Author

Miami Gathering ;) 1.23.2004

Demi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jan 24, 2004 21:09
yeah dude!
its nice 2 meet you too.
lets keep the vibe, man - join us. next party is gonna be more psychedelic, i am sure.
c ya soon           www.vertigo-records.com
***POOJA GROUP***
psyman
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jan 24, 2004 21:28
and what a sunrise that was great after guyes word up 13 of february full steam ahead only psytrance see you soon guyes
Psyken

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 25, 2004 00:44
Ok, psyken had just woke up, took the puppy to kaka, smoked my coffee and drank my cigarrete, during that task me found out i have terrible headache, Me wonder why....
so I sit with vibrasphere and chilling off a little thinking the sunrise was amazing [warm!!!] scene, yet people didnt care about the heat anymore i guess some battery charging was the thing most of us thought about, it was awesome meet you all people in such events, thank you for the music, thank you for the gathering and thank you fransisco.
and yes satlanny, too bad you didnt have the [corporeal] chance to meet with All of us, but there will be more times we'll be able to hang arround,
till then [or even earlier, if someone got a day off] ta ta everyone.
Satlanny

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 25, 2004 11:51
thank you guy's for the words...

i want to apologize for last night...i wasn't feeling well the entire and day and was up from 6 AM.
before the party i picked Golan up and before we left for the party smoked abit. that was the first time i had smoked in a month and a half and like an idiot went at it with now mercy. i found the "satla" getting stronger and stronger and although my head was ok, my stomach seemed to dislike this overload... i'll spare everyone the rest.
next time i'll be smarter (hopefully)...
i look forward to meeting all of you for more than a minute next time...

about the party...i was pretty overwelmed by the little bit i saw. i haven't been to an indoor party or any party for that matter other than a good o'll nature party, israel style. all the people dressed up, all the lites and shit, kinda freaked me out. guess i have to get used to dressing up for a party and i must say i am lucky i didn't my fisherman pants (the israeli's now what thise are)...
the party looked like it was really good and going strong though, and from what you guy's said it was ausomn. so i look forward to the next one...
pSyCH0acT|VE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jan 26, 2004 01:02
Umm.. I'm afraid I lost you in the clothing issue ... What are you talking about dude !?           -==-=-===-=-=--=--=-=-=-=-==--=--=-=-=-
http://www.myspace.com/sonicdistance
-=-=-==-=--==-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=-=-=-=-=
Psyken

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 26, 2004 02:32
Well, I dont think the apparel was the main thing in that party, not even the music, yet there were so Many beautiful girls in there, the main goal i believe, [for the owners..], a full bar.
occupied in other words.
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jan 27, 2004 02:54
The main goal was for us to get together dance, smile, meet and enjoy the sounds of Loopus. We had a place, an artists and us the freaks

And I personally loved that part of the event.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Miami Gathering ;) 1.23.2004
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance