First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

mumbai

sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Nov 29, 2008 07:44
^ Extremismis not the ans. to Extremism.           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 29, 2008 07:46
ohh yea & u've to watch news channel like 'Aaj Tak' & 'India TV' to understand wot Yidam is tryin to point out           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Nov 29, 2008 07:48
Nothing will happen , some retards will incite communal feelings & politicians just got a gift to use and abuse in the coming elections , this whole thing stinks .
phiber_optixz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Nov 29, 2008 07:56
Quote:

On 2008-11-29 07:44, sure_smoke_alot wrote:
^ Extremismis not the ans. to Extremism.

Then what's the answer? The thing is, there was never any unity in this country. First, the british divided and ruled. Now, we have these terror attacks. Everyone is just so busy in their own business, all will be forgotten in a matter of months...
phiber_optixz
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 29, 2008 07:59
Quote:

On 2008-11-29 07:46, sure_smoke_alot wrote:
ohh yea & u've to watch news channel like 'Aaj Tak' & 'India TV' to understand wot Yidam is tryin to point out

I dont think he's talking about those channels. As far as i can understand from his post, he's talking about CNN-IBN, "War on Mumbai" is the punch line they used and I think I can wait until Yidam replies to the post.
Yidam

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Nov 29, 2008 08:19
Quote:

On 2008-11-29 07:28, phiber_optixz wrote:
[All those terrorists killed in mumbai have a religion and you all know what it is. FUCK them all...

You want me to respond to that ?

My response is that I'm not talking about CNN-IBN. How the heck did you assume that ? CNN is being watched by .00001 % of the people following the news. That aside, you sound like someone straight out of the Aaj Tak network.

That is all. I'm not going to get into a debate with an obvious racist. Have a nice day.

phiber_optixz
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 29, 2008 08:31
Quote:

On 2008-11-29 08:19, Yidam wrote:
My response is that I'm not talking about CNN-IBN. How the heck did you assume that ? CNN is being watched by .00001 % of the people following the news. That aside aside you sound like someone straight out of the Aaj Tak network.

Aaj Tak network? Really? LOL.. I dont remember the last time i watched aaj tak in the past 1 year. May be people like you watch those. You specifically mentioned "War on Mumbai" and that punch line was being used by CNN-IBN since the time this episode started. Thats why i assumed you were talking about this.

P.S.: Dont think too much. It hurts. To me you sound like a spokesman for Pak foreign minister.

And i say again, FUCK Pakistan. Get that.
Allegoric - Psynce
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Nov 29, 2008 08:31
Quote:

Why not take it to Pakistan??? You're preaching peace in a corrupt country like us? Peace loving person you are.... The amount of evidence found till now all points to external interference and most possibly Pakistan.

I say, fallout on Pakistan. An all out war should to be the answer to those bastards!!

Terminate all enonomic ties with Pakistan. Stop issuing visas to Pakistani's and stop all air/road communication between India and Pak. Every time something like this happens, they say terrosits have no religion... damn suckers!!! All those terrorists killed in mumbai have a religion and you all know what it is. FUCK them all...

Pakistan needs to pay for this.

+ 10

this act is a bloody slap on country's face...

if something like this happened in america or any other country they would have already attacked on the country did this to them....

it's a definite war and should be answered in the same manner...
i say indian army should enter in there and start cutting them to hell.....

something has to be done very seriously in the direction of vanishing these motherfuckers from their fucking roots.....
           Truth will always guard our souls......

http://www.myspace.com/allegoricpsynce
nu-key

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 29, 2008 09:14
indian news channels have always been dramatic ... they even have a sound track for the mini movie they show on wat has happened ..verry dramatic . .. man you get moved by dat n im sure u freak urself out on trips ... get a grip !           It's THE DARK AGE ... remember
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Nov 29, 2008 09:39
Quote:

phiber_optixz wrote :
All those terrorists killed in mumbai have a religion and you all know what it is. FUCK them all...

no .. FUCK YOU

Quote:

Allegoric - Psynce wrote :
if something like this happened in america or any other country they would have already attacked on the country did this to them....

it did happen ,and they did attack other countries ... .. and .. look where they are now

Quote:

Yidam wrote :
this is intelligent warfare, the retort must have the same kind of planning, patience and research behind it.

word !

sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 29, 2008 09:59
Quote:

On 2008-11-29 09:39, mk47 wrote:
Quote:

phiber_optixz wrote :
All those terrorists killed in mumbai have a religion and you all know what it is. FUCK them all...

no .. FUCK YOU

Quote:

Allegoric - Psynce wrote :

it did happen ,and they did attack other countries ... .. and .. look where they are now

Quote:

Yidam wrote :
this is intelligent warfare, the retort must have the same kind of planning, patience and research behind it.

word !

double word to the entire post!!           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 29, 2008 10:01
Quote:

thank u for creating sum more terrorist with statement like these          the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
phazed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Nov 29, 2008 10:12
Quote:

Thats a real piece of shit thing to say.

-.-. .... --- --- ... . / .-.. --- ...- .
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Nov 29, 2008 10:24
Do some us of really belong to this culture where they used to give PEACE a chance?

Close your eyes

And think about it.           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Spaceman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Nov 29, 2008 11:15

courage...

for the greaT sorrows of life...

patience for the small ones...

when thou has laboriously accomplished your task...

go to sleep in Peace...

God is awake...

imagine...

there's no heavEn...

nO hell below us...

n0...

countries...

n0thing to kill...

or die for...

living life in peAcE...

no need for greed or hunger...

brotherho0d of human kind...