Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - NYC 4/25/08 - MaYHeM on Mount 6362!! feat JAHBO (Parvati Recs, DenmarK) -Worldwide CD Release Party!
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NYC 4/25/08 - MaYHeM on Mount 6362!! feat JAHBO (Parvati Recs, DenmarK) -Worldwide CD Release Party!

.:DRAGON:.
Dragon

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Apr 26, 2008 05:39
Big UPs Metaforce ! Go Ms G ! Go JAHBO !

BooM BooM !           New Album : Spirals of Time : Now Available !
www.nodatagency.com/artists/dragon/
Trancephonic_Kronik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Apr 27, 2008 06:07
All I have to say about that one is "One pill makes you smaller." That Was frikken amazing! Without a doubt JAHBO did the best set I have ever seen! Also Vish was incredable as usual. Each set had more than one track I knew. I love that the most. For me its like being at a rock show or something. AMAZING!!!!

I was also wondering if RAWAR or Dark Elf will be comeing to town anytime soon?
Psy_Maniac

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 27, 2008 21:22
fridAy night was crzyyy!!!!! everyone who participated in fixing up the deco did an AMAZING job. really livened up the vibe. when we stepped in, we were like whoaaa!!
great job guys!
for sure goatone, kabayun, george, vish and jahbo did 11 out of 10 on the set and gave me killer pains on my feet lol.
vish, i loved ur twisted sounds, i think i stomped the most for u man!
this was def. one of the most memorable indoor party for sure.
hope to see rachel and u soon!
best wishes!
faces

Posted : Apr 27, 2008 21:31
wat a freakin killer night of full power mayhem.
u guys did a grt job on the deco, i love the ganesh & butterflies.
frm the start till jahbo ended the music kept destroyin u. my legs r were killing me, but the energy, smiling faces n killer vibes on the dance floor made me just stay there n stomp.
well now starts the wait for the nxt metaforce party.
rachel n vish hope 2 c u guys soon.
Trancephonic_Kronik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Apr 28, 2008 00:44
hahahaha funny you guys mentioned pain. I never been so sore in my life. I couldn't move all day yesterday.
800 Deathsticks

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 28, 2008 01:11
Big thanks to everybody who came out the party was a lot of fun! Everybody played killer sets, especially George, Vish and Jahbo!!
@Trancephonic_Kronik -- watching you dance as I spun gave me a huge energy boost, thanks for rocking out bro!!

Hope to see you all at the next one!

Bommmmm!

800 Deathsticks / Kabayun           http://www.myspace.com/800deathsticks
http://www.unwashedrecords.com
Misinterpret

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 28, 2008 17:09
Wow I had a fantastic time! Even the minor computer glitch or two couldn't keep the smile off my face.... Thanks to everyone who made the party happen -- the Deco looked great and I had a blast!!
Tilgovi

Posted : Apr 28, 2008 22:01
First off, *HUGE* thank you to everyone involved in making this happen.

@Rachel/Vish: Thanks for bringing us all together for an outstanding night of dancing. Also, Vish, one of the better sets I've ever heard you spin. Really spot on, honestly.

@Jahbo: Absolutely amazing set. Some of the best I've heard in a long time. I was compelled to dance almost the whole time. I have no words to describe how happy I was. Please, please come back to the states soon!

@Infinitesimal: You're sounding really good! I was super impressed. Don't even think twice about the computer glitches, I nearly lost my legs dancing.

@Kabayun: David, I wasn't surprised to find that again, I love your taste in trance. Looking forward to seeing you up on the decks again soon.

I really danced from start to finish at this party. I just couldn't help it. The entire night was full of absolutely banging music.

Finally, to everyone present, it was so much fun to see you all and dance with everybody. Rarely have I seen a party with such a consistently good vibe from everyone I saw and talked with, psytrance or otherwise. It all really came together beautifully.

Thank you Metaforce, thank you Parvati and Jahbo, thank you to all the other collaborators and participants. Really amazing.

-Randall
so_sedated

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 28, 2008 22:15
i still can't walk normally. what an amazing time...
OpenSourceCode
Datavore

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 29, 2008 02:28
anybody else's ears really hurtin from this one?
This is the second party I've been to at exit and both times, crazy crazy distortion. owwie.

On a more positive note, big congrats to Infinitesimal! George's set was the highlight of my night and one of the most original-sounding and thought-provoking darkpsy sets I've ever heard. And don't sweat computer glitches, I've done worse. Every laptop musician has to face them eventually.

Really enjoyed the other DJ's, too!

Also, GREAT CHILLOUT! yay for the boston psychill mafia!

-Coop
800 Deathsticks

Posted : Apr 29, 2008 02:54
Quote:

On 2008-04-29 02:28, OpenSourceCode wrote:
anybody else's ears really hurtin from this one?
This is the second party I've been to at exit and both times, crazy crazy distortion. owwie.

I agree.....that place is loud but it needs more bass and more balanced sound...           http://www.myspace.com/800deathsticks
http://www.unwashedrecords.com
vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Apr 29, 2008 03:25
Quote:

On 2008-04-29 02:28, OpenSourceCode wrote:

Also, GREAT CHILLOUT! yay for the boston psychill mafia!

I gotta step in real quick and say that this should be rephrased as "yay for SOME of the boston psychill mafia." In case you hear some negative things from the promoters regarding the chill room, all their gripes are with just two people....

We're not all jerks!! And the two of us who rocked the room hardest were not the jerks!!!
The jerks just serve as a challenge we Boston chillout folks must overcome on our road to becomming the chillest city in the northeast           http://soundcloud.com/rob-vector
distantcontact

Posted : Apr 29, 2008 03:48
Despite all the drama, bullshit, and whining I will remain somewhat partial towards Metaforce for they are they only production company to bring dark artist to New York...ever....

Regarding the actual party...

Infinitesimals set topped it off for me. She played/spun an intricately woven live and dj set. New York was apparently (still) not ready for deep dark southern style trance. However, I enjoyed the perplexingly entangled north carolina sound in New York for a change and hope to hear it again soon!

Obviously Jahbo played a killer live set - as all headliners do, but it was his dj set that impressed me. Spinning for approximately an hour, Jahbo transitioned from his slower dark twisted style into a incredibly groovy melodic dj set ending the night on a good note .

Thanks rachel and vish for producing this event! Here's some visual candy for those who couldn't make it, and of course, for those that could

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563241060HxSiSE?vhost=good-times

BoOmMm

OpenSourceCode
Datavore

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 29, 2008 05:41
oooooooooo chillroom controversy!
i had no idea, tell me more!
metus

Posted : Apr 29, 2008 15:47
d by : distantcontact
Posted on : 2008-04-29 03:48(
Posted on : 2008-04-29 03:48 Despite all the drama, bullshit, and whining I will remain somewhat partial towards Metaforce for they are they only production company to bring dark artist to New York...ever.... )
You mean only bullshit production in NY? or maybe you are the only one trance lover in NY ever???
P.S. people we got another blood on the floor after this party . Way to go F.........G Vish and Met family .or whatever you call it..
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - NYC 4/25/08 - MaYHeM on Mount 6362!! feat JAHBO (Parvati Recs, DenmarK) -Worldwide CD Release Party!
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance