Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Neverland // Butterfly Dance Festvial // Greece // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Neverland // Butterfly Dance Festvial // Greece // 24th,25th,26th August 2007

Ajja
Yab Yum

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 16, 2007 17:52
Hi Mr Candyflip,

I am part of Peak Records with Moreno, Gaspard & Tanina and i just talked to all of them.

Moreno (Master Margherita) got in touch directly with the Alitalia airline who told him that a roundtrip ticket had indeed been reserved, but that, subsequently, the return had been cancelled.

Why an organizer would book a ticket and then cancel only the return is beyond me...

Not wanting (understandably) to be stuck in greece on a one-way ticket Moreno then cancelled the gig, because this is not the way things are done... mate!

Hey man I think it is normal for us to be a bit worried about things when we cant get in touch with anybody only 10 days before the festival, do not have any tickets, and never received our signed contracts.

I do not think Gaspard was out of line in asking publicly a normal question - i think YOU are WAY out of line in telling him he is talking SHIT. Watch your mouth man!!!

In the wake of all the disasters and cancelled festivals this month, i think that all of us are understandably worried about the security of upcoming bookings.

We have no trouble speaking in public as we have nothing to hide.

What are you afraid of? Are you even part of the Butterfly festival organization?

Speaking as Ajja and Yabyum I am publicly cancelling our engagements with the Butterfly festival - because this is NOT the way things should be done!

You should look after your artists and your public, man! If people are worried you reassure them... you do NOT tell them to shut up because they are talking SHIT! ok?

Am i talking SHIT also?

Love & light,
Ajja           New Ajja album coming soon on Peak Records!

www.ajja.leufamilyiron.com / www.peakrec.com
neverland2012
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Aug 17, 2007 22:55
To our big surprise we were informed through Isratrance that Yab-Yum have unexpectedly decided to cancel their participation in Butterfly Festival. The reason they evoked was that Master Margherita's return ticket was not issued on time.(Master Margherita is an artist who records at the same company as Yab-Yum namely Peak Records)

First of all we comsider as totally unprofessional the fact to announce such a decision to a public forum as the Isratrance, without informing the organisers first.

Secondly,the reason they evoke is not true. Master Margherita's ticket as well as Yab-Yum's tickets are already paid
and the only thing that missed was our official ticket's details confirmation to them. Moreover, we were in constant communication through telephone with Master Margherita.As it is also known,it is not easy to find an internet connection in order to send the tickets details when you are on the mountains.Not to mention the fact that the day before yesterday, the 15th of August, everything is closed not only in Greece but everywhere in Europe.

Thirdly,we can not understand how it can be to invite an artist in a festival and not to have a return ticket for him, unless if you want to keep him here for ever..

Four, we think that our close collaboration and friendship for more than 3 years wouldn't permit Master Margherita and Peak Records (Yab-Yum) to react in such a way and to choose to resolve the <problem> by publishing it and not by discussing it with us.People who have shared our common love for trance music and life can not react in such a way.

The result of this attitude is that WE HAVE LOST MONEY as we have already paid everything (tickets, hotels for 3 days etc.)

As it conserns the contract, the booking was confirmed end of last year. But Yab-Yum have only send us the contract this week, when they knew that we are on the mountains to prepare the festival installations and we have no way to send it to them directly.

As for Yab-Yum's fears that they will be treated as it happened to them during their last festival, we are not responsible for other promoter's attitude and we shouldn't be blamed for that.They could ask Master Margherita about our hospitality, honesty and professionalism during these last years.

Finally, we would like to inform all people who will attend our festival, that festival installations and facilities are almost ready and we are inviting everyone to join us in our trip to neverland.

Neverland Poductions          BELLUM OMNEUM CONTRA OMNE
http://www.myspace.com/neverland2012
Ajja
Yab Yum

Posted : Aug 18, 2007 00:40
Me and Master Margherita do not only record on Peak Records... we are both co-managers of the label (as is Gaspard). He has not been in constant communication with you, and he did not have a return ticket booked. This may be due to your travel agents error - but it only underlines the lack of communication from your side.

We are working people with many engagements. Like you, we dont have constant access to an internet connection either - therefore, it would be nice to know in advance when we are traveling, so that we can plan our lives & bookings accordingly.

I was primarily reacting to the offensive tone of Candyflip - my apologies to you for tarring you with the same brush and publicly canceling our appearance. But seeing the total lack of communication from you towards Yab Yum, I stand by my words.

Still, the object is NOT for you to lose money on tickets & hotels, so if you feel that you would still like us to come to the Butterfly Festival... send us our flight details, and we will honor our engagement.

It is not our job to run after you to find out what is going on - it is yours to inform us.

That is because you are the organizers.

Love & light,
Ajja          New Ajja album coming soon on Peak Records!

www.ajja.leufamilyiron.com / www.peakrec.com
tweety

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 19, 2007 16:51
Ok,so we can all hug,kiss and make up and stop everything that could potentially ruin one of the best parties this year,ha
Soooo j suggest with joined forces to all people who were fucked up with the non-existing festivals,like j was, to attend the butterfly and show how after all bad things that has happened this summer we can still ROCK THE DANCEFLOOR,ok
LeeLoo

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 20, 2007 12:04
HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

Here is some info in case you are coming to BDF 2007 by CAR!!!

FROM THESSALONIKI, destination no.1 is the city of ELEFTEROUPOLI wich is situated approximately 12km BEFORE city of KAVALA.

Once you arrive at Elefteroupoli, just follow the signs for:
1. DASIKO XWRIO PAGGAIOU (PAGGAIO FOREST VILLAGE) and
2. XIONODROMIKO KENTRO PAGGAIOU (PAGGAIO SKI CENTER)

CAREFUL!!!

At DASIKO XWRIO PAGGAIOU (PAGGAIO FOREST VILLAGE), there is a sign of it being 400m away. DO NOT GO IN THERE!!!
Follow the sign to XIONODROMIKO KENTRO PAGGAIOU (PAGGAIO SKI CENTER) heading on the road to the mountain on the LEFT.

FROM DASIKO XWRIO PAGGAIOU (PAGGAIO FOREST VILLAGE) the actual place to be, VRISI KAMPOURI, is approximately 6klm away!!!
These 6klm are on a bumpy road, but even a lowered vehicle can pass it carefully!

CAREFUL!!!

Once you have passed DASIKO XWRIO PAGGAIOU (PAGGAIO FOREST VILLAGE) watch for a GREEN SIGN on the left leading you to the last 1klm to VRISI KAMPOURI but on the LEFT on a DIRT ROAD!!!

It is best to reach the festival in daytime, otherwise you might have problems finding it (as most places on a mountain)!!!

VRISI KAMPOURI PLACE IS JUST WONDERFULL!!!

GATES WILL OPEN ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Hope to have helped!!!

DRIVE SAFELY!!!
          Minds are just like parachutes. They only work when they are open. :)
Ajja
Yab Yum

Posted : Aug 20, 2007 18:01
Greetings!

I just felt like i should put a post up to let the world know that everything has been sorted out between Yab Yum and Neverland. They have contacted us with our ticket details etc. Thank you very much guys!

So... I am apologizing publicly (again) for getting pissed off and canceling our appearance. This was not a good move on my part - no matter how stressed out i was.

It is always better to sort these things out in private... the general party people don't need to see the artists & organizers arguing: they want to come and party - not be involuntarily forced to participate in our problems. (although i am sure some people find it very amusing! ha ha)

The best amends that we can make, is to come and play the best set we have ever played (hopefully;-))

Also i must say that i have heard ONLY good reports about the Butterfly Festival in the past - and i am sure it is going to be a wiiiicked festival.

We are very happy that this is all sorted out & we can come and party with you!
See you in greece!

Love & light,
Ajja & Gaspard
babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 20, 2007 19:27

all the best to the neverland crew and all the greek brothers
down in greece!

shake the earth with your dancing! so we can feel it until here

be well
xxxx
          - we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
LeeLoo

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 14:23
HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

Sorry but due to misfortunate Kavala internet services I missed a whole paragraph in my last post so...

Coming BY CAR from THESSALONIKI you turn for ELEFTEROUPOLI. You drive straight ahead and at sometime you reach the crossroad of AKROVOUNI village, you turn LEFT (heading to Thessaloniki again) and then there is a sign to DASIKO XWRIO PAGGAIO (PAGGAIO FOREST VILLAGE) on the RIGHT.
After that just follow the instructions as for SIGNS on my previous post.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
The way to the place is really easy!!!

Again... DRIVE SAFELY!!!
          Minds are just like parachutes. They only work when they are open. :)
gaspard
Yab Yum

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 11:42
woo!! only a few days left!!!
one question: what sort of weather can we expect? and temperature at day and night?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
Candyflip Records
|Candyflip Records

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 12:33
Quote:

On 2007-08-22 11:42, gaspard wrote:
woo!! only a few days left!!!
one question: what sort of weather can we expect? and temperature at day and night?

Hello Gaspard !
Now it's around 40 C maybe 42 C tomorrow but you have to bring something warm for the night.

Let me know if you need more infos !

Cheers

Out Now !
SLIK'T MUSIC
STM02 Brisker & Magitman - No Faith Orig.Mix / Phatjak Rmx
CANDYFLIP RECORDS
I.X.O.P -Feelings for Healing CFCD20
V.A.- Pozitiva CFCD21
gaspard
Yab Yum

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 12:48
thanks man. i tried sending you a PM but your box is full. i have a couple more questions!
thanks!!
          Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
Candyflip Records
|Candyflip Records

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Aug 23, 2007 03:23
Butterfly Dance Festival Official Line up

FRIDAY 24.08.07

FESTIVAL STARTS WITH PALYRRIA (LIVE)

18:00-20.00 SKUNKBEAT

20:00-21.00 TRUE LIES LIVE

21:00-22.00 D-NOX & BECKERS LIVE

22:00-23.00 D-NOX

23:00-01.00 KRISTIAN

SATURDAY 25.08.07

01:00-02:30 MINDFASER

02:30-03:45 YAB YUM LIVE

03:45-05.45 FRANK E

05:45-07.00 KOX BOX LIVE

07:00-08.30 PAUL KARMA

08:30-09:30 U- RECKEN LIVE

09:30-11:00 TONY

11:00-12:00 NEMESIS LIVE

12:00-13:15 SILICON SOUND LIVE

13:15-15:45 PETER DIGITAL

15:45-16:45 SYMPHONIX LIVE

16:45-18:45 MONTAGU & GOLKONDA

18:45-20:45 STRATOS

20:45-22:45 VANJA

22:45-24:45 TAJMAHAL

SUNDAY 26.08.07

24:45-02:15 CLAW

02:15-03:15 AJJA LIVE

03:15-05:15 GASPARD

05:15-06:30 OCELOT LIVE

06:30-07:30 WIZZY NOISE LIVE

07:30-08:30 TALAMASCA LIVE

08:30-09:30 TRISTAN LIVE

09:30-11:30 DOC

11:30-12:30 MICHELE ADAMSON LIVE

12:30-14:30 EDOARDO

14:30-16:00 NAS

16:00-18:00 AKBAL

18:00-20:00 KAIRON

20:00-21:00 ATMOS LIVE

21:00-23:00 MAPUSA MAPUSA           Out Now !
SLIK'T MUSIC
STM02 Brisker & Magitman - No Faith Orig.Mix / Phatjak Rmx
CANDYFLIP RECORDS
I.X.O.P -Feelings for Healing CFCD20
V.A.- Pozitiva CFCD21
index
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 23:26
1.no free water,no cold water,NO WATER.
2.no sound for 24 hours.(even no guitar players were available)
3.no big names arrived(thats why no line up announced)
4.no console for artists.
5.no stage (hopefully there was the sound system truck)
6.no plastic bags.(never saw so much garbage in a natural dancefloor)
7.no money back for artists cancellations.
8.no other truck than the main for chill or smth
9.not enough money to buy a bottle (60 euros??)
10.not paying artists before playing when asked (because not all ppl bought a ticket?)
11.much more that could not be mentioned here.

Well, Never Again.
          HTTP://www.decadancerecords.it/audioplug
MikelaBella Rec.
MikelaBella Rec.

Posted : Aug 27, 2007 02:11
please read this:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/113984/forum/53

it is conect to this festival as well           Music withA Vibe
www.myspace.com/mbrec
We are into Unique and Fresh- well - we Try ;)
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 27, 2007 12:21
Another disaster???
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Neverland // Butterfly Dance Festvial // Greece // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance