1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

meditation

PsyACT

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 2, 2007 16:50
meditation is a connection of your inner senses...a heightened state of awareness where you dont just know everything ..you feel it...and initially you may need to meditate for hours or days to acheive that desired state...but later, once you know the path or how to get where you want to get...its easier to reach there...& why we meditate is coz there's nothing inside us that can give you emotion as pure as spontanous energy...
which si where LSD comes into the picture...
great vibes...
bOoM!
psyveer

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 2, 2007 18:55
when one meditates and acheives inner peace, it happens so because... what meditation does is helps channel ur conscious awareness to observe or get a glimpse of the inner you...the inner you inside... is a pure, sensitive happy inner spirit..its what connects you as a being, to the universe. meditation is like peeling the skin of an onion, consider the onion skin as all the garbage that s left in your mind because of certain experiences you've had in your life... its shaped as to protect your inner self from the bullshit of modern material society...Your inner you is who you the universe intended you on being instead of who you think the world has made of you.. the world has given you a name ,a gender , a personality...take all that away and what are you?...your inner self.
there is also a buddhist reflection that says the mind is like a river bed, when all the disturbances of modern life cause strife, the river bed doesnt appear clearly,and appears as murky brownish water... thats when all thoughts from your physical personality occupy your consciousness or awareness... but when you channel your awareness deeper inside the outtercover of your personality or 'd onion skin' just tends to vanish.. hence then the river bed appears clear, as if all d mud in d water is settled!...
Meditation is the best way to get to knw who you really are!!...penetrating all the ego barriers to get 2 d source!
Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jan 19, 2009 20:09
Entheogen Induced Trance Dance Kundalini Awakening

((( BoOm )))
          " All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...
toogoodforyou

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 23, 2009 00:51
Meditation occurs when whatever activity(or inactivity) you do with full consciousness or concentration. As in you actually become one with whatever you are doing.

Eg: A dancer who focuses fully on his dance that he becomes the dance is in a meditative state. You don't need any specific music or substances to get you in this state. Any music that can get you moving.

You can smoke a joint with full awareness, focus and concentration and be in a state of meditation.

It does not matter what you are doing, its about being aware.
toogoodforyou

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 23, 2009 01:19
re-logged in to add this

I feel various meditation techniques (vipassana, sudarshan kriya, whatever) or lsd(to a certain extent) or whatever you use are just tools to show you the meditative state and start off. After a while you do not need them to reach this state. Although you may still perform your meditation technique time to time.
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Jan 23, 2009 07:26
the sadhaka must sit with legs crossed , spine straight and anus contracted inward (mula lock) to enable the
kundalini to rise ... straight from ishopanishad .. happy meditating
Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 23, 2009 14:55
Sensory Deprivation           " All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Feb 26, 2009 22:29
If you really want to learn meditation, use your thoughts don't dismiss them.
For eg. And try this today or tomorrow or whenever...

1. Take some time out in your busy, busy day and sit in silence for 15 mins.
2. Let your mind wander (you spend most of your energy trying to 'clear' your mind, preparing for 'meditation'.. but thats a myth! You can't just fall into a transcendental stage on Day 1, so don't push yourself needlessly).
3. Now whatever thoughts that come into your head... whatever they may be, however mundane they might seem... think them out to conclusion. Don't 'hunt' them down.. just let it flow!
4. This is how you clear your mind, let it clear itself. Have faith!
5. Now your probably thinking, that everyday I'm going to have shit to think about.. so when am i really meditating?
6. Trivia: What do you think your actually doing? Your Meditating! Drop that scene that pops in your head, about siting halfnaked in some uncomfortable place, without showering for a decade constitutes meditation.
7. Start of like this.. and *then* you can get into the more complex versions like Chakra Meditation.
8. In fact, it makes my day so much better after doing this.
9. I'm more focused, I have better discipline, I enjoy it!
10. Have faith!

I'm a law student, and I have some much work I'm practically a hermit already!... and I don't have the time or the privilege of getting up and taking off to some ashram or some cave in the Catskills. Doesn't mean I'm not spiritual.. doesn't mean I can't achieve a meditative equilibrium. I can! So can you.. just have faith, and clear your mind.
In fact I had a thread here somewhere called *Autobiography of Yogi* and some real thinkers and masters of meditation techniques posted their thoughts. Can't find it now.. oh well! I havent posted in a while.

anyways... good luck!
          ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 27, 2009 02:28
^^^ Karma Cola ... I Like your deep perspective on meditation ... rings true ...

Recommended Read: Eckhart Tolle's The Power Of Now ...           " All is One "

mentalcandy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Feb 27, 2009 03:07
meditation is eternal bliss

peace n light           Sorting scenezzzZ to find the ultimate chill :DD
sahith8

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 7, 2009 20:47
ur conscience takes u where ur deeply headed wid meditation           without love there is no infinity
Trance Forum  Forum  India - meditation
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance