Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - MFG - Message from God (2006) ) HOM-MEGA PRODUCTIONS
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

MFG - Message from God (2006) ) HOM-MEGA PRODUCTIONS

woutski
Zen Mechanics

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 30, 2006 01:09
Excellent album. no trendy stuff, this is the real deal.
The first proper Goa trance album since....Goa trance heheh. Respect to MFG for keeping that special vibe alive
neuromantik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 12:53
Can anyone help me translate the samples in hebrew for us non jews?
Dark_Dork
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 19:13
This album sucks
The oh so religious samples remind me of "Good morning... ISRAEL!!!" style of samples, the music is blah, tired full on, there are like 2 melodiez in 2 tracks that i can actually feel this is MFG, and the rest could have been done by just another 18 year old newcomer.
Sorry if i made anyone bummed, this is just my opinion... Maybe i expected more?
Anyway a totally disposable release im my very humble opinion.           Dressed to kill you look so right... I am drunk with lust tonite.
fireball

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 24, 2006 10:45
Quote:

On 2006-08-23 19:13, Dark_Dork wrote:
This album sucks
The oh so religious samples remind me of "Good morning... ISRAEL!!!" style of samples, the music is blah, tired full on, there are like 2 melodiez in 2 tracks that i can actually feel this is MFG, and the rest could have been done by just another 18 year old newcomer.
Sorry if i made anyone bummed, this is just my opinion... Maybe i expected more?
Anyway a totally disposable release im my very humble opinion.

mfg lost the magic touch....
Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Aug 24, 2006 11:26
I fell asleep pretty well listening to that.
And no, it's not a compliment.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Component

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 24, 2006 13:22
Quote:

On 2006-08-23 12:53, neuromantik wrote:
Can anyone help me translate the samples in hebrew for us non jews?

The sample in "Save yourselvs" was probably recorder during the jewish holiday "Simchat Torah" (joy of the Torah). Religous jews read a segment of the Torah every saturday, so that the entire Torah (Genesis to Deuteronomy) is read in one year. Simchat Torah marks the end of a cycle and the begining of a new one. In this holiday we take out the Torah books (which are actually big heavy scrolls) and dance with them. The sample is one of many songs of Simchat Torah.
In "For the future of mankind" the sample is: "Tshuva, tfila, tzdaka - for the future of mankind" = "Repentance, prayer, charity - for the future of mankind".
In 'Enlightment": "Hoshech. Ad shematzati or" = "Darkness. Until I found light".
The name of track 6 is a part of a phrase told by rabbi Nachman of Breslov. The complete phraze is: "And know that a person needs to traverse a very, very narrow bridge, but the fundamental and most important principle is to have no hesitation or fear at all…" (the oroginal phrase in Hebrew has the words "the world is a narrow bridge").
And lastly, the words "Shma Israel" (track 9) are taken from the prayer, you can read about it in wikipedia. Search for "Shema Yisrael".

As you may guess, I think this is a great CD
gg012

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 10:00
Quote:

On 2006-08-23 19:13, Dark_Dork wrote:
This album sucks
Anyway a totally disposable release im my very humble opinion.

listen to this album again...

this album is a master piece and if u find any connection between this album to "good morning israel.." so u didnt understand the high light of this album.
MFG never made music like other artits,they r uniq in any aspecct,give it a try and u will see that in some way you r wrong

take care.
rajatrao5
Inactive User
Started Topics :  17
Posted : Oct 12, 2006 08:15
Being a staunch hommega fan im surprised i missed this release, happened to hear it today on a good system and i must say this is really a fabulous album. The sounds may not be new, but just the whole concept, atmospheres and the multi-layered structure i felt was amazing. I wouldnt say production was on par with other hommega artists such as astrix and delirious, but hey enjoyed it a lot nonetheless. Phew what an album! Good going my bro's @ Hommega. Speak soonish
Rajat
rajatrao5
Inactive User
Started Topics :  17
Posted : Oct 12, 2006 08:16
Pavel, further appreciation from your behalf is banned
Alias
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Apr 26, 2007 01:11
had this album before ....pirate copy
well ....bought this album few days ago to give some respect to mfg guys!

brilliand album......not full-on, not old school goa...
Unique and beautiful album from the masters of trance

i feel in this album night mfg old-school atmospheres....but not agressive....just pure psy feeling that i can even listened in home and relax

imo.....best track is Shining Faces.....and one of the best in last few years

looking forward for the next album!

cheers!

www.myspace.com/aliasix
nazca22
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 00:06

rao!

this is not a masterpice album, but there are moments when we can kiss the sky with it.

one of them are "enlightment". this track always make me wonder how fantastic is this kind of music and how powerful it can be to the mind and the body and the spirit. that´s my definition of a boombastic psytrance style. real psychedelic music! people scream when i play this universal language.

thanks for the hebrew translations!

Hoshech. Ad shematzati or!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - MFG - Message from God (2006) ) HOM-MEGA PRODUCTIONS
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance