Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Neverland // Butterfly Dance Festvial // Greece // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Neverland // Butterfly Dance Festvial // Greece // 24th,25th,26th August 2007

Candyflip Records
|Candyflip Records

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Aug 27, 2007 14:31
Hello , I just came back from the festival,Despite the seirous problems the festival happened in last minute.
More than 3000 people came on the new location.
I really had great time even the festival was almost unorganized .
Short answer to Index : All the artists paid their fees + Many artists which canceled got their fees too. I think the rest of them which canceled they ll get their fees after the end of the festival. The floor was clean on Sunday morning , maybe more clean than the Voov for example.
Anyway you ll get official reply from the organizers soon . It's not my business.
I just want to thanks all the artists for their positive mood and their patient.
The highlights for me : Peter Digital
Mapusa Mapusa
Atmos
Montagu & Golkonda
True Lies
Vanja

Cheers !

Out Now !
SLIK'T MUSIC
STM02 Brisker & Magitman - No Faith Orig.Mix / Phatjak Rmx
CANDYFLIP RECORDS
I.X.O.P -Feelings for Healing CFCD20
V.A.- Pozitiva CFCD21
Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 19:17
Wicked festival despite the early hitches with moving location Tony and crew did a great job.Was shocked when we arrived at the location (after the cancellation of the first location on Fri) and saw so many people at Sun set wow the whole valley was packed out big time.really enjoyed playing during the night mad mad up for it crowd, great festiv vibes.. well done Hella Hella
robnep

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 6, 2007 09:18
any pics from the festival.......
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Neverland // Butterfly Dance Festvial // Greece // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance