the city is under-siege
hope you guys are safe
          When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
dash

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Nov 26, 2008 22:50
its sad..!
i hope everyone is safe..

there's news that dcp patil is injured in the blasts!!
RaDioAcTiVe AcIdHeAd

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 27, 2008 01:13
soooo freakin wierd... how come the cops didnt know when and where the terrorists are comming and where the bombs are put n when the blasts are happening... ???!!!
for some reason the cops seems to know all the info abt where n when the next parties r happening...
sadnessssss
but hope the situation gets better in the boombay and everyones safe apart from already departed ones due to the poor work of our authorities... hope from now on they concentrate on what really needs to be done for this country...
acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Nov 27, 2008 01:35
As much as I want to point out the fact that they always get party people but never the terrorist, I clearly think this is not the right time to discuss it.

India is under attack and we should stand together to get this shit sorted out.

Hopefully, now since international people are involved, it will force our fucking government to do something instead of just playing votebank politics.

Shoot at sight, I say!           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
aCIDISGOD

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 27, 2008 02:57
Condolences to the innocent people who 've lost their lives in Mumabi. And my sympathies to the near and dear ones of the deceased. Hope all the Mumbai trancers are allrite..

And wonder what apna Nangre Patil is upto?           ********************************************
Guardian of the Eastern Dark.
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Nov 27, 2008 06:11
wats up nagre ? still got time for these parties ?

really sad events. hope everything gets ok.
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Nov 27, 2008 06:23
Quote:

On 2008-11-27 01:13, RaDioAcTiVe AcIdHeAd wrote:
soooo freakin wierd... how come the cops didnt know when and where the terrorists are comming and where the bombs are put n when the blasts are happening... ???!!!
for some reason the cops seems to know all the info abt where n when the next parties r happening...
sadnessssss

fighting terror is not as easy as making parties aight!           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
RaDioAcTiVe AcIdHeAd

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 27, 2008 08:03
Quote:

On 2008-11-27 06:23, sure_smoke_alot wrote:
Quote:

sadnessssss

fighting terror is not as easy as making parties aight!

huh?!... u think so? lol really funny...
its abt a lot of things... if they want they can stop it... easily...u get it?... maybe its all them only who r doing this involved with others... maybe not... fuck knows...
but lets not start an argument here... hope things be ok soon...
--- peace n luv
Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Nov 27, 2008 08:10
really sad with what is happening in our own country... hope everyone is ok , condolence to the good people who lost their lives... the cops are anyways the useless elements of the society . if there has to be a diffrance, it can only happen if the common man unite and take the first step forward , we cant expect these fat primitive men with shit ideology to run us educated and aware citizens of today ... you see the seed tat was planted it self was dirty , hence the whole plant(system) is dirty ... the only way to make a change is to uproot the plant (fukin kill em all), and plant newer and potent (young , aware and educated) seeds and start all over again ,we need those who work for the growth of our country , and hapiness of citizens not those bastards who care just about their pocket and power , and for which they will kill what ever amount of innocent people they have to. And look what they've made out of us .. even thoe we are aware of all this ... can we do anything about it ?...other than saying , fuck INDIA , i am getting the fuck out of here ! nothing .. i noticed a few protests that happen sometime ago , and what i realised .. that we indian people are a bit too lazy to fight for a cause especially if it is not related to us directly . well, sad but true ,,,we are selfish people . the only way out " FUCK THE SYSTEM ,AND FUCK EM HARD" !!!
melloed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Nov 27, 2008 09:46
terror strike.. this will just make people more paranoid. the few that actually care mostly do nothing. the cops will do the normal rounding up of everyone with records... try to find links between parties and terror! bah!!!

i just hope all people who like to party understand the situation in india and then promote or plan the"apparent freedom dance rituals" we love to go to.

good luck to all Bombay freaks!
          ~surreally yours~
headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Nov 27, 2008 10:08
Quote:

On 2008-11-27 08:03, RaDioAcTiVe AcIdHeAd wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-11-27 06:23, sure_smoke_alot wrote:
Quote:

sadnessssss

fighting terror is not as easy as making parties aight!

huh?!... u think so? lol really funny...
its abt a lot of things... if they want they can stop it... easily...u get it?... maybe its all them only who r doing this involved with others... maybe not... fuck knows...
but lets not start an argument here... hope things be ok soon...
--- peace n luv

2 different topics mate!

not really the best time 2 question why they got tip offs about parties but couldn't prevent this...

hope max. ppl get out of this hostage situation!
          <~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
phazed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Nov 27, 2008 10:56
Time to get united. Prays with all of you.           -.-. .... --- --- ... . / .-.. --- ...- .
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Nov 27, 2008 11:12
sad situation. i pray for all.           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Allegoric - Psynce
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Nov 27, 2008 11:36
seems like a very bad situation for all indians.....

prayers for all died,hurt and stuck in the big mess...
may god help them all.....

i personally wish there was a system to fight the terrorists back with a very strong will of finishing them from the roots....

everytime we just watch our people die , die and die.....
we really need to screw terrorism from our country...

waiting for that day when a system or some power will become terrorists for 'Terrorists'

Truth will always guard our souls......

http://www.myspace.com/allegoricpsynce
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Nov 27, 2008 12:33
i hope this doesnt end by saying "mumbai is strong...we can take it...life moves on". Need to fight this n not let it happen again.

Prays!           www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - mumbai

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance