Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - " NEW " GEMINI FESTIVAL " WE THE PEOPLE " JUNE 11TH-13TH 2010
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

" NEW " GEMINI FESTIVAL " WE THE PEOPLE " JUNE 11TH-13TH 2010

Tizzy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Mar 20, 2010 09:37
Quote:

On 2010-03-20 03:16, Shiranui wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-03-19 19:52, Scatter wrote:
lol

Nice post count.

seriously? I thought being derided for being 23 was bad enough, but now you're making fun of my post count?

hahah *pause to breathe* hahaha

whats wrong with being 23? im 22 :/
Tizzy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Mar 20, 2010 09:40

and whats wrong with mustard, by the way?
I seem to be missing a lot of the banter. booo
*shuffles back to her SA forum dejectedly*
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Mar 20, 2010 17:26
SPREAD THE WORD AND POST TO ALL LISTS AND WEBSITES

Well, hold on to your pants...................

Gemini is moving to a new location. Belden was charging me double the price, so I kicked them to the curb!

The new location is back where it all started in '96. Gemini is coming home to Mendocino County , California.

The place, AREA 101. It has 2 stages built in, real stages. 1 outside and one inside, too perfect.

You ask " What about swimming?"

Well, there will be a shuttle taking folks just down the road to the Eel River where you will walk through a tunnel blown out of the rock mountain to swimming. It's called " Hole in the Wall ".

So, for all of you traveling from out of State, fly into San Francisco. The venue is right off the Hwy. 101 North, via the name " Area 101 ". It's a 3 hr. drive from S.F., which is closer than Belden.

The address is;

54895 N. Hwy. 101 Laytonville, Ca.
10 miles north of the town of Laytonville directly off the Hwy. 101. There's abig sign with the name of the place and a ufo on it, SWEET!

Hwy. 101 north comes straight out of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge.

Here's the thing,when we park you, there are no in's and out's. Your car stays put till you leave. There will be a shuttle to take folks to town for supplies.

There will be organic food cooked for sale at the locations mini restuarant, YUMMY GOOD.

I can't wait for you all to visit my neck of the woods, it's so liberal here. And so GREEN!

Pace the word bird and " Viva la Gemini ! "
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 20, 2010 17:27
The sun is on the property til about 4 pm, so bring your easy-ups and lets make Shade City!
Metaphorm

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 22, 2010 00:29
I have never been to Mendocino and I will miss Belden because that was kinda what I associated the Gemini festival with but Im excited to see what the other venue is like, sounds sweeeet! Especially the 'Hole in the Wall" heh...Thanks again for everything dokta, keeping everything so REAL and from the heart! You are the man! Im excited to play a set at another Gemini festival and thank you guys so much for having me again! I will definitely be bringing some crystals for altars, crystal gridding and whatever else they may be useful for! Maybe with the layout of the other venue the symmetry will make it much easier to make the grids a little more geometric than Belden. Let me know if there is ANYTHING else I can do to help out. Are there still anything like cabins available for lodging? Much Love and Blinding Light to everyONE!!!           ~*Dreaming I am awake*~
^*<~~(((Christopher Ryan/DJ MetaphorM)))~~>*^
http://metaphorm.metaentrance.com
http://soundcloud.com/metaphorm
http://mtnvisionpsy.ning.com/profile/ICU
Shiranui
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  116
Posted : Mar 22, 2010 00:36
will the outside stage go all night? other parties I've heard of shut the outdoor stage off at night...
teflonpan

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 22, 2010 01:29
This party cannot happen at Area 101. Why? Because the estimated attendance will overwhelm the property, and likely get the venue owners to 'nix catering to ravers and psytrancers alike.

You cannot park more than 75 cars on the property. You cannot park cars 'on the road' which is actually Hwy 101 and IS frequented by CHP.

I will say that the property owners love psy, but I've just been to an event at the property and it does have the possibility get cramped quickly, MAYBE 150 could camp there, anything more would make for an unpleasant experience.

Anyways, if Gemini does get hosted there, I would expect there to be a strict attendance limit, otherwise this place will likely get blown up.
Shiranui
IsraTrance Full Member
Posted : Mar 22, 2010 02:20
Quote:

On 2010-03-22 01:29, teflonpan wrote:
This party cannot happen at Area 101. Why? Because the estimated attendance will overwhelm the property, and likely get the venue owners to 'nix catering to ravers and psytrancers alike.

Tef, you can count on people who throw parties like these to think things through beforehand, unlike the parties that you may be used to
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 22, 2010 19:04
@ Tef,

Apparently you underestimate me and my abilities. Area 101 has parking across the street on another piece of land and another place we can use to park cars and shuttle people in. The whole venue will be for camping.

Sounds like you have something against Area 101! At the Emerald Cup this year, Tim had 800 people there. That's more than Gemini will have by 300 people. And camping close to the folks that come to Gemini will be like a family gathering. Everyone near everyone. Sounds good to me.

I'm a local here in Mendo, my family has been here since the 20's. I've done sound for Tim at Area 101 for years, so what your saying is uncalled for. Goa Gil does parties there without a hitch. Symbiosis did a show there without a hitch. There was a electronica show there 2 weeks ago that was 3 days and it went on without a hitch.

So, if you have more negativity to say, don't. We need more positivity and less bullshit. I deal with enough in my life!
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 22, 2010 19:06
As for sound, the trance will be inside the first night, heading outside at 10am Saturday and going outside til 6pm Sunday. The chill stage will be outside the first night and inside the rest of the time. The inside holds 300 plus. The outside much more.
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 22, 2010 19:10
@ Tef again,

Are you part of the Reverend's crew from Sonoma? If so, please don't post here anymore, me and Jesse don't see I to I.
Shiranui
IsraTrance Full Member
Posted : Mar 22, 2010 20:00
Don't worry Rich, Tef's just one of the Apex kids

They were the ones throwing that "electronica show" you mentioned. He's probably just worried that they won't get to use that venue again
nancy!

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Mar 24, 2010 19:11
Quote:

On 2010-03-22 19:06, wichdokta wrote:
As for sound, the trance will be inside the first night, heading outside at 10am Saturday and going outside til 6pm Sunday. The chill stage will be outside the first night and inside the rest of the time. The inside holds 300 plus. The outside much more.

Wooohooo! Soundin' great!

Psylove!

That's no sky in the pie!
It's psy in my eye!

wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 25, 2010 18:49
Here's pic's of the place plus some foto's of the Emerald Cup from the last 2 yrs.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Laytonville/AREA-101/259601877726?v=app_2344061033#!/pages/Laytonville/AREA-101/259601877726?v=photos
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 25, 2010 20:23
Also, NO RV's allowed. Everyone must camp!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - " NEW " GEMINI FESTIVAL " WE THE PEOPLE " JUNE 11TH-13TH 2010
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance