved

Paul           To Fathom Hell or Soar Angelic,
Just Take a Drop of Psychedelic.
Humphry Osmond : 1956
Arata

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Dec 28, 2004 23:53
Quote:

On 2004-12-28 23:52, Arata wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-12-28 21:52, Sadist Paul wrote:
Maybe,just maybe we should let the Thai party organisers decide.I'm sure that they know and feel what the local people think. Maybe they need this event to bring a ray of hope into ,what is, an otherwise depressing situation...Everybody take a long deep breath before decending into a slanging match

I agree!!!

Peace and strength to all involved

Paul

i agree!!!

anja

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 29, 2004 01:14
sorry, can't agree. just watching the news, people crying, looking for their missing children, this is just 50 km from krabi - I think partying there must seem heartless, however well intended. I think it would be a mistake not to cancel the party.
SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Dec 29, 2004 02:31
40 000 people dyed and this number is growing every hour. What kind of party are you talking about?           I don't know, but I've been told, if you keep on dancing you won't grow old.
Pro.pulsor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Dec 29, 2004 16:14
Party? U guys should be kidding....60.000 killed, and party?

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - NYE ::..Green Spirit Festival..:: 31.12.2004 [Thailand]

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance