Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007

Am Pws

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 16:24
Quote:

On 2007-07-24 19:06, neverland2012 wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-07-23 22:13, Triplex wrote:
Hello

I'd like to ask if the festival will feature water (for shower etc) and whether this will be drinkable.

thanks

hello everyone!
as for those asking for water,
the festival will provide shower facilities as well as springs and the water is drinkable -so water won't be an issue and it's going to be FOR FREE for sure

have fun!
Neverland Productions

Yeah like the shower facilities u had last year and was not working and everybody was trying to make shower with a host(lastixo)...

We know what great and big organization u r from previous years!!!

The only big u got is the entrance ticket and mouth!!!           But vibes
LeeLoo

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 17:49
yeah...
And a big line up to speak about also!!!

Neverland Productions are @ the mountain right now making sure you all have a blast this time -including the time you will be taking your shower-!!!

For this time the springs are natural, with water running all the time FOR ALL, FOR FREE!!!

So... LAST YEAR IS LAST YEAR!

Some ppl are advancing... wilst others just think that they are advancing, while they are still standing at the same position looking at the same things all the time!!!

So, here we have it AGAIN...

For THIS YEAR!!!

@ Butterfly Dance Festival 2007!!!

!!!A SMASHING LINE UP!!!

IN GREECE!!!

IN A FABULOUS PLACE!!!

WITH NATURAL SPRINGS EVERYWHERE, SUPPLYING WATER 24/7 FOR FREE!!!

WITH ALMOST EVERY TASTE IN FOOD, NOT FOR FREE!!!

WITH NATURAL TREE SHADOW FOR CAMPING!!!

WITH SPECIAL DECO BY NASIART & GANSEDOLINE.DE!!! (Check this guy out!!!)

WITH JOGGLERS, AERIAL PERFORMANCES, CHAI SHOP, FULL MEDICAL COVER AND MORE!!!

WITH WATERFALLS 1,5km AWAY!!!

WITH SEA 2km AWAY!!!

WITH 2 STAGES (MAIN & ALTERNATIVE) and WITH 2 DAYS AFTER PARTY LINE-UP CLOSED FROM NOW!!!

21 DAYS TO GO!!!
Feeling like you wanna dance to great music?
Feeling like you wanna party 5 days long?!!!
Feeling like you wanna FUN?!!!

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER EVERYONE!!!
AAAND... MEET YOU AT THE MOUNTAINS!!!

For more info: http://www.butterflydancefestival.com          Minds are just like parachutes. They only work when they are open. :)
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 19:07
Quote:

On 2007-08-03 16:24, Am Pws wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Hello

I'd like to ask if the festival will feature water (for shower etc) and whether this will be drinkable.

thanks

hello everyone!
the festival will provide shower facilities as well as springs and the water is drinkable -so water won't be an issue and it's going to be FOR FREE for sure

have fun!
Neverland Productions

Yeah like the shower facilities u had last year and was not working and everybody was trying to make shower with a host(lastixo)...

The only big u got is the entrance ticket and mouth!!!

You ve got right about last year, but to try to blame the festival for this year without even give a chance to the organisers with this amazing line up then it seems that you re here to bring your own misery...go have a shower to another festival ...maybe it will help to clean your mouth and your misery...
CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 21:34
Looking forward for this years festival!!!
Location sounds great so I'm sure we'll have fun like always

As far as presales for Cyprus u can get in touch with me by sending me a pm.

Thanx and see u soon           • Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
virava

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 4, 2007 15:23
Quote:

agree. the guys are organizing this one some years now and in 2006 it was shitty as for the facilities.           -_-_-_-_-_-_

www.myspace.com/viktoronmyspace <= mySpace-artist link

• _• • _f A C E S_ _f R E E_ • •_ •
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Am Pws

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 4, 2007 15:39
Quote:

On 2007-08-03 19:07, Hellios wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hello

thanks

hello everyone!

have fun!
Neverland Productions

You ve got right about last year, but to try to blame the festival for this year without even give a chance to the organisers with this amazing line up then it seems that you re here to bring your own misery...go have a shower to another festival ...maybe it will help to clean your mouth and your misery...

Mr Helios i payed 180e at the door for me and my girlfriend ,we danced , we get sweat and all the dust was all over our body since the first day.I think for 180e i must have shower to wash ourselfs since its not hygenic and still had 3 days to go. Maybe u dont need to make shower and walking dirty for 3 days but im not gypsy like u r. I payed a good amount and didnt had the services which they promised me.And yes i will agree with u i will go in another festival which will deserve the money and make many showers. U can stay dirty and smelly in Butterfly...

Cheers...           But vibes
cascade

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 4, 2007 18:17
Mr am pws (xatzixristos isn't it?) you are right about that but i remember clearly seeing some people having a shower, even in those difficult circumstances.

anyway , nothing and noone is perfect, don't you agree?

Last year's butterfly was in a great location

i still can't forget about the magical chill out

maybe i will make it this year too..we'll see...

anyway! good luck to the butterfly team and a good time to those attending!
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 4, 2007 19:03
Quote:

On 2007-08-04 15:39, Am Pws wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-03 19:07, Hellios wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hello

thanks

hello everyone!

have fun!
Neverland Productions

Mr Helios i payed 180e at the door for me and my girlfriend ,we danced , we get sweat and all the dust was all over our body since the first day.I think for 180e i must have shower to wash ourselfs since its not hygenic and still had 3 days to go. Maybe u dont need to make shower and walking dirty for 3 days but im not gypsy like u r. I payed a good amount and didnt had the services which they promised me.And yes i will agree with u i will go in another festival which will deserve the money and make many showers. U can stay dirty and smelly in Butterfly...

Cheers...

As i said you were right about last year situatiom but as i see you insist to put your misery into the next butterfly which is not fair as this year there will be more showers and fresh water but i guess this is not enough for you as your real problem obviously is not about water but something else...its good that you wont do us the favour and be at butterfly this year,there are so many places for you to take your miserable moaning attitude....mr clean kyrile...try mykonos maybe 90 euros will be enough to have a room with a shower for a day...
donald

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 6, 2007 04:52

[/quote]
....mr clean kyrile...try mykonos maybe 90 euros will be enough to have a room with a shower for a day...
[/quote]
....100% also you can bye your own shower like remos at aman you remember?
piko_bianko
Oxya

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Aug 6, 2007 13:03
hihihihi... every party/fest magically generates at least 4-5 new users here in isratrance.. i like.

i've also heard mostly (not only) bad words for last year, but i've JUST heard; not seen with my own eyes..

i'll try my best to attend this one!!

good luck ppl
          extreme
LeeLoo

Posted : Aug 6, 2007 18:55
A rainy springtime kit-kat in Thessaloniki...
made me taste some mint(dyosmos) tea, after a long time...
And now I'm just longing for, wishing for the ones Didis is going to prepare for me in the chaishop at the mountains of Pangaio!!!

Furthermore it made me thing that at the end of the month, all of us up there!, will be able to witness three astrological psysical phenomena:
On the 28th...
1. August's FullMoon!!!
&
2. Total Lunar(Moon) Eclipse (on Pisces)!!!

And it is said (newspapers/articles) that during the night of the 27th planet Mars is going to be as close to Earth as it can EVER be!!! That's 1,18 au = 176,528,000 klm away!!! Though, it won't have the size of the moon as they say... the next time Mars is going to be that close to Earth is year 2287!!!

He will be seen next to Moon as a red dot for it is the Red Planet after all!!!
I wish for a telescope to come along!!!
If you have friendly telescopes, or any distance shrinking devices... take them with you!!! Binoculars... I think they'll do!!!

It's only...
17 days TO GO!!!
Shall i count today in?!!
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Minds are just like parachutes. They only work when they are open. :)
djNexon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 7, 2007 01:16
Only few days left...Prepare your selfs & get ready for this fest guys...!!!It gonna be amazing..

Iono music

VA / Genetic Drift compiled by dj Nexon ... OUT NOW !!!

www.iono-music.com
www.myspace.com/djnexon
Thomi

Posted : Aug 7, 2007 12:30
Quote:

On 2007-08-06 18:55, LeeLoo wrote:
A rainy springtime kit-kat in Thessaloniki...
made me taste some mint(dyosmos) tea, after a long time...
And now I'm just longing for, wishing for the ones Didis is going to prepare for me in the chaishop at the mountains of Pangaio!!!

Furthermore it made me thing that at the end of the month, all of us up there!, will be able to witness three astrological psysical phenomena:
On the 28th...
1. August's FullMoon!!!
&
2. Total Lunar(Moon) Eclipse (on Pisces)!!!

And it is said (newspapers/articles) that during the night of the 27th planet Mars is going to be as close to Earth as it can EVER be!!! That's 1,18 au = 176,528,000 klm away!!! Though, it won't have the size of the moon as they say... the next time Mars is going to be that close to Earth is year 2287!!!

He will be seen next to Moon as a red dot for it is the Red Planet after all!!!
I wish for a telescope to come along!!!
If you have friendly telescopes, or any distance shrinking devices... take them with you!!! Binoculars... I think they'll do!!!

It's only...
17 days TO GO!!!
Shall i count today in?!!
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

finally the time is coming and with some good faith everything will b great!!!!!!paggaio is a beautifull place!!its nice to see enthousiastic people but as for planet mars my friend u better check out this link:
http://www.assa.org.au/articles/marshoax/
bad news.. i know..atlist averything else will b in place..hihi
have fun everybody!!!!!!!!           Have u ever dreamed of a vacation in the bottom of the ocean...?;?;?
gaspard
Yab Yum

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Aug 7, 2007 23:25
this looks like it will be fantastic! i cannot wait to come to greece!!!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
AN8RWPOS

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 00:00
well just got back from FullVuuV.. and i dont have any money left... nevertheless i'll try to work something out by then and be there           -----------------------------------------
it's ON !!
-----------------------------------------
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance