Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007

AN8RWPOS

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 18, 2007 12:35
i am baked
if i have money left after the FullVuuv Plan, count me in
          -----------------------------------------
it's ON !!
AN8RWPOS

Posted : Jul 18, 2007 14:31
but why iz the site "cut"? iz it my browser for a strange reason or others notice this too?           -----------------------------------------
it's ON !!
homoSpNs

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 21, 2007 02:25
i dont think that is an worth going festival.first of all 90euros? for 3 day festival? too much, far too much.i'll pay 50 (atdoor ticket) for vuuv and i'm not even from germany.because you see if you are from the same country you pay less not the same as here in greece.and pls dont even think to compare vuuv with butterfly.in 2nd hand the organization of last year left me with the worst memories ever.we went a day before and they didnt had water to drink or to take a shower no that this changed a lot during the festival.hope that this year they have some money left from last year and they will take more care about it.
nyama
Nyama

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jul 21, 2007 17:11
Quote:

On 2007-07-21 02:25, homoSpNs wrote:
i'll pay 50 (atdoor ticket) for vuuv and i'm not even from germany.because you see if you are from the same country you pay less not the same as here in greece.

sorry to say but thats some real bullsh** you are telling...
am from germany myself and attended the voov for 8 years in a row, there NEVER was something like paying less if coming from germany..
NO festival in germany is like that, SOMETIMES there are cheaper tickets for ppl from foreign countries but thats a goodie nothing more nothing less...
i dont know any festival ive been to in any country where it is liek what you are telling...
better seek your infos before telling something like that...
butterfly was announced waaaaaaay before and so you easily could buy presale tickets for 50€... dunno... its ok to me... as to many others...
for the rest of your comment:
i have buddies from greece who meant it is a really worthy experience to go cause 2006 it was a blast... am following them, when you dont feel good about it, just dont go...

now i`m totally lookin ffw to check if there is water and showers
homoSpNs

Posted : Jul 22, 2007 00:03
first of all if you read once again what im saying you will maybe understand of what i'm saying.i'm from greece and believe me i would say smthng that is not true just to say it.i never said that in vuuv,tickets are cheapest for german people.but if you ever win any ticket for another country and you go to see another festivals like in canada 4 example you will see that what i said is true. so maybe YOU should check your infos before say any bull...!!!however if your friends went at last years festival and say that it had showers working (because the truth is that it had showers but they didn t work)then probaly they should visit and another fetivals to compare and understand the difference.

knowing the half is worse than knowing nothing
nyama
Nyama

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jul 22, 2007 01:09
Quote:

On 2007-07-22 00:03, homoSpNs wrote:
i'm from greece and believe me i would say smthng that is not true just to say it.i never said that in vuuv,tickets are cheapest for german people.

but if you ever win any ticket for another country and you go to see another festivals like in canada 4 example you will see that what i said is true.

however if your friends went at last years festival and say that it had showers working (because the truth is that it had showers but they didn t work)then probaly they should visit and another fetivals to compare and understand the difference.

knowing the half is worse than knowing nothing

...and writing the half of what u want to say as well mate if u write that you say something thats not true just to say it, i dont get your point
and on the other hand i never said my friends told me anything about the showers there... YOU were speaking about showers... nevertheless, your first post (and believe me i really read it almost 10times before posting) is telling that for ppl from the same country the ticket price is lower... mmmh, maybe i just wanted to give u a hint not to flame here, just shut up and leave butterfly and neverland alone

lemme state your first post :
you say:
"i pay 50bucks (at door) for vuuv and i`m not even from germany.because you see if u are from the same country you pay less not the same as here in greece"....

what exactly do u wanna say? i really dont get the point... maybe explain it to me, am understanding a proper english....
also i dont need to go to canada to see what festivals are about... specially psy festivals happen a lot everywhere in europe...

homoSpNs

Posted : Jul 22, 2007 06:58
look pale, i wont continue this dialog with you, already spend lot of time just to say the truth about last years organazation.you can also read the 8 pages before mine statement to confirm that what i,m saying its true.
so, last year was one of the worst festival about organazation and not only in my opinion it wasnt worthgoing.and the ticket was far too expensive for what it was.ok?
hope this year that you'll come in greece it would be much better and you,ll have fun.
see you on germanys dance floors!!!
Triplex
Triplex

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jul 23, 2007 22:13
Hello

I'd like to ask if the festival will feature water (for shower etc) and whether this will be drinkable.

thanks           http://triplex.trance.net
**HoffMan**

Posted : Jul 24, 2007 01:19
Quote:

On 2007-07-22 06:58, homoSpNs wrote:
look pale, i wont continue this dialog with you, already spend lot of time just to say the truth about last years organazation.you can also read the 8 pages before mine statement to confirm that what i,m saying its true.
so, last year was one of the worst festival about organazation and not only in my opinion it wasnt worthgoing.and the ticket was far too expensive for what it was.ok?

Realy true           KAPOTE KATHOMOUNA STA AKRIANA BRAXAKIA,THYMAMAI POU
KATOURAGA TA OMORFA PSARAKIA
**paschal**
**HoffMan**

Posted : Jul 24, 2007 01:20
Quote:

On 2007-07-23 22:13, Triplex wrote:
Hello

I'd like to ask if the festival will feature water (for shower etc) and whether this will be drinkable.

thanks

lol
water?what is the meaning of this word?           KAPOTE KATHOMOUNA STA AKRIANA BRAXAKIA,THYMAMAI POU
KATOURAGA TA OMORFA PSARAKIA
**paschal**
donald

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 24, 2007 03:01
Quote:

and pls dont even think to compare vuuv with butterfly.

...i think you compare vuuv with butterfly.
..and if you compare those 2 yes the organization has nothing to do....but i think the music and generalthe vibes was ok...
...give one example that the organizaton in greece was perfect or all most perfect...and pls we are talking
about fest not party in club..
neverland2012
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Jul 24, 2007 19:06
Quote:

On 2007-07-23 22:13, Triplex wrote:
Hello

thanks

hello everyone!
as for those asking for water,
the festival will provide shower facilities as well as springs and the water is drinkable -so water won't be an issue and it's going to be FOR FREE for sure

have fun!
Neverland Productions
          BELLUM OMNEUM CONTRA OMNE
http://www.myspace.com/neverland2012
homoSpNs

Posted : Jul 25, 2007 22:20
Quote:

On 2007-07-24 03:01, donald wrote:
Quote:

and pls dont even think to compare vuuv with butterfly.

...i think you compare vuuv with butterfly.
..and if you compare those 2 yes the organization has nothing to do....but i think the music and generalthe vibes was ok...
...give one example that the organizaton in greece was perfect or all most perfect...and pls we are talking
about fest not party in club..

i think that all of samothrakis festivals were almost perfect as also a fest that took place in Serres 2 years ago and many others smaller festivals in small islands.

i'm leaving for my big trip (full-moon/vuuv/ozora)

have a nice summer everyone...!

L ove S ex D ance
LeeLoo

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 2, 2007 18:16
Hi everyone...
As far as perfect festivals are concerned...

IT IS PEOPLE WHO MAKE FESTIVALS PERFECT!!!

I remember the best ever was SOLA LUNA and even there there were 2 or 3 toilets near the main stage for a 6000-7000 ppl capacity!!!
The were building one more at the first day of the fest!!!
I had to wait hours for a pie or just do it respectfully in the nature!!!
However do you remember the entrance ticket?
Do you want me to remind you?
STILL IT WAS PERFECT!!!
AND IT WAS PERFECT FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!

THAT WAS IN 2001!!!
BUT NOW... OH MY GOODNESS!!! IT'S 2007 ALREADY?!!!

SO, HERE WE HAVE IT...

!!!A SMASHING LINE UP!!!

IN GREECE!!!

IN A FABULOUS PLACE!!!

WITH SPRINGS EVERYWHERE, SUPPLYING WATER FOR FREE!!!

WITH ALMOST EVERY TASTE IN FOOD, NOT FOR FREE!!!

WITH NATURAL TREE SHADOW FOR CAMPING!!!

WITH SPECIAL DECO BY NASIART & GANSEDOLINE.DE!!! (Check this guy out!!!)

WITH JOGGLERS, AERIAL PERFORMANCES, CHAI SHOP, FULL MEDICAL COVER AND MORE!!!

WITH WATERFALLS 1,5km AWAY!!!

WITH SEA 2km AWAY!!!

22 DAYS TO GO!!!
Feeling like you wanna dance to great music?
Feeling like you wanna party 5 days long?!!!
Feeling like you wanna FUN?!!!

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER EVERYONE!!!
AAAND... MEET YOU AT THE MOUNTAINS!!!

Minds are just like parachutes. They only work when they are open. :)
woman in black

Posted : Aug 2, 2007 18:23
very nice try to be there
nice summer
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance