Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  South Africa - NEED ARTISTS OPINIONS ON INTERNET MUSIC DOWNLOADS
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NEED ARTISTS OPINIONS ON INTERNET MUSIC DOWNLOADS

hottentotsgod

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 19, 2004 14:45
do you need an opinion or an excuse to download
wellagirl

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 19, 2004 19:37
sucks!!! errr... in our days, many people do dowloads! for the labels, is very bad... how can i say? stop that? very people do not stop!! how much people buy a cd? in 10 persons... 4 and 5 buy!
plur :*
psilocybe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Apr 19, 2004 20:38
"copy kills music"
dadiv

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 23, 2004 11:10
aren't we forgeting the percentage that an artist earns on one record?
If anything changed in the last few years is like so litle that u can buy a pack of cigarrets on some country's(not all).
People trance is about sharing, and if we do something to make our lives out of it u DON'T SELL IT u PLAY IT live for the ppl directly.
And downloads have been helping lots of ppl to be knowned, in the end it is a question of possesion.
Wich leeds to egocentric and selfish artists.
For who do u do it?
For u or for the ppl?
Nice topic, c the politics in the USA and EU about this matters , and u c the amount of sharks swiming around the same piece of, they even forget that there was once someone that gave them that meat...
BOOM
psyciks
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 11, 2004 12:12
i agree that piracy is killing music but:on internet downloads y can find tracks unreleased show for me is not wrong to download unreleased tracks the wrong is to download released tracks cause the labels ve got to get their money and also the producer.
i dont believe anyone who sais that he not trade music, all the artist and all the djs in their cd cases they ve got a lot of copy cd s.show the piracy never going to stop if it starts from producers and djs
lazy..............dayz..........

Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : May 13, 2004 22:41
Quote:

On 2004-05-11 12:12, psyciks wrote:
...for me is not wrong to download unreleased tracks the wrong is to download released tracks cause the labels ve got to get their money and also the producer.

Those unreleased tracks you see on the internet? Most of the will NEVER be released because once they're on the internet there is no point; the label (and the artist) will not earn any money from them. Neither, for that matter, will they earn much from the tracks they have released that are on the internet... because people like you download them instead of buying them.

Quote:
i dont believe anyone who sais that he not trade music, all the artist and all the djs in their cd cases they ve got a lot of copy cd s.show the piracy never going to stop if it starts from producers and djs

The copied CDs I have in my wallet are copies I have made of original CDs I own, that I don't want to take out on the road with me. I know for a fact I'm not the only one who does this; it's called 'protecting your investment'.

Sheesh... I don't see how anyone can not make the connection between downloading music and artists not getting paid (or released in the first place).           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
blueOrb
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : May 17, 2004 21:09
this is just another anti mp3 thread in this forum like many others...........guys common face it piracy is here to stay ,mp3 is also here to stay..........for godsake even if u manage to remove all sources of mp3s from the internet including ftps and all ,...the music will still get pirated among friends as one buys cd and others make copy.......illegal copies will always be floating around           New mixes on
http://soundcloud.com/blueorb

Older Mixes on
http://blueorb.podomatic.com/
talamasca
Talamasca

Started Topics :  22
Posted : May 22, 2004 01:03
as i explained on some other topic , it would be very hypocrite from any artist to say that he is completly against this , because ALL OF US had already , or even are actually using some cracked plug ins , programs , or just downloading movies in divx!!!
We all do it.....now , yes it is bad , yes it kills the scene , yes all your favorites labels closed because of the cd copy , but why to pay something that you can have for free???
Now , i believe that if the cd , the movie , or the program , (because in the end it is for all of them the same story...)deserves it , then you ll pay for it.
Also , how come my album would be the same price than the madonna album ???it is completly unlogical , so instead of saying that yes , it is bad , let's try to find a solution to this...i personnally do everything possible that "mind control" , the new label we are creating now with Nomad , wii be abble to do the cds cheaper than usual...we'll see what will happen , and i wish a big big big luck to nano records who offer a free track to who buy their cd...nice idea....actually , i will even copy it...and i hope everybody will do so !
keep dancing!
www.mindcontrolrecords.com
(uv)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : May 25, 2004 23:28
wow.. i would have never thought about an artist talking like that... i just know artist getting pissed of very fast.. not to blaim them... but good thinking talamasca but i don't know how you are thinking like that...

Hi-T

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 26, 2004 09:02
that's what i said in my earlier post...downloading is a reality...sad, yes, but reality. with absolute respect for artists, whinging about it is not gonna stop labels closing down. do like the mind controllers - get aggressive and MAKE A PLAN!!!!

nice one cedric!
T_master
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Aug 5, 2004 22:11
copy kills YOUR music !
Trance Forum » » Forum  South Africa - NEED ARTISTS OPINIONS ON INTERNET MUSIC DOWNLOADS
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance