1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

New Years Festival 2006

Pedrao

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 20, 2005 02:05
hello there friend... I dont think you got the spirit of things here... beeing in bahia you are not at your home... that you can just use as many water as you want, you have such urban behavior. wake up.... you were in a wild place. canīt you change a little your atittude not expecting the same confort that you have in the city?
there were some problems, I know, a lot of dificulties, but we succeed more than we failed.

And stop and think how hard it is to get water in the middle of bahia where we were worried about the enviroment and did not want to cause any bad impact.

Funny how you saw so many bad things but you didnīt see all the cesspits beside each bathroom block? do you think we are crazy? how about your little story of water contamination? you are problably out of your mind coming here hidding under this sherlocklying name telling all this nonsense. I just wanna make sure this never happened there by any chance.

like we already said here 100 times... the water there was tested and its the same one used by local people... the only water in region. IBAMA(Instituto Brasileiro do Meio Ambiente e dos Recursos Naturais Renováveis) was there inspecting all the built structure and measuring the ambiental impact of the festival, they allowed and support the party.

about the shadows, I belive we had enough, beside the palm trees all over the party and the water springs at the dance floor. and you still have to complain, didnīt you get the mood?

just one more thing, we and all others festivals in brazil sell small water bottles for R$ 2,00... everybody could bring their own water, juices, food... specially buying this stuff at ituberaīs or jatimaneīs communities.... helping them out as we talk about a poor region in brasil. maybe you could make good use of this and build a relationship with local people and local costumes.

OPEN YOUR MIND!!!

Pedrão
http://www.universoparalello.art.br
Bog
Visual Paradox

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 21, 2005 07:18
Respect to this 2 festivals
i never play on Universo Paralello but i am sorre it is full of spirit festival
and BIg respecet Charlie suprefly 4 is killer SonPax u dont c this kind of festival havry day. and YES this is festival it not one more Party and i soore suprefly get new enrgy and mace SonPax NYE 2006
Big Love 2 all the Brazlin and the mexicanos

slow&deep
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 17:42
Quote:

On 2005-04-20 02:05, Pedrao wrote:
hello there friend... I dont think you got the spirit of things here... beeing in bahia you are not at your home... that you can just use as many water as you want, you have such urban behavior. wake up.... you were in a wild place. canīt you change a little your atittude not expecting the same confort that you have in the city?
there were some problems, I know, a lot of dificulties, but we succeed more than we failed.

And stop and think how hard it is to get water in the middle of bahia where we were worried about the enviroment and did not want to cause any bad impact.

Funny how you saw so many bad things but you didnīt see all the cesspits beside each bathroom block? do you think we are crazy? how about your little story of water contamination? you are problably out of your mind coming here hidding under this sherlocklying name telling all this nonsense. I just wanna make sure this never happened there by any chance.

like we already said here 100 times... the water there was tested and its the same one used by local people... the only water in region. IBAMA(Instituto Brasileiro do Meio Ambiente e dos Recursos Naturais Renováveis) was there inspecting all the built structure and measuring the ambiental impact of the festival, they allowed and support the party.

about the shadows, I belive we had enough, beside the palm trees all over the party and the water springs at the dance floor. and you still have to complain, didnīt you get the mood?

just one more thing, we and all others festivals in brazil sell small water bottles for R$ 2,00... everybody could bring their own water, juices, food... specially buying this stuff at ituberaīs or jatimaneīs communities.... helping them out as we talk about a poor region in brasil. maybe you could make good use of this and build a relationship with local people and local costumes.

OPEN YOUR MIND!!!

Pedrão
http://www.universoparalello.art.br

What?!

Oh-oh, seems the typical case of the organizer that gets angry when people say bad aspects about his party...

Quote:

"I dont think you got the spirit of things here... beeing in bahia you are not at your home... that you can just use as many water as you want, you have such urban behavior. wake up..."

WHAT? man, do you know me? Im probably the most water-conscious person you would ever know, and not only that but I prefer much more nature than the city, so dont come telling me what behaviour I have please... this was just a ridiculous sentence from you, sorry....

Quote:

"
there were some problems, I know, a lot of dificulties, but we succeed more than we failed."

and did I ever say the inverse ? no I didnt.. its just you that got angry because I pointed out bad aspects.. . I said there were good things about UP, but people were only saying how good and perfect it is.. I preffer less biased discussions, where the 2 sides (problems and good aspects) are present.. Sucks how so many people only like to see the good sides and ignore the bad sides.. That happens too much in our society imo..

Quote:

"Funny how you saw so many bad things but you didnīt see all the cesspits beside each bathroom block? "

whats a cesspit?

Quote:

"how about your little story of water contamination? you are problably out of your mind coming here hidding under this sherlocklying name telling all this nonsense."

Again you come judging and disrespecting me.. What a great attitude of yours heh? Just so you know, it was one of the security guys that told me, and latter one of the guys from one of the shops even gave me free water to brush my teeth because his friend had to go to the hospital due to accidentaly ingesting a bit of that water... So dont come telling me that Im lying or hiding..

Quote:

Good for you that you believe so... But I dont.. I think there is never enough shadow.. Its not expensive making more shadow, its not hard work making more shadow, so why not put more shadow? I saw many people being very disturbed because of the sun.. Did you see how much people were under the few shadows on the dancefloor and few people under the sun, during the day? It sucks to dance all crowded under some shadow, I preffer more space, and I heard of many people that they would like some more shadows too..
Yeah people should expect harsh sun, since they are in the high summer and in bahia.. But this doesnt mean you guys shouldnt put more shadows...That would be a nice thing to do... Consider it, instead of just disagreeing with me

Yeah I still complain.. Am I not allowed to? Is this some dictatorship? do you only want to hear good things? I believe, as I said, in seeing both sides, the good and the bad, and then deciding for myself how I feel.. Since I only saw good points in this thread, more than enough, I decided to say the bad points too.. Can you understand what Im saying?

Quote:

"just one more thing, we and all others festivals in brazil sell small water bottles for R$ 2,00.."

just because others do it doesnt mean that you should also do it exactly the same way, does it? I dont throw paper on the floor, because of how I feel, even if most people I know do....
As I said, one good solution, my friend, is that you should also sell big water bottles (5litter) for a relatively cheaper price.. Can you understand why I suggest this, or will you also disagree just for the sake of it?
Plus, getting to the town and bringing water was not so easy as it seems.. You had to walk quite a bit under that hot sun, then wait for a long time till the truck came to give you a ride, then you had to get to the little city, walk a bit more on the sun, come back, wait more for the truck, etc.......... If you guys sold a 5 litter bottle for a relatively cheaper price, I think it would be the best solution
tHuJoN
Freakulizer / Khainz

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Apr 25, 2005 14:37
I'll be at UP 2005/2006

and gonna be a greeeeaaaat one for sure ...

c ya there

hugs
Simon           www.myspace.com/freakulizer
www.facebook.com/freakulizer
www.myspace.com/khainzmusic
http://www.facebook.com/khainzmusic
gui_skol

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 8, 2005 18:51
dude, iīve been to UP 2003/2004 and UP 2004/2005 and iīm not an organizer or involved in the party or anything... iīm just a raver just love trance.
man, problems?? there are problems for sure, itīs not perfect and i think itīs not supposed to be perfect. at UP youīre in a wild area, the most amazing place in the world, beautiful clean sandy beaches with the most beautiful ppl in the world and absolutely fantastic sounds in the background. but as the other dude said you just canīt have all the cumfy warm place that youīve got at your place cause itīs an ecological paradise, a place that has to be preserved for itīs biodiversity and abundant natural resources and iīm pretty sure that keeping that place alive and crystal clear is one of the major concerns of the organization. itīs just unbelievable what these guys can do hosting 7000 ppl and holding everything together for the native people. the problems as i said, they exist, but they exist everywhere in the world in every festival around the globe and believe me, iīve been to festivals around the world and they were there too...
little problems will NOT fuck up our new years festival, not at all. thx
guilherme soares
trance lover
UP lover => iīve been there. iīll be there again           "Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex"
Mckenna
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : May 12, 2005 01:39
Green Spirit new years festival 2005/2006

Live:
- Azax Syndrom (3D Vision)
- Gataka (Phonkol Rec.)
- Trauma/Beat Hacker (Agitato Rec.)

DJ's:
- Goblin (Psysex, HOMmega)
- Guy (Beat Hacker, Agitato Rec.)
- Matan (Sesto Sento, Com.pact Rec.)
- Sabaii Sabaii (Spiritzone)
- Nad (Mandarin, L.E.K-stuga, SWE)
- Naikido (Nandan, CH)
- Pat (Blackmoon, TH)
- Note (Potaram, TH)
- Leung (Blackmoon, TH)
- J.A.O (Harmony, TH)
- Minoom (DJ Center, TH)
- Goa Gummy (DJ Center, TH)
- Sanuk (Psychonautic Mindlab)
- Dust (Zitron)
- Nitrox (Wannas Tribes, TH/CH)

www.greenspiritkrabi.com
          www.myspace.com/trollatcrackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/crackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/cwmdeco
Alok

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 00:07
here some impressions about last year... soon the infos of next edition.

www.universoparalello.art.br

infos:

info@universoparalello.art.br
electric lord

Posted : Jun 17, 2005 11:13
there's also a festival in Thailand with newyear for 3 days I taught... I don't know for sure where exactly but I'll put it here later...
peace x
electric lord

Posted : Jun 17, 2005 11:19
sorry, to fast... I ment the green spirit-festival...
peace x
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Party Promotions - New Years Festival 2006
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance