Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - miami in the winter/spring of 2004 (WMC talk)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

miami in the winter/spring of 2004 (WMC talk)

speek

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 1, 2003 23:28
oh and just to add went to ultra last year it was whatever rather save my money and spend it at other events at wmc
Demi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Dec 2, 2003 02:01
i didnt like that "rave" in no way! awfull mess of ppl. 95% on pills, chewing faces...
on the dancefloor with more or less trance sounding like music were not more than 5 - 15 ppl...thats just "rave"... nothing special imho           www.vertigo-records.com
***POOJA GROUP***
Localsky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Dec 2, 2003 20:44
I did not even know about that Tsunami party in 2002! Anyway, I didn't think Ultra was that bad. Only thing that made me a little mad was Mauro Picotto and PvD were on in the same time slot. I thought Underworld and PvD were both very good.           my cat is deathly afraid of aluminum foil
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Dec 3, 2003 01:06
I have always had my share of fun @ WMC I personally have been in a Return to the Source party, Infected mushroom, Anti and Koxbox live!!!! I missed the one for infected @ the Señor Frogs... + I went to see adam beyer, bily nasty, marco carola, christian varela... + more. So party wise i think it is worth it. Also if you are looking to get signed you can attend the conference and network.

Now if any of you come to Miami, IMHO we can throw a psy party

We could build a party to meet with 10,000watts and a Bom Shankar ! Attitude.

So If you are coming email us @ dharma_kshetra@yahoo.com

BOM!
Localsky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Dec 5, 2003 01:10
WMC 2004 dates March 6-10, that sucks - that is the only time in March that I cannot go...           my cat is deathly afraid of aluminum foil
Fungus Mungus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 5, 2003 20:47
Heres my take on ultra

Two Tickets - 150$
Food , gas and camping materials for the event - 200$

Paying for the bunk party flavors and the police raiding the place on the last day -
PRICELESS           -=Keep it Spiritual=-

And Beyond
Apocalypse Now
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Dec 5, 2003 21:12
How convenient that it falls right on my spring break dates this year. Nice.           Both teams played hard
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Dec 5, 2003 21:34
Quote:

On 2003-12-05 20:47, Fungus Mungus wrote:
Heres my take on ultra

Two Tickets - 150$
Food , gas and camping materials for the event - 200$

Paying for the bunk party flavors and the police raiding the place on the last day -
PRICELESS

"On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Dec 10, 2003 18:13
Ultra is what it is. I have never been there. even if it has been built walking distance from my house
It is just predictable. I have seen some psy progressive heads flipping out with digweed... I personally like a few more horsepower in my music.

However Ultra is one small part of the whole event that WMC is. I also enjoy techno and seing Chritian Varela with three turntables is a delight.

Seing Koxbox?!?!? live is nice

If we get enough representatives for psy trance I am all for getting a venue and build a nice celebration Just let us know.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - miami in the winter/spring of 2004 (WMC talk)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance