Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Neuromotor, Ravelations at Touch - Four Points Sheraton, Dubai, 11th Jan 2008
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Neuromotor, Ravelations at Touch - Four Points Sheraton, Dubai, 11th Jan 2008

dontdoit

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 20, 2008 16:32
Quote:

On 2008-01-18 13:42, miss fryD wrote:

and I can't understd how a "psy" scene is going to flourish in a place that only serves alcohol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic

wont blame neuromotor for not having energy.he must have seen a lot of drunk people at the party and lost his energy. the vibes and energy at a party is important for an artist to play, and i dont think partys in dubai has such.

ani_ha

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 20, 2008 20:03
^^^

Well.. agreed that Touch isn't the perfect atmosphere for great vibes, but surely big artists like Neuromotor who plays all over the world, and others have all had their share of bad parties.. but they still play well..

But this time, Fred's set was unusually off and very vague :S

And agree with the few, it isn't necessary to be intoxicated to enjoy music! That's a terrible misconception, which over the years has given psytrance a bad name, something that was been discussed on this forum time and time again.
I for one have even attended festivals being completely sober and had an absolute blast!
Each to his own I guess..

There aren't many venue options in Dubai to pick from and since we have to settle with Touch, I think it takes only ensuring the quality of sound is good and filtering the crowd to make parties good experiences.

Cheerios!           "I am now illegal in several countries."
STILLALIVE

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 21, 2008 16:59
nice to see the scene still alive and kicking in dubai........

and whooo...neuromotor back after a year.......we'll i remember his last gig at metroplex......well how can i forget that.it was one amazin night with a set made of complete madness.........aWESOME IT WAS....yeah and madness it was.......

well i wasnt there for this one(dint wanna get some dark flashbacks)....and from what ive heard...it wasnt upto the mark,and from what ive seen of fred,he sure knows the way how to control his crowd............

well if he couldnt do it this time,then maybe there must have been something wrong.Cant blame him though...........

Big Boom to the orgs for keepin it pumpin at this part of the world...

For me its
"Forget the SCENE in this part of the world,stick to the CULTURE".......
but still i cant help but making it to a select few gigs,which i know i must not miss....he he......
GOT TO SHED SOME Kgs u see...

KEEP IT GOIN,KEEP IT PUMPIN..........

cOnFuSion Was Never So BeautiFul..............
headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 22, 2008 00:18
Quote:

On 2008-01-18 13:42, miss fryD wrote:
it's TOUCH afterall, doesnt the name say for itself...

..tru tru!

<~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
Lost-in-Time

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 22, 2008 07:01
Quote:

"Forget the SCENE in this part of the world,stick to the CULTURE".......
but still i cant help but making it to a select few gigs,which i know i must not miss....he he......
GOT TO SHED SOME Kgs u see...

+1
dontdoit

Posted : Jan 22, 2008 12:52
Quote:

On 2008-01-20 20:03, ani_ha wrote:

And agree with the few, it isn't necessary to be intoxicated to enjoy music! That's a terrible misconception, which over the years has given psytrance a bad name, something that was been discussed on this forum time and time again.
I for one have even attended festivals being completely sober and had an absolute blast!

Dont tell me that u can go to all the parties being sober. u cant be sober forever and keep up with the music. and how many people are there who only come for the music. i bet u, its just going to be a handful.

ani_ha

Posted : Jan 22, 2008 15:52
Phew! Not again!

Not to begin another never ending discussion about this, but all I meant was that it isn't necessary that psytrance cannot run in a place that only serves alcohol.

We don't have a choice in this part of the world, so make the best of it.           "I am now illegal in several countries."
STILLALIVE

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 22, 2008 18:36
^Choice We Have
tHeY sErVe ReD bUll & Water too........
MorE tHan eNoUgH...!!!!!!!!!!!

cOnFuSion Was Never So BeautiFul..............
ani_ha

Posted : Jan 22, 2008 22:06
Quote:

On 2008-01-22 18:36, STILLALIVE wrote:
^Choice We Have
tHeY sErVe ReD bUll & Water too........
MorE tHan eNoUgH...!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Bull Zindabad! hehe..           "I am now illegal in several countries."
headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 26, 2008 23:00
^^J.D : apple martini , pls. Easy on the tini...           <~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
melloed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 28, 2008 13:03
i'd really like to know.. which venue serves u anything other than alchohol unless of course its a coffee shop in amsterdam!

~surreally yours~
insane spiritualy

Posted : Jan 31, 2008 22:56
pyjama party in rehab....
please help..!!
nice scene tho..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Neuromotor, Ravelations at Touch - Four Points Sheraton, Dubai, 11th Jan 2008
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance