Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - NYC 4/25/08 - MaYHeM on Mount 6362!! feat JAHBO (Parvati Recs, DenmarK) -Worldwide CD Release Party!
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NYC 4/25/08 - MaYHeM on Mount 6362!! feat JAHBO (Parvati Recs, DenmarK) -Worldwide CD Release Party!

Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Apr 29, 2008 16:55
Jahbo !!!

Keep a close tab at the new parvati records (V/a No strings attached), psilo cowboys (Jahbo & mussy moody ) will take you all to the deepest soundscapes.
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Tilgovi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 29, 2008 23:41
Quote:

On 2008-04-29 03:48, distantcontact wrote:

Regarding the actual party...

Infinitesimals set topped it off for me. She played/spun an intricately woven live and dj set. New York was apparently (still) not ready for deep dark southern style trance.

On the contrary, I thought response was really good! I can only speak for myself, but I was drunk on Infinitesimal's psychedelic sounds! The sound quality was not always super polished, but that's to be expected when the set has a lot of unreleased stuff by a new producer. *Despite* that, the quality of the track composition was super high and I loved every second of it! I totally agree, more of this up north would be delightful.

-Randall
Trancephonic_Kronik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Apr 30, 2008 03:20
Does anyone know who does that white rabbit track?? I don't think it was a JAHBO track and I can't find it anywhere.
OpenSourceCode
Datavore

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 30, 2008 04:31
yes, yay for SOME boston psychill mafia!

boo on those punkasses. Their music wasn't very good anyway.
pete
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Apr 30, 2008 04:31
Although I wasn't at the party, I would assume it was Furious-Zayatz Rolls from the compilation Amonit People. Great compilation as a whole.
vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Apr 30, 2008 05:58
Quote:

On 2008-04-30 04:31, OpenSourceCode wrote:
yes, yay for SOME boston psychill mafia!

boo on those punkasses. Their music wasn't very good anyway.

lol!

thanks cooper, that made my night           http://soundcloud.com/rob-vector
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Apr 30, 2008 06:11
Quote:

Despite all the drama, bullshit, and whining I will remain somewhat partial towards Metaforce for they are they only production company to bring dark artist to New York...ever....

Not entirely accurate... Have you forgotten about TDC??? 28th day brought me out several years ago and I could be considered dark, even though I don't share the sentiment.

It's nice to know that vish, rachel and crew are continuing to bring heavy psychedelic madness to NYC, but they aren't the first, nor will be the last.           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
faces

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 30, 2008 06:56
agree with mubali, but wat hapned to TDC?, the last i attended was @ echo lake in 2006, n the 1 they threw last year with zik, its sad to c TDC disappear.
but metaforce has surely got some grt artist like ORESTIS, HISHIRYO, PONDSCUM, KIRIYAMA, n JAHBO, N some amazing local artist.
Bob Lob Law
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Apr 30, 2008 07:55
Quote:

On 2008-04-30 06:11, mubali wrote:
Quote:

Despite all the drama, bullshit, and whining I will remain somewhat partial towards Metaforce for they are they only production company to bring dark artist to New York...ever....

Not entirely accurate... Have you forgotten about TDC??? 28th day brought me out several years ago and I could be considered dark, even though I don't share the sentiment.

It's nice to know that vish, rachel and crew are continuing to bring heavy psychedelic madness to NYC, but they aren't the first, nor will be the last.

Agreed!!!!
From the start of the psy trance gatherings here in new york, we always had night time music and when the synthetic sadhus and home of trance and many other crews and party orgs hit the surface we got to see more night time artists playing here,anyone remember that awesome crazy russian dude who brought parasense over here back in the day????
          It is my FIRM BELIEF that it is a mistake to hold FIRM BELIEFS.

"GOD SAVE US FROM RELIGION".
Bob Lob Law
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 30, 2008 08:02
So anyone care to elaborate on what happened at the party? whats all that blood on the floor talk all about?What REALLY happened??           It is my FIRM BELIEF that it is a mistake to hold FIRM BELIEFS.

vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Apr 30, 2008 17:32
Quote:

On 2008-04-30 08:02, Sick F#*K wrote:
What REALLY happened??

lol, good luck figuring that out. i think only the walls that surrounded the involved parties could provide an accurate account

for everyone's sake, though, lets not fill up this thread with the he-said she-said stuff.          http://soundcloud.com/rob-vector
Bob Lob Law
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 12, 2008 21:52
You Gotta Love Karma!!!! HAHAHAHA
          It is my FIRM BELIEF that it is a mistake to hold FIRM BELIEFS.

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - NYC 4/25/08 - MaYHeM on Mount 6362!! feat JAHBO (Parvati Recs, DenmarK) -Worldwide CD Release Party!
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance